Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Hideeni eggs checklist

Recommended Posts

There are eggs:
1. Green Easter Egg
2. Aquamarine Easter Egg
3. Turquoise Easter Egg
4. Pink Easter Egg
5. Purple Easter Egg
6. Mosaic Easter Egg
7. Rainbow Easter Egg
8. Gold Easter Egg
9. Red Easter Egg
10. Orange Easter Egg
11. Deep blue Easter Egg
12. Emerald Easter Egg
13. Yellow Easter Egg
14. Blue Easter Egg

post full name of an egg you have that I it isn't on the list.

 easter10.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
One of my friends got a mosiac egg. The other got a rainbow egg...from me! ;D

I got a purple easter egg and a red easter egg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiddly Winks wrote:
One of my friends got a mosiac egg. The other got a rainbow egg...from me! ;D

I got a purple easter egg and a red easter egg.

i have a mosiac egg congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esperia wrote:
cant wait to collect all

me neither.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
i still cant get into ps to even collect one =( waaa


me neither... SadSadSad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tromo3 wrote:
There are eggs:
1. Green Easter Egg
2. Aquamarine Easter Egg
3. Turquoise Easter Egg
4. Pink Easter Egg
5. Purple Easter Egg
6. Mosaic Easter Egg
7. Rainbow Easter Egg
8. Gold Easter Egg
9. Red Easter Egg
10. Orange Easter Egg
11. Deep blue Easter Egg
12.Emerald Easter Egg
13.Yellow Easter Egg
14.

post full name of an egg you have that I it isn't on the list.

Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
List completed. And I am only missing those 3 rares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fashionista wrote:
i just completed my collection!

good luck with yours!!!!!!!!! :leppy:

so fast

I just got 11
1 rare (rainbow)
10 common

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
niukuriu wrote:
I've only got two... Sad


I've found Hideeni right now! add me if you want to claim an egg! Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chiaretta wrote:
niukuriu wrote:
I've only got two... Sad


I've found Hideeni right now! add me if you want to claim an egg! Smile


thank you! Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I swear if I get another green one, I'm gonna blow. I've got like 5 green ones, and like less than one of the other ones..and that's not even the whole collection yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have added a picture with all the eggs on to the first post..hope that is ok Tromo AshamedAshamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks it is a big help. I thought adding a picture with all eggs in a the Easter Egg Shelf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have only emerald and pink O_O
some of the pets have about 3 shelves full of eggs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did think of that hun,,,but then thought it would be more helpful to have them with their names on them, so people know which is which congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i have to search for rainbow, golden, mosaic, red, orange, yellow, aquamarine, turqoise, blue, deep blue, emerald and purple....

btw, you left out green :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mangoberri wrote:
I swear if I get another green one, I'm gonna blow. I've got like 5 green ones, and like less than one of the other ones..and that's not even the whole collection yet.


Do you like green eggs and ham, do you like them Sam I am? congratulations

Actually, I know what you mean, but my issue is purple eggs. I have a ton of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1. Green Easter Egg
2. Aquamarine Easter Egg
3. Turquoise Easter Egg
4. Pink Easter Egg
5. Purple Easter Egg
6. Mosaic Easter Egg
7. Rainbow Easter Egg
8. Gold Easter Egg
9. Red Easter Egg
10. Orange Easter Egg
11. Deep blue Easter Egg
12. Emerald Easter Egg
13. Yellow Easter Egg
14. Blue Easter Egg


Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
my aplogies hun..I will add it as soon as I can xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaMaShiShi wrote:
I'm still looking for rainbow, mosaic, red and blue turquoise.


I`ve got like 3 extra red and 4 extra turquoise..if only we could trade them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mangoberri wrote:
MaMaShiShi wrote:
I'm still looking for rainbow, mosaic, red and blue turquoise.


I`ve got like 3 extra red and 4 extra turquoise..if only we could trade them.


That would be nice. I have multiples of several colors too—would be fun to trade them around, but alas...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I still need the pink star and the mosaic egg ..... I sure wish we could trade them ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
is an egg missing from the picture in the first post? shouldn't they be 14?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think the green one is missing Chiaretta!

Come on rainbow one! I know you're there somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.