Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Room Of The Week Winner 15/3/10

Week 33 We're Off To See The Wizard: Falcor
 25238_10.jpg

Here is our fantastic winning entry this week from Falcor! I love the way she made the Tin Man! congratulations
Well done hun, you truely deserve the win this week! xx

This weeks themes are Magical Forest or The Home Of The Leprechauns, so two themes to choose from congratulations good luck everyone! xx

woooooow I can't believe it I won... this makes me so happy
thank you Gaia so much

Wow, even the lion has a shy look, just perfect, btw Falcor, your avatar is thalia?
Congratz :happy2:

sinenomine wrote:
Wow, even the lion has a shy look, just perfect, btw Falcor, your avatar is thalia?
Congratz :happy2:

hahahaha... it took for hours to get the lion stay where i wanted for the Pic, he just was running after my pet begging for food...

and yes responding your question, yes it is.. my avatar is Thalia, so glad somebody noticed... looks like she isnt that famouse in UK

do you liker her?

Congratulations! You truly deserve it Falcor! :squitty: I love the room... :pinkjello:

congratulations, falcor!!!
you really deserve it!

i really liked your room, when i visited you, and saw the tinman congratulations
very creative!

thank you all guys... it feels really wonderful when i read your posts.
it is the first time i win any comp.... so much
love you all

mimimouse wrote:
congrats falcor very creative!^_^

thank you mimi... your houes is also very impressive... you have a great decoration skill Smile

loved Falcor's room when I visited! Especially the flying monkeys!I had to make my own lol

Congratulations! Very deserved Smile

First of all, Congrats~ Falcor! Smile

But my question will be... where can I see the room? I am new here and little lost... Is anyone can help me? Thanks~ ^^"

FenBoBo wrote:

But my question will be... where can I see the room? I am new here and little lost... Is anyone can help me? Thanks~ ^^"

Look at the first post on page 1 ...the room is there x

kasijab wrote:
FenBoBo wrote:

Look at the first post on page 1 ...the room is there x

Took a while... now I can see it, my bad, thanks~ ^^"

FenBoBo wrote:

thanks FenBoBo, Smile the pic of the room is on top of every page of the thread, if you would like to see the room live, send me a friend request so you can visit my house on PS, Smile

Congrats Falcor I just love visiting you and seeing your new room ideas each week. You are a very Creative and Wonderful person and I am so Happy you won and to know you!!!

dawnbrans wrote:
Congrats Falcor I just love visiting you and seeing your new room ideas each week. You are a very Creative and Wonderful person and I am so Happy you won and to know you!!!

thank you dawny, your have been really nice to me, i just love when i recive a note from you, thank you very much for all your kindnes ..im so happy that we are friends

Fálcor wrote:
FenBoBo wrote:

thanks FenBoBo, Smile the pic of the room is on top of every page of the thread, if you would like to see the room live, send me a friend request so you can visit my house on PS, Smile

Invitation is on the way~

i really love the idea of the tin man congratulationscongratulationscongratulations CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fálcor wrote:
mimimouse wrote:
congrats falcor very creative!^_^

thank you mimi... your houes is also very impressive... you have a great decoration skill Smile

you are welcome.and thank you also ^_^