Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

What's That Item? Competition

wti_ba10.png

How well do you know your PS items? Could you tell what an item is just by looking at a tiny part of it? Well, try our competition!
In the grid below are 16 different parts of PS items, you just have to send me a PM with the list of what you think each item is, you will find some easier than others 8)

The member who gets them all correct will win all of next weeks TWS!

If no member can guess them all correctly then the prize will go to the member who gets the most correct :happy:

This competition will end Sunday 21st March at Midnight
Goof Luck everyone!

Rules:-
- You must have 20+ posts to enter
- You must have no current warnings
- Once you have sent your PM with your answers you
can not change them.

THE ANSWERS HAVE BEEN REVEALED IN THE ABOVE PICTURE!
1. Festive Turkey
2. Greeting Card Runner Up 3
3. Grim Reaper Doll
4. Winter Holiday Feast Table
5. Winter Teddy
6. Bouncy Hairball
7. "Love" Wall Hanger
8. Wishing Well
9. College Creast Wall Decor
10. Halloween Fish Bowl
11. Makeup Assortment Decor
12. Bagpipes Decor
13. Mystic Book Collection
14. Regal Chair
15. Lion Dance Hat
16. Deluxe Feather Half Mask

THE WINNER IS SMUT WHO GOT EVERY SINGLE ONE CORRECT! WELL DONE HUN, I WILL BE SENDING YOU YOUR PRIZES THIS AFTERNOON Smile X

finaly.........this is my faveorit competition.......i love it sooooooo much.......i will send you my answer soon....Smile

linyao10.png

Gaiamaiden wrote:
hehe ^^ i like to make comps that tease the brain lol xx

hahaha this is more that teasing!!!

since im on maintenance ill give it a try

Gaiamaiden wrote:
nope, i have just chopped a piece of the item off lol

not resizing too?

I just figure out five
man.. so confusing

did anyone know what are 13 and 3......??????/....i think that i know what is the number 3 but i am not sure........congratulations

ooo dont go telling each other the answers!! lol Laughing Im glad your having fun with this lol

psssss................don't tell to another players but can you tell me what is number 13......just kidding,......congratulations

13 is a lot easier than you think lol but then again i would say that because i know what it is lo xxxx

still no PM's yet, maybe this was too hard lol

if you are really stuck on one, just make a guess, you never know your guess might be a good one Smile xx

hii hun....i will send you my answer soon.....i just want toi be sure that i send you all right answers......>congratulations

i will try to sent one when i got up again in the mornign so i raly hope i got time there because we celebrate my dad and mothers sister to morrow they both birtday on monday so we celebrate tehm tomorrow and i still miss 3 intims mamby 4 im not sure to one of them i hvae forund lol and yes 13 it easyer than you thing

the competition still open right?
I'm afraid I miss it..
Will send the answer later

hope i can get time later to sent it but i realy sure mine number 3 is wrong but i cant find out what it is

me too....i sent my answers but i am not sure for number 3..........but who know what else i answer wrong....congratulations

thanks ive got 2 PM's so far congratulations remember if you really dont know one just make a guess! congratulations xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
thanks ive got 2 PM's so far congratulations remember if you really dont know one just make a guess! congratulations xx

sure i will also but i must take my friends visit at first and go to shop before all the intims is gone and after this i will send my answare hope i can do it befor eit late

this competition is now CLOSED, the winner will be announced in the morning, its really late and im really sleepy Smile xx

THE WINNER IS SMUT WHO GOT EVERY SINGLE ONE CORRECT! WELL DONE HUN, I WILL BE SENDING YOU YOUR PRIZES THIS AFTERNOON X

Gaiamaiden wrote:
 wti_ba10.png

How well do you know your PS items? Could you tell what an item is just by looking at a tiny part of it? Well, try our competition!
In the grid below are 16 different parts of PS items, you just have to send me a PM with the list of what you think each item is, you will find some easier than others 8)

The member who gets them all correct will win all of next weeks TWS!

If no member can guess them all correctly then the prize will go to the member who gets the most correct :happy:

This competition will end Sunday 21st March at Midnight
Goof Luck everyone!

Rules:-
- You must have 20+ posts to enter
- You must have no current warnings
- Once you have sent your PM with your answers you
can not change them.

THE ANSWERS HAVE BEEN REVEALED IN THE ABOVE PICTURE!
1. Festive Turkey
2. Greeting Card Runner Up 3
3. Grim Reaper Doll
4. Winter Holiday Feast Table
5. Winter Teddy
6. Bouncy Hairball
7. "Love" Wall Hanger
8. Wishing Well
9. College Creast Wall Decor
10. Halloween Fish Bowl
11. Makeup Assortment Decor
12. Bagpipes Decor
13. Mystic Book Collection
14. Regal Chair
15. Lion Dance Hat
16. Deluxe Feather Half Mask

THE WINNER IS SMUT WHO GOT EVERY SINGLE ONE CORRECT! WELL DONE HUN, I WILL BE SENDING YOU YOUR PRIZES THIS AFTERNOON Smile X

i cant belive i got them all rgiht i was sure my number 3 will be wrong because i dident thign it look like this intims i have guesst on but im glad now i have try the intims i thing i have seen it cut be and so it was the right intims it must realy be my lucky weekend i have also work hard to find the intims look many times on kogaweb and in smuts hoouse and her friends house and my sister and frined have also looking fore me so i thing i will sent some gift ower to them as thank you fore the help

i just have a question how difenate you tws this here week when it is Holiday Special instet off tws in the stor are tws so Holiday Special instead or?

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i just sent you a selection of holiday specials Smile

ohhh i se so i just have seen the first intms and so i was need to go out to help my sister and dad with moving a lot of ouer funiture out from the "im not sure what the english word fore it is but i try" garden glass houseroom and out to the garage so we can juse the other room again now when the sun is shining and after this i was goint to eat dinner but im back again now and another thnak you im so happy now smut have some coins to spend on intims she mabny not will got when she not have won here