Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

The Panda Appreciation Society

totall11.gifWelcome to P.A.S. (Panda Appreciation Society) totall11.gif

If you are totally and utterly mad on Pandas, then this is the place to be! You can share you favourite Panda pics/emotions/etc. Or we can just chat about them! Its up to you!

totall10.gif totall12.gif

My Pet Jebema is a Panda
I want to join the P.A.S if you please
I go now to search Panda pics

i wouldnt mind making an offical Panda Group in PSFC, i want to see how many members would want a Panda Group Smile

Sign me up!!!! I will go dig up some of my Panda pics as well congratulations Hopefully there are a few more Panda nuts out there besides you and I

Well if this thread gets busy then i will speak to Lea about opening a proper Panda group Smile

001010.gif 000610.gif

Yeah, I think you can. Maybe Panda appreciating will get my mind off the blahs. Smile

After all, one of my PS pets is a panda:

Xavier when he visited Tiddly Winks last year.

i'm in too!!! a friend of mine can totally do like a panda eating bamboo and i'm getting excited every single time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Here are a few Emoticons that I have still looking for the rest of them and my pics...Also if PS ever lets me back in, I will post a pic of my Panda room Smile

Super Panda! Protecting the forum from scammers! lol

Gaia I have had to remove your picture...it has a copyright watermark on it, so you cannot use it without the owners permission. It also had a link embedded in it.

Lea75

any panda emoticons you want to use in the group, you will have to save to your pc and upload them from there as you would a picture....sorry guys

I know I'm wet blanke here but what in earth would you use a panda group for??? Groups must show how they are going to be used

Ashamed sorry Lea, my bad, think we will just stick to this thread then, think we all just got over excited lol

oh well,maybe a couple of threads (we can't keep everything in one Laughing )

white tigers...white tigers...white tigers congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Sorry but its not fair that pandas are hogging all the posts

oh my god white tigers.... yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! hey! and what about siberian tigers???????????? -.-

lea75 wrote:
any panda emoticons you want to use in the group, you will have to save to your pc and upload them from there as you would a picture....sorry guys

I know I'm wet blanke here but what in earth would you use a panda group for??? Groups must show how they are going to be used

i had a good idea about pet club, but no, noone listens to me :bully2:

eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! evil mutant pandaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
oh my god white tigers.... yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! hey! and what about siberian tigers???????????? -.-

and the bengal tigers

lea75 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

and the bengal tigers

:bully2:

lea75 wrote:
white tigers...white tigers...white tigers congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Sorry but its not fair that pandas are hogging all the posts

But tigers are my Favourite. I am obssesed with them. I would want to go all the was to Singapore to have a picture with a real life tiger.

Lucky Strike wrote:
nooooo appreciation for tigers ma petite??? :bully2: :bully2: :bully2:

open tiger appreciation thread then

i agree with both tweet and sinenomine! A few days ago i checked your house and honestly that room is my favourite rom of your whole house!!!!! Smile

i already shared this vid in another thread, but i think in here its the perfect place.

hope you like it as much as i do congratulations

oh, i love the neezing pandaa!! Laughing
it used to be my ringtone a while ago congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
oh, i love the neezing pandaa!! Laughing
it used to be my ringtone a while ago congratulations

hahahahhaha
that should've been so funny... imagine at your classroom, in a middle of a test and suddenly
AAAAAAchooooooooo!!!!