Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

OMG im really unhappy right now.Mega unhappy

I was just doing my visits and everytime i click Hug, It fights
Everythime i click fight it dances, everrytime i click kiss it fights and so on =/.

It very rarly does what i ask it to do. Its really annoying me now because alot of people are going to be really unhappy with me now because i keep fighting all my friends.

Im so so sad

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Its a glitch and Playfish are aware of it sweetie ...and I don't think anyone is going to be upset ...everyone understands xx

LOL yeah mine does odd things too i wouldnt worry bout it Smile xxx

bad, bad princess, fighting with others!
just kidding sweetie, all pets are going crazy, even veronica congratulations

Oh gosh im so releaved that its not just me. I thought i was gonna get deleted from everyones neighbourhood. LOL.
Hope they fix it soon. There has been even more bugs with the new look then the old one. I think they should get it sorted cause im really thinking about leaving and going to another game =(.
Im just sick of it all now.

Iv just lost another room of items because od ps bugging...No doubt i wont get them back again. I didnt even get the other one i lost before =(.

now we dont get notifications..we dont even know what our pets are doing hun...so dont worry ....but if I see Rosie with a black eye...you will be in trouble

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Oh gosh im so releaved that its not just me. I thought i was gonna get deleted from everyones neighbourhood. LOL.
Hope they fix it soon. There has been even more bugs with the new look then the old one. I think they should get it sorted cause im really thinking about leaving and going to another game =(.

Iv just lost another room of items because od ps bugging...No doubt i wont get them back again. I didnt even get the other one i lost before =(.

There's a glitch where you don't see anything in your room, but your friends will see the items..which room doesn't have items? I'll go see if I can see them.

lea75 wrote:
now we dont get notifications..we dont even know what our pets are doing hun...so dont worry ....but if I see Rosie with a black eye...you will be in trouble

HAHA....*goes to check if Rosie has a black eye* ?? Im off the hook

Mangoberri wrote:
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:

There's a glitch where you don't see anything in your room, but your friends will see the items..which room doesn't have items? I'll go see if I can see them.

It was my 1st room. With one of my fox dolls. Thats dissapeard aswell...Oh well hehe...Iv put some more items in there now so you probably wouldnt tell the diffrence Smile

sarah ive just been looking down your thread and do you still not know how to multi-quote? just asking as youve quoted lea and mango seperate Smile

hahahahaha... it happens to me too... but i cant stop laughing, my pet si having so much fun, he now gots a mind of his own

dont beupset Pink. Pixel... luagh at it

clair a bell wrote:
sarah ive just been looking down your thread and do you still not know how to multi-quote? just asking as youve quoted lea and mango seperate Smile

Yeh lea told me how to do it thanks. I just seem to go for the normal quote button automatically tho cause im so used to using it HEHE.Thanks anyways Laughing

I find it funny if someone fights with Mookie... she laughs about it afterwards lol