Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Important PS news...plus more myster items being removed

mejlis wrote:

Hi everyone!

We made a small mistake putting in the Easter Green Houses as Holiday Special.

As they will not give any flowers after this Sunday, we will however be removing them from the shops accordingly. The reason is of course that otherwise you will all be wasting coins as they will not be giving any flowers.

The mistake is that they should have been TWS and not HS - we apologise for this mistake. We are looking into updating this in the game this week as well, but now you all know!

Also, the St Patricks day MIs will be removed this week as well as these:

Star Shades (GMB)
Glossy Red Surfboard Decor (GMB)
Water Filter Jug (BMB)

i think i dun have red surfboard anymore Sad as i give everything for payment >.

aw ive got a pink greenhouse and now im gonna be skanked, sooooooo not fair and why cant they behave taking stuff outta mbs, i just sold a water filter jug other day....kicking myself now Sad xxxx

you will still get the flowers they promised you...you will get flowers from the 22nd to the 28th March

captur14.jpg

The mistake they made is putting it as an Easter special (which is avaliable until 12 April) not a TWS...and obviously there is not point buying it after the 28th march as you will not be getting anymore flowers

Hope this makes sense xx

aww i love the water filter and yet i dont have one lol and there going to be removed!!! Sad

I dont even know how the Glossy Red Surfboard Decor looks like, I guess I will open some boxes to see if I have luck