Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shalott

Hello, I'm Natalie :o)

Hi, I'm Natalie (as title says). New here, obviously

I was just looking for a new fan community to join in order to talk PS and this was really the only one that came to mind LOL I hope I'm not confusing fan sites, but I remember being a member of another forum some time ago which then moved and I believe it was this one. Some people might recognize me from elsewhere, I'm sure I'll see some familiar faces around.

And that's pretty much all I can think of to say at the moment sorry < that emote is so cute!

Looking forward to doing some chatting with fellow fans, if you'll have me Smile

Welcome to PSFC congratulations It's lovely here... i've been here a few days and already love it!

thanks Smile it seems friendly enough! just having a browse through now

You will have fun in this forum... It is the safest one going! It is full of funny, kind and safe people. Who are always able to put a smile on your face! We hope you feel right at home here! Wishing you all the best! Lot's of love, Megieebobbb'ss! x

Welcome Shalott! Is it me, or have I seen you in the TOF with the status as: not an onion.

congratulations Anyways, have fun here at PSFC!

hiya and welcome to the group!

You probably were a member of PSFC before the big crash lol

We had to change servers a year ago as the old server crashed and it we lost all the site

It's great to have you here..if you have any questions then please feel free to ask congratulations

WElcome here sweetie! a wonderful place for all wonderful people...

any questions feel free to ask ok? se yah around! Smile

Welcome to PSFC! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do! Such wonderful people to chat with and really fun things to join in on! Soon you'll feel right at home here! Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns congratulations Looking forward to getting to know you congratulations

thanks for the welcome everyone! congratulations

Mangoberri wrote:
Welcome Shalott! Is it me, or have I seen you in the TOF with the status as: not an onion.

Laughing that'd be me! and I stand by it - not an onion in any way, shape, or form.

@ lea75, ahhh is that what happened? Sad I remember getting a PM about something happening but I was really distracted on the other forum at that stage. But yeah, since this was the only fan forum I could think of I thought chances were good I had the right place lol

Shalott wrote:
thanks for the welcome everyone! congratulations

Mangoberri wrote:

Laughing that'd be me! and I stand by it - not an onion in any way, shape, or form.

@ lea75, ahhh is that what happened? Sad I remember getting a PM about something happening but I was really distracted on the other forum at that stage. But yeah, since this was the only fan forum I could think of I thought chances were good I had the right place lol

Ohhh. haha, I laughed for half an hour cause it was soo funny. You can set it as your status here too so no one will confuse it as a onion.

hehe *whistles innocently* congratulations

'Shallot' is an onion, not 'Shalott' but apparently lots of people get confused lol I never really thought about it until everyone started bringing it to my attention.

haha, when you say it, it sounds the same.

Now I can't stop laughing cause I'm going to keep seeing that around hte forum.

whoops, sorry for the late reply - thanks guys congratulations

glad it made you laugh Mangoberri hehe I didn't think it'd be that noticeable but someone even made a thread about it in the RC forum once LOL

Hi there! welcome to PSFC! we are always happy to see new members! im sure you will love it here! Smile x