Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Pet Society Update - March 30th

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note to let you all know that Pet Society has just been updated.

We have fixed the bug that has been occuring for some of you since tha last weeks update, where the game would get stuck in the loading screen (last 5% not budging) - the issue was caused by you reloading the game immediately after doing lottery, or the game crashing at that point.

The easter egg hunt in the friend-street is over! The egg hunt in the friend street has ended early, this is due to users hacking the eggs, unfortunately. I´m sorry that we have had to go to this extreme measure. This does not affect Hideeni

Lucky Strike wrote:
The easter egg hunt in the friend-street is over! The egg hunt in the friend street has ended early, this is due to users hacking the eggs, unfortunately. I´m sorry that we have had to go to this extreme measure. This does not affect Hideeni

BECAUSE THEY ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
I'm mad at ps too!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT THE HACKERS DID!!!!! THOSE WHERE O-U-R EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need more eggs......... SadSadSad

OMG! Those freaking greedy hackers! They all make me sick and ruin something that is fun for those of us that actually work toward getting these items.

grrrrrr

tweet40 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

ikr, so unfair

Ok, why in the world will anyone want to hack something that is already free?
i dont get it

This is just wrong. Why don't they just leave the game alone? Why can't PF, instead of punishing the rest of us, do something to make the game not hackable?

I just don't get it!

I know we have all been onto PS to do something about the hackers...but anyone else think we are now suffering because of it?

First the silly rule about not trading the flowers (we have to abide by it but I dont like it lol) and now removing the eggs early

come on PS sort yourselves out!

I NOW REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE HACKERS!!!!!!!!! THEir PERFECT HOME IS IN THE CRAZY HOUSE!

Has anyone had issues with posting updates in PS since this last update? I can't post when I find Hideeni at all. Sad

This just gets crazier and crazier.

I hadn't even started!!!!!! IMO it's PLAYFISHES faulth as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD HAD LET US KNOW SOONER SO WE COULD GO!!!! NOT REMOVE THEM AND "THEY ARE GONE!" MadMadMad

guess well hav to buy the eggs from the forum now..i don see another way..