Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

PS addict comes clean

I am totally addicted to wigs. I want to have tons with every color. Smile Tiddly Winks will never go out without a wig now that she has them. They are as cool an accessory as ever. Maybe that's the best thing about this week. Wigs....and colors.

Laughing

Any other PS wig addicts out there?

i love wigs!!!

my pet NEVER goes anywhere without one on her head!

too bad i can't get the mermaid wig... it looks just like my hair!!
except, my hair isn't blue... but the shape... if i colourd....

I love the wigs now you can colour them! A friend kindly made my bouffant one red... and it looks AMAZING!

I made mine brown, like my real hair. Of course, the bouffant I cannot do, my hair is too short.

I turned the spiked hair into a David Bowie (Jareth) do and it looks great. congratulations

if it get s coloured, can it be gifted? Smile

i'd like to paint my golden curl wig, if i can't get the mermaid Sad

I think they can. Do you want me to color a wig for you? I am such a wig addict. Smile

I would love to get another mermaid wig to color. If they had the torquoise color, then one could return the wigs to their original color, but they don't have that. Sad

I love wigs too! It's sad that I can't colour them, cuz I don't have cc's, but anyway my hair are blong, so bouffant wig is kinda similar to my hair... congratulations Anyway, in my opinion Honey looks more beautiful with the wig, so she's always with one of it Smile

i know what you mean Tiddly,, i love wigs too.. im trying to get 8 of each kind, to dye them in the 8 different colors

Falcor wrote:
i know what you mean Tiddly,, i love wigs too.. im trying to get 8 of each kind, to dye them in the 8 different colors

Well, expensive I think... congratulations

hahahahaa.... i thought they were gonna be more expensive, but 2cc i think is a fair price to be done a little by little

That sounds like fun, Falcor, I may do that too. Mwah. congratulations But, one per day, otherwise poor Tiddly Winks will not know what to wear. Of course the cash shop wigs will not be purchased, as I can't afford that. I just wish I had bought more of the afro wigs...those would be fun to dye different colors.

yes.. i 'll do that too.. one per day sounds right.
the cash wigs i dont think i buy 8 of them.. its just to much CC's for me too
i only hope i can get enough new blue wigs to dye them i conform my self with 3. i'll keep one blue and then dye the other 2.
i almost complet my underwater colection, but its giving me a hard time

all i ever wanted was for them to make a pink wig... its my dream since last year -.-

I love the wigs...I think I am going to end up buying lots of the dyes for the wigs and having lots of wigs in different colours...a girl has to look her best lol x

yeah i agree with u kathy! tiddly winks looks like a rocker

I'm just in love with the scarlet red! Since I dye my hair red all the time it's my absolute favorite. I just need to catch that mermaid wig and then my pet could be my twin lol.

when you are wearing it, you go click on the different colors when you want to color another wig you put it on and repeat the process congratulations

@ kathy the one u r pet presently wearing when u buy the dye then thats the one it will get dyed. Laughing

@ sara: the wig which my pet use now i dyed it with the red one..i love it too!

chay wrote:
@ kathy the one u r pet presently wearing when u buy the dye then thats the one it will get dyed. Laughing

@ sara: the wig which my pet use now i dyed it with the red one..i love it too!

that is what I thought,but I was going to dye one of the mermaid wigs blonde and bought the dye and looked for it everywhere.It dyed my braided wig blonde in my closet

ang the lord only knows what happened to the other bottle

I love your red wig too!

Thank you Kathy! Just have to wait now to get more cc's to get the mermaid wig lol. Oh and sweetie, you can't actually get the bottles of the hair color it's almost like your in a quick salon and it dyes the one you have on... I didn't think it would let you do it twice lol.

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you Kathy! Just have to wait now to get more cc's to get the mermaid wig lol. Oh and sweetie, you can't actually get the bottles of the hair color it's almost like your in a quick salon and it dyes the one you have on... I didn't think it would let you do it twice lol.

I didn't have any idea how it worked,I was just going to do it to some wigs lol

It did it's own thing,I usually have cc,but strange thing is....I don't today hahaha

I gotta be patient and wait.I will retry this thing and take all of my wigs out of the closet

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

It did it's own thing,I usually have cc,but strange thing is....I don't today hahaha

I gotta be patient and wait.I will retry this thing and take all of my wigs out of the closet

I wanted to say: BUNNYFYUZZYNESS YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!! Honey and I liked the things very much!!!! LOve you, biggest hugs ever!

agniukas wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

I wanted to say: BUNNYFYUZZYNESS YOU ARE AN ANGEL!!! Honey and I liked the things very much!!!! LOve you, biggest hugs ever!

awww you're more than welcome and I hope you enjoy everything ~huge hugs~

I'll enjoy it!!! My word Smile Huge hugs for you too, dear.

veronica just got a new look, and ames just got herself a big suply of cakes! Laughing

don't mind the meatball, she was very hungry Ashamed

Oh man, here's one for you.

One of my friends gifted me a treasure bait and so I used it trying to get a wig. I didn't get a wig, I got a second mermaid teddy bear. You know me, and teddy bears, I couldn't throw it back.

So, I'm still hoping to get my second wig so I can dye it. I'm so bad...if it's not one thing it's another.

Did you know if a friend has a wig that has been colored by them the gifted wig will be the color they made it congratulations So I guess the color can actually be gifted Smile Just in dyed wig forum

yep. Ames gave me the red wig in my new avatar. I love it! Smile Tiddly Winks looks like Ariel from The Little Mermaid now. Hehehe.

ames really likes red hair....
dawn, you, her, me.... Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Ohh thanks Sara for the groovy wig. I went straight to the hair salon and got it done. Smile

Wow, it looks just great, i never bought that wig, as a matter of fact I dont rememer if I was already playing, in red color it reminds me of the wig that clowns use

I love the white dye, probably because I never had the older white wig

I love the red!! It looks so fabulous!