Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Hair dyes for wigs

I am so addicted to the dyes for the wigs....but I do feel that there is a colour missing that we so desperately need...PINK!!!

Who else would love a pink dye for your pets wigs???

I think we should start a petition to send to playfish...WE WANT PINK HAIR DYE!!!

PINK HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THAT!

me too!! but maybe next week or the coming weeks they will add more colors...

WE WANT PINK HAIR DYE!!! WE WANT PINK HAIR DYE!!! WE WANT PINK HAIR DYE!!! WE WANT PINK HAIR DYE!!! WE WANT PINK HAIR DYE!!! Everyone Chant with me

tweet40 wrote:
WE WANT PINK HAIR DYE!!!

pinkha10.png

Now that is Awesome Tweets!!!!

i have a feeling that the Pink dye will come soon but it will be much with a higher price

Falcor wrote:
i have a feeling that the Pink dye will come soon but it will be much with a higher price
not fair...

pink is my favorite color ofcourse i would love to have a pink wig!^_^
omg its my dream since last year loolz

mimimouse wrote:
pink is my favorite color ofcourse i would love to have a pink wig!^_^
omg its my dream since last year loolz

mine too!!!!!

Fashionista wrote:
Falcor wrote:
not fair...

I know... even though im with Yvette, not liking pink
it would be fun t have the choice for all of you Pink lovers, but as ussual, pink has always been more expensive than evrery other color

Falcor wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Falcor wrote:
not fair...

I know... even though im with Yvette, not liking pink
it would be fun t have the choice for all of you Pink lovers, but as ussual, pink has always been more expensive than evrery other color

for the support falcor!!!!!! its hard everyweek cause they are always special and i'm always broke!!!!!! Laughing

I did vote that they should have the option, I simply can't get into the craze. So sorry about that, but although I do not like pink, I would never knock your fun.

Im really shocked that they dont have PINK hair dye.
I cant even buy a dye but if i could then i would love to buy a pink one.
Actually id pay someone to buy one for me...

I just visited a friend and she had on a pink wig and I was a bit dissapointed Sad it was a very pale pink and I was hoping for a bright pink like the one in pixel princesses siggy. Not sure if I really like it or not

why didn't they realease it now?

they had to fix the gifting delay glitch
oh wait.... IT'S NOT FIXED!!

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Im really shocked that they dont have PINK hair dye.
I cant even buy a dye but if i could then i would love to buy a pink one.
Actually id pay someone to buy one for me...
me too!!!!!! i was expecting one since all new items are always pink and now i'm broke!! but i would add cc just to buy a pink one!

Fashionista wrote:
it is realeshed? haven't see anyone with pink hair! Laughing

I have seen it and I am not sure if I like it or not it is very pale...I will try to get a pic to show you when I visit them again

Guys, please be careful with the pink wigs. I checked the clothing store this evening and I believe they are hacked colors.

I know that a lot of you are excited about the possibility of having a pink wig, but I'd prefer the colors to be legitimate, that is released by Playfish.

Just a thought, though.

Please do not post any pictures of pink wigs, if the pink hair dye is hacked then it will be treated as any other hacked item....which means it will not allowed to be traded or asked for in any way

i saw a picture of it.... and i don't like it at all! -.-'

tweet40 wrote:
i saw a picture of it.... and i don't like it at all! -.-'

I totally agree tweets, I am very disappointed Sad which probally is a good thing since Bailey is already pink and a pink wig probally wouldn't look good on her anyway~

lol! i'm not buying but i don't like the pink dye all that much... but for some reason tweet's pic in the first page is cool!

I would love pink hair dye and was disappointed when their wasn't any! They have pink petling dye...why not hair?

Lucky Strike wrote:
contcting playfish won't help huh? .. Sad that's one of the worse things that could happen... Sad

I reported it,because it has had to happen to others.

I don't like how the wigs looked, as pale as the furniture...and you all know how I feel about that washed out pink color.

If they do release a pink wig, I hope it's the color of the new topic or profile buttons on this site. Now that's a pink color I could live with. Loud, obnoxiouis, and, well, me!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
contcting playfish won't help huh? .. Sad that's one of the worse things that could happen... Sad

I reported it,because it has had to happen to others.

any dissent answer??

Fashionista wrote:
i tried to make with paint how pp would look like in hair pink wig! congratulations

pink_w10.jpg

I cant wait!!!^_^ i love the japanese designs so much! it will be the best item for me!^^

mimimouse wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
i tried to make with paint how pp would look like in hair pink wig! congratulations

pink_w10.jpg

I cant wait!!!^_^ i love the japanese designs so much! it will be the best item for me!^^
i readdy adore them !!!! can't wait!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
That cherry blossom tree is going to make me uproot probably every tree in my yard. I love it!

Sounds Awesome, they are one of my favorite trees!!!!

dawnbrans wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
That cherry blossom tree is going to make me uproot probably every tree in my yard. I love it!

me too!!!!! i adore cherry trees!!!! i have thought already were to plant mine!!!!

Fashionista wrote:
dawnbrans wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

me too!!!!! i adore cherry trees!!!! i have thought already were to plant mine!!!!

i love it too.. im trying to have one tree of every kind, and im running out of places where to plant them
i think i might have to make a pine bonsai to grow the new tree
cant wait