Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Countdown to new items!!

I cant wait for the new items to be released!

This is the first time in absoloutely ages that I have been excited about the new items and cannot wait to decorate my room congratulationscongratulations

Anyone else getting excited??

I am very excited and hubby just suggested I take a day off from playing Then I went into this big rant about how it's the last day to get the Easter items and How the new items will be out soon! So I decided to get the kids to clean up their rooms while I buy last minute items and do my visits and then I'll take them outside before supper! It's a good thing they are procrastinating right now!

I WANT IT ALLLLLLLLLL!

Anyone poor? I have some bling if you need coins? Laughing

Ames wrote:
I WANT IT ALLLLLLLLLL!

Anyone poor? I have some bling if you need coins? Laughing

i have bling, that's for sure Laughing

What bling?

Hmph. I have to go to Mass at 5pm..and that's when the items come out for me. hmph.

Mangoberri wrote:
What bling?

Hmph. I have to go to Mass at 5pm..and that's when the items come out for me. hmph.

Coinage... i can give you some coinage mango! LOL

Ames wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
What bling?

Coinage... i can give you some coinage mango! LOL

I think I have enough congratulations. I can always sell my watches Smile.

39 minutes to go and i am fading fast Sad

I'm so excited about these new items they look beautiful!! I can not wait to see everyones rooms all done up! I just love the new clothes too!! So precious! I just can't wait to dye the new pink wig scarlet red to match yawos new look! Post if you've decorated already so that we can go visit your rooms!!

I'm decorating right now Smile

I'm thinking of buying 99 of those teru teru bozu's in pink..do you think it's worth it? They are quite cute.

I love it all! I want to collect 99 Sausage Octopusses

What is a water yo-yo?

I had to google a lot of things..apparently that kitsanu thing was a futon covered with blankets. I thought it was a table Ashamed

lol Mango that is too funny!!! *blushies* I thought I was the only one that would google it!! Thats one of the first things I did lol!

Ames, I just love Mookies new look and her lovely room! Great job!!

Mookie isn't using it as a bed.. she likes it as a table Laughing

Haha I thought it was a table too, it sure looked like one.

How does that look like a bed in any way? How do you sleep on that? On which bump?

I would be kicking the cat in the head?! Laughing

Where I read they are mostly used as a table (heating under the table, and when it gets cold you would lay under the blanket so the heat goes up through the kimono and out at the neck to keep the body warm

myladyyawo wrote:
Where I read they are mostly used as a table (heating under the table, and when it gets cold you would lay under the blanket so the heat goes up through the kimono and out at the neck to keep the body warm

That's really ODD.

Well, here's my little Japanese Restaurant..filled with food on the table.

The pillow is saying that if you're too full, you can lie down and have a nap before leaving.

Well in Japan the heating systems for homes are different then ours... Do to the structure they don't have central heating lol. I think it sounds comfy!! I love your new avatar and restaurant by the way!! Very nicely done!!

RocLibrarian wrote:
My first go at this week's theme.

25367_10.jpg

That is total awesomeness! Oberon is really rocking that wig, by the way!
I started a room, but not satisfied with it. I also put an aquarium in it with the Koi!

Really cool rooms! I have no spare rooms in my house so I tend to have to pass on new themes, including this one Sad

I really like the new theme and I have made a room for it, but it's quite annoying that all the wall decorations go behind the door and window Sad

I simply love them
the only thing i didnt like is that the CC windows stays in front of everything and covers anything you put in

but what i do love love is the sushi food stand and the tub
yay

The only drawback is what Falcor said, but I love the window. I love it!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how much lovely stuff. My house is going Asian this week, and I am sooo excited. I love the stuff, and like you said, Lisa, I completely concur. I haven't been this excited about PS stuff in ages. Smile

i dont know what to do with my window, it takes too much space.. but i think its nice.. im gonna keep it in my chest until further notice

a few weeks ago i started a oriental proyect, whanting to get all the chinese, japan asian, tailand and so on items that i didnt buy before. and i completed it very fast thanks to alot of Angels here

good thing i got them before, coz i have a feeling that all of the Asian NIS will really go up price this week