Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

There is now a limit on how much you can "earn" in a day...

There is a thread on TOF... i won't link incase it's not allowed but it seems there is now a 25k pet coin limit now which includes visits AND selling stuff back like your 3333's etc... so anyone who tries to earn more than 25k a day will be booted out of the game... nice eh.

Way to stop the hackers PF... annoy the honest people even more.

And gifting has also been limited i am led to believe. This is solving nothing!

Yep. Once you have "earnt" or "sold back" 25k's worth of stuff you will keep getting save failed.

I can't find anything yet on gifting being limited ....and its not confirmed that the daily coin limit is 25k but that appears to be the figure being bandied about.
25k is a lot of coins to earn in one day and IMO I think they are just trying to stop the hackers from selling all their illegal items for coins and then proceeding to buy genuine items to sell on with the coins.
I for one need some more (official) information on this update,but as usual Playfish are saying nothing !

there's no official info? I'm confused this days---- this week suppose to be a great Japanese week, but now Sad I think 25k is pretty reasonable to me , but IDK for those who trade a lot.

They never give us official information. It's a joke.

I don't to mind (but still mind) if There is a earning limit
but if there is a gifting limit..

Kill trading, pretty much kill the hackers. No point hacking if you can't gain from it right?

Well, that's it, what is the point of having friends play if you can't earn the coins from the visits? Those people are trying to solve a huge problem by making honest people suffer....how typical is that?

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Well, that's it, what is the point of having friends play if you can't earn the coins from the visits? Those people are trying to solve a huge problem by making honest people suffer....how typical is that?

Another thing on the list why do I want to leave PS...
I hate playfish.. this is one of the worst periods of this game ever! I want august back!

Guest Guest
ugh now i cant even sell back my 3333s fast enough. im not even sure if i want to sell them back yet either!

i like selling back my items when they are either going to go on clearance soon or stuff like that, cause i dont like having a bulk in coins and i wanna keep the items to trade still. i end up selling everything in one day before the items leave stores or stuff like that. Argh.

this blows.

Edit: and man the gifting thing! wtf? now we can't gift bomb people or let my friends hold onto my items.....

just wait till the next week's update....

i've heard they'll put a 3 GIFT PER DAY limit!!!!! O________________O

*really hoping they won't*

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
just wait till the next week's update....

i've heard they'll put a 3 GIFT PER DAY limit!!!!! O________________O

*really hoping they won't*

they gotta be f*$&*@% kidding me....

it's getting ridiculous all us genuine people have to suffer as per usual if i have to stop playing i will i just wish they would tell us whats going on !

Guest Guest
Has anyone tried to gift or sell back 25K coins? is it actually in effect? if not we prob should all start gifting and trading as much as we can before it does. Sigh.

Sad

i can send more then 3 gifts o one person...
to more then one person....

i'll try selling back a lotta bling bling (in offline more, ofc) to see what happnes...

edit: sold enough to get 100.000 more coins, and nothing happened...

I've just sent 8 items to my store account with no problem at all

i think that update should be done next week...

and still really hoping it won't be

Guest Guest
agrhahrjkgGHGWRGWRJ i hope its just a LIE.

cause gifting limit is gonna be the biggest pain in the .... ever. glad it's not in effect yet and lets hope it never will be.

Tromo3 wrote:
Earning limit? REALLY LOUD LOUD LOUD.

sweetie you can still earn 25k a day which is an awful lot of coins ....

But what if hackers hack more and than will PF low it more.

+To be quite honist...I think this is quite stupid cause what if you want to do a massive shop and you need lots of coins and you want to sell you 3333....

In a way its good and stops the hackers who hack coins....but its bad for legit rich pets.

Pardon my stupidity, but I thought 25K was 2,500 coins, not 25,000. I can still play regularlike, I just have to space out selling back the 3333 items. Still a bummer, but not as bad as I initially thought.

25,000 is a lot of coins to earn daily ....if you want to do a 'big shop' then just sell your items back so many at a time over a few days ...easy. I'm all for anything that will stop the hackers in their tracks.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Pardon my stupidity, but I thought 25K was 2,500 coins, not 25,000. I can still play regularlike, I just have to space out selling back the 3333 items. Still a bummer, but not as bad as I initially thought.

Laughing me too. Than I had to make an excuse. Laughing

Kasi, I agree with you. It's a compromise if it stops the hackers. It does not mean I like the way PF went about it. To me that's the tragedy of it...sort of underhanded. I guess they sort of had to do it to keep a step ahead of the hackers.

I am a noob player, I never have had more than 12,000 coins in all the time I have been playing
Never could afford a buble chair, only one I got was from winning a contest in this forum
And I read at support PF that limit thing too

lol playfish people have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they r so silly if they believe that in that way can stop hackers!!!!

Guest Guest
Ames I saw your post in the official forum. You make reasonable posts and I could agree more for what you've posted!

morning everybody!! what awful news to wake up to!!!

while i understand that its not yet official. i hope they dont decide to do something drastic. the 25,000 isnt so bad. but limiting gifting is stupid!! what happens when we have a wish upon weekend??????

i just hope everything blows over soon because im really getting tired of this drama.

BTW... super bad news the hackers have already hacked the new cc for monday!!!!!

Guest Guest
hannahbananaa wrote:
morning everybody!! what awful news to wake up to!!!

while i understand that its not yet official. i hope they dont decide to do something drastic. the 25,000 isnt so bad. but limiting gifting is stupid!! what happens when we have a wish upon weekend??????

i just hope everything blows over soon because im really getting tired of this drama.

BTW... super bad news the hackers have already hacked the new cc for monday!!!!!

............. . .

Guest Guest
hannahbananaa wrote:
i was shocked when i saw it! people are even selling them for real cash. !!!! let me get a pic

&^*@^%@^(^(*&^(@*%^%

This is just insane. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

just MAJOR WTF?!

Sorry but i had to remove the pictures as they contain hacked items and they also had a link on them.
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Guest Guest
wow.. .. just wow..

..*heavy sigh*

kasijab wrote:
25,000 is a lot of coins to earn daily ....if you want to do a 'big shop' then just sell your items back so many at a time over a few days ...easy. I'm all for anything that will stop the hackers in their tracks.

not necessarily, They will find a way around it like usual.

It appears now to be that the daily limit you can earn is 65,000 which is a lot of coins per day. !!!

This has not yet been confirmed by Playfish

kasijab wrote:
It appears now to be that the daily limit you can earn is 65,000 which is a lot of coins per day. !!!

wow! that's a great news! especially for traders! Laughing

I'm not a happy bunny. All this limiting is limiting my mystery box addiction, so maybe I should be happy that I'm finally gonna stop playing Pet Society and get onto something more productive with my life. oh well!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL HACKERS FOR SPOILING MY ONE TREAT IN MY BORING LIFE