Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Room Of The Week Winner 19/4/10

Week 38 Visit To Japan!: Lucky Strike
 25622_11.jpg

The Japanese themed items were by far my favourite items so i couldnt wait to see the rooms you all created Smile I wasnt disappointed, they were all FABULOUS!!
Here is this weeks winner, Lucky Strike! With her beautiful japanese bedroom! I would love to have a room just like this in real life! Well done sweetie!!

This week has two themes! Prom Date or Midnight Garden Party, so its time to get your pet ready for the Prom with a chance at dancing with their date in the Midnight Garden.

A really beautiful room! You desreve the reward Lucky!

p

Wow congrats Lucky, you did i wonderful job... good for you

Guest Guest

congratulations! congratulations

thank you all!!!!!! I couldn't have done it without the help of many of you!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!

This is the first time i'm winning and i'm soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blastertoyo wrote:
hi peeple how do we enter room of the week??
tell me

You can enter each week in the official competitions and giveaways thread. Every week when the new items are released the comp is closed and another started. So once you have the minimum of 20 posts feel free to enter your entry by uploading the room you've created for that weeks theme.

I would also like to point out that it is a rule here at PSFC that you have a working facebook link, yours takes me to an error page in facebook. Could you have a look to ensure that it is set up so that others can add you? Thank you in advance!

hello clint
You can enter each week in the official competitions and giveaways thread. Every week when the new items are released the comp is closed and another started. So once you have the minimum of 20 posts feel free to enter your entry by uploading the room you've created for that weeks theme.