Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

Can I say..UGH?

They reversed the skip and share buttons, now the share is on the right side. I have a habit of pressing that button but now, it takes me twice as long cause I accidentally press it then close it. 3/4 times I was making soup, and I pressed the wrong button. It's going to take me a loooong while to get used to it again.

Annoying ..isn't it! LOL! I've had the same problem all day!! Keep clicking the wrong one!!!

say UGH!

drives me mad too... they did that to all buttons!! at visits, cooking, free gifts.... Mad

Me too! Keep pressing the wrong button in everything, from visits to cooking.

Don't they have better things to do? rather than reverse the buttons!?!?!?!

TroZac wrote:

Don't they have better things to do? rather than reverse the buttons!?!?!?!

Ohhhh.. i agree! Whats the point!

Probably done it so people accidentally share when they meant to skip meaning more spamming meaning more non players can "see" the game.

How irritating.

I am annoyed because I click on the 'gifts in my profile' and they come up with nothing. I think I will delete them all and not even click on them. Aggravating, but yeah, that switching the buttons is annoying.

Me too, UGH!
First I didn't notice it but then when the share window always pop-up, I realize they already switch the button Mad

Thank goodness .. I thought it was just me going mad !!! Lost count of the amount of times I have pressed share when i meant skip Laughing

Honestly it's like an immature prank, reversing buttons to see if people pay attention.

Very annoying! Thought I was just sleeping while playing the first few times. Ugh!

I thought that too,,Mangoberri! It's so annoying,, Now i knoe why it kept going onto the share button ... :@:@:@ SO annoyingg! x