Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

NEW PODCAST!!

Guest Guest

Angel I loove your accent!

Angel you have totally outdone yourself!!

This is absoloutely amazing!! I am so proud to have this in the group!! Well done hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you have had me in tear of laughter xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Guest
I love the every bit of it! Angel has a great accent!

Angel that was absolutely fantastic ...I knew all along that you would make a better job of it than me !!! Even I can't wait to see what happens next with Tiddly and Kasi !!

This is brilliant. You and Kasi are a team to be reckoned with. Smile

Yay!!!! I will do something to move along the Tiddly Winks story with Kasi. Hehehe.

wow.. you guys are so kind... im very very gald you like it and that my accent dint disturb you Laughing i was a little afriad of that

Laughing Ooooh, its was buenisimo
I was thinking that I would hear a little yucatecan accent but you surprised me
Congratulations Falcor you did an excellent job

Falcor wrote:
wow.. you guys are so kind... im very very gald you like it and that my accent dint disturb you Laughing i was a little afriad of that

Sweetie its Mexican week and you are a true Mexican ...you're accent if anything enhanced the whole thing

your accent is perfect for the next week's theme

it is absolutely amazing.. the end made me laugh!!!! lin bella.. yao cullen bella? Laughing

Gaiamaiden wrote:
omg!!! poor Lin Yao lol what is she going to do?! lmao!!!!

Get counseling perhaps. Smile maybe the agony aunt can help her. Identity crisis is a serious issue. Laughing

lol ive decided she has an alter-ego Smile by day she is Lin Yao, by night Bella Cullen congratulations sorted! lmao

im so happy to hear that Lin Yao has sorted out her name
and she doesnt have an identy problem, thats what Rosie thinks, but she doesnt know her secrete alter ego

lol Lin Yao has had many looks over the past year, but she is completely comfortable with herself now LMAO and i cant wait to see if Kasi will make it to the wedding!!

Do it by ps theme? ex. when they have bright happy colors let her lin yao and when we get something black or more dark turn her to bella... And if the have happy for tooooo long if you make a more "dark" room you can rename her again..

I love it. All of Lin Yao's looks are adorable. I think Oberon has a crush on her in all her identities. Darn Edward Cullen. What's wrong with Oberon's fangs?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Angel!!!! l LOVED IT!!
wow!!! that was so cute and funny! it really kept me captivated!! the music and history on mexico was a fantastic touch!!!!!!

really really GREAT JOB as always!!!!!!!!

awwww!!! Hannah thai s so sweet of you
love the applause pic

but this couldnt be without all the nice members here at PSFC.
all you are what make PSFC that great

love ya all

OMG!!!! Angel that was soooo funny! Well done! and you have a really beautiful voice and laugh!

OMG.........i just now see this new podcast........it is sooooooooo COOL....i love it......great job Angel..........thank you soooooo much for this.......i can't wait for next week podcast.........congratulations

Angel did a wonderful job and I am truly touched and overwhelmed that you all think that much of me.

huge hugs

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Angel did a wonderful job and I am truly touched and overwhelmed that you all think that much of me.

huge hugs

Of course we do. You are such a special person, and deserve all the loving and kind words that there are. Of course, said loving and kind words are totally true. congratulations

omg i totally loved it Angel you rule!!!! I love that you mentionted Kathy! Huge hugs!!! (i think i missed that topic )

Tiddly Winks wrote:
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:

huge hugs

Of course we do. You are such a special person, and deserve all the loving and kind words that there are. Of course, said loving and kind words are totally true. congratulations

aww I am tearing up again.I love you and even though I have known some of you a short time,it feels like I have known some of you forever.