Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ursula1

Which wig do you prefer most?

I cannot decide between bunches wig and tinkerbell's, but to me it's obvious that the bouffant wig is the only one that really suits Ursula Smile

I love the bouffant wig. I like the wigs that don't show the little bumps on Tiddly Winks' head. When those stick out, then it looks silly. I won't get rid of them though, cause then she'd stop being Tiddly Winks. congratulations

my favorite is the mermaid wig because then Yawo is a little mini me lol. I just love all of them so much though!

Yvette, I think the new wig looks amazing on tiddly winks!

i really love ebounches wig^^
Funny looks perfect with it
and from IS coins,i think bouffant wig is the best^^

myladyyawo wrote:
my favorite is the mermaid wig because then Yawo is a little mini me lol. I just love all of them so much though!

Yvette, I think the new wig looks amazing on tiddly winks!

Thanks I reall love the new wig too, I will probably be getting them in lots of colors. The fuschia is so great, I love the bright color.

my favourite is the mermaid wig...its the only one that suits Rosie...I just wish I could get some more Sad

i love the anime wig Smile but then again i love the mermaid wig because i can make my pet look like Bella !!!! lmao

I'm curious about the mermaid wig, but I have never seen it, just in pictures. No idea if Ursula would like it Laughing

Well, my favourite is Tinkerbell, then Anime and then Bouffant congratulations Well, I like all the wigs really much! I like Mermaid's too! congratulations

Do you mean that short, or that with bunches? congratulations

Memaid wig is my love^^
i was lucky with it
bought only one bait6went to pond and caught wig!
Funny absolutely loved it congratulations

haha, lucky you, I bought them in the other forum! congratulations And got one From Kathy

can 1 wig have 2 color ???

i love this color its cool i think congratulations

Guest Guest

I'm preferring the newest wig (Yvettes siggy). They are so original Smile

my favorite is ther mermaid wig too so far. i just love the long waves!

@Lazar. Want Rocky to be emo too? congratulations

agniukas wrote:

what exactly is "emo"? my friend tried to explain it to me, but i didn't get it... can someone please tell me what that means?

I like the TInkerbell wig the most but when Yuki wears it you can see a patch of white on her head. Long hair doesn't suit Yuki because of her face shape. So I'm really at a loss when it comes to which wig will look best on Yuki.

smorkle wrote:
agniukas wrote:

what exactly is "emo"? my friend tried to explain it to me, but i didn't get it... can someone please tell me what that means?

Emo is a person that doesn't smile, who are usually depressed with their lives and usually has side bangs.

don't really know how to describe.

emo? short term for emotional , hahahaha!!!!

for me, i like the mermaid wig..really stylish and looks so elegant Smile

OMG the best wig is the asymmetric short wig! which is the new wig in shop!
thats like the coolest wig ever!!

Did anyone here notice that the the brown bob wig is the same as the red one, except it's a differnet color? I thought initially that it would be sooo cool to work towards getting them, but they are the same. I'm sort of let down about that, but I guess getting it for nothing instead of paying in the shop is cool.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Did anyone here notice that the the brown bob wig is the same as the red one, except it's a differnet color? I thought initially that it would be sooo cool to work towards getting them, but they are the same. I'm sort of let down about that, but I guess getting it for nothing instead of paying in the shop is cool.

i'r samea s the red one dyed dark brown Smile

Mangoberri wrote:
smorkle wrote:
agniukas wrote:

Emo is a person that doesn't smile, who are usually depressed with their lives and usually has side bangs.

don't really know how to describe.

I have a friend emo and her name is Kelmas congratulations Oh yes, she is so funny congratulations She shouldn't be emo, but what ever... congratulations

None, all of them look weird on Snowy.

My little Jebema looks weird with a lot of wigs, I think the best for her is tinkerbell one, but sometimes she wants to look strange

Totally bunches wig!!! OMG I love it

I'm addicted to wigs, but my favorite so far is the Mermaid Wig of course. -Those waves and it looks "natural" if that makes any sense. Just very casual.

Coming in a close second is the new Asematrical wig. It looks great in so many colors and looks very punk I have mine dyed in the new Fushia color.

gekko wrote:
I'm addicted to wigs, but my favorite so far is the Mermaid Wig of course. -Those waves and it looks "natural" if that makes any sense. Just very casual.

Coming in a close second is the new Asematrical wig. It looks great in so many colors and looks very punk I have mine dyed in the new Fushia color.

I did mine (well Kasi's) fuschia too ...poor thing. He was very hsppy before with his natty nerdy wig ...doesn't know whats hit him now LaughingLaughingLaughing

When I first started playing PS Bailey was never without the Golden Curly Wig until the glitch that made her neck look terrible. Now she is never without the Bunches or Tinkerbell wigs depending on her mood congratulations also really like the mermaid wig.