Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Good Morning!!

The sun is shining!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking Phoebe to playgroup soon then I'm going to spend the afternoon cleaning the garden...any excuse to be outside lol

What are you all up to today ?? x

Guest Guest

Good Morning Lisa Clarke! Smile
It's 11 am here, so the morning was a long time ago LMAO. I have been in the musical school for 3 hours and I am back to my house. I have school starting in 2 pm so I am studying english at the moment, test awaits. It's really cloudy today, and it was cloudy for the whole week. It's also cold so it's a bad morning for us. Sad

All the best wishes for Phoebe and your family, so as you. Hugs

awwww thanks for the hugs hun

right back at ya xxxxxxxx

Guest Guest

Btw your avy is ... well ... new Laughing
ROFLMAO just kidding!!

OMG at your Avvie Lisa... i need to go lie in a dark room lol

I'm on the washing bug today.. got one MASSIVE load out blowing in the garden already.
I have mad hayfever so can't even stay outside and enjoy it.

Noah is off school for the next couple of days as he is on anti biotics for an infection he has got Sad So have got him rolling around bored in the living room Laughing

my avitar is ace!
Maybe that is why it feels soooooooo hot here today LMAO!!

I have washing to peg out now then more to go in...its never ending Sad

Hope you Noah feels better soon xxxxxx

@Lazar

to me the sun went down a while ago and still hasnt come up. its 4 am here and im about to go to sleep
but good morning everybody

LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOOUR AVATAAAAAAAR!!

calm down, milena, calm down... lol

good morning to you too!!
i have another math test today...
i't not really nice weather here... Sad rainy, and cold, and.. yuck!! Sad

how's there, laz? you have the same yucky weather?

i'm going to my grandparents for the weekend, so you won't see me till late this sunday.. i'll miss you!
ohhh.. and good news! my mum won a new laptop!!

ames, i hope noah gets better... Sad
since he's so bored, why don't you let him play with mookie for a little? Laughing

looks like Lisa's new Avatar brought alot of attention
8)

Falcor wrote:
looks like Lisa's new Avatar brought alot of attention
8)

oh, lisa's new avatar is... lisa's new avatar..... no comment Laughing

Good morning everyone. Smile Not much going on here, same old same old. Sven has to use the comptuer today to do his resumes. I am going to retreat into the kitchen when he does that and cook lunch and write. My latest story is coming along nicely, but I've been sort of 'unmotivated' about posting it becuase it's not getting reviews at all. Sad

So, just another day here in wet, cold Germany. They did say the weather for the weekend is supposed to get better, thankfully, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Right now it's a sequel story to my Summer of my German soldier story 'A Person of Value' I can PM you the link to my profile over there. That has a listing of all my stories.

If anyone wants this link, please PM me for it. Since there is a great many 'adult' fiction on that site, I would prefer not posting it publicly. My stuff is harmless, though.

i would like to read (listen) them too Yvette

Smile

looking forward to reading your work Yvette..thanks congratulations

Guest Guest

I am looking forward as well. Smile
Okies everyone, I have to run, I have a general audition in my school for the school festival, so yeah, I'll be seein' ya all!

Bye

Good morning everyone!! I am really Excited!! I am collecting a sticker album and everyone who sends will get a Football ball (I am not a football fan but a ball will come in use when playing) and will take part of a grand competition. These are the prizes:
1. Family trip to DISNEYLAND (4 people)
2. Family trip to LEGOLAND (4 people)
3. Family trip to GARDALAND(4 people)
4. 10 people will receive a WII console
5. 30 people will receive a sweet chocolate gift

Gonna eat chocolate all month. AND NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!

Tromo3 wrote:
Good morning everyone!! I am really Excited!! I am collecting a sticker album and everyone who sends will get a Football ball (I am not a football fan but a ball will come in use when playing) and will take part of a grand competition. These are the prizes:
1. Family trip to DISNEYLAND (4 people)
2. Family trip to LEGOLAND (4 people)
3. Family trip to GARDALAND(4 people)
4. 10 people will receive a WII console
5. 30 people will receive a sweet chocolate gift

Gonna eat chocolate all month. AND NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!

i really dont get what are you sayin tromo sorry Ashamed

Well, there is a sticker album and if you send the album you might get something of I numbered. (Sorry, but to excited to tpye for everyone to understand)

oh now i get.. well good luck with that. the prizes are very juicy
if there is any way i can help you with your collection, just let me know Smile

Falcor wrote:
its 4 am here and im about to go to sleep

i see you online, did you sleep? only 4 hrs? and a half?
I think I will read all Lea posts from now

sinenomine wrote:
Falcor wrote:
its 4 am here and im about to go to sleep

i see you online, did you sleep? only 4 hrs? and a half?
I think I will read all Lea posts from now

actually havent slept yet Ashamed

BTW rocio im going to be at cancun on the 31th of may with a play Smile
i think we are going to be performing at the Salon Sol....

Falcor you better get your butt into bed and get some rest. No sleep yet? With all the energy you use getting ready for your big play you don't want to push your self too much!

Good morning everyone it looks like the sun will be shinning today. Hopefully it warms up. It's been like summer here except yesterday it was so windy and stormy that some of the main stores here at to close because the power kept going out. Dust and dirt were flying everywhere and I felt like my son and I were going to get blown away! It seems much calmer this morning.

I'm quickly drinking my coffee then I'm off to take my son to preschool and after do a massive shop. Really tired though, the shopping might wait for after hubby gets home and I can go by myself.

whoo im so glad that its warm again. makes such a diffrence to it being ice cold....And thre is not much wind either.

Was going to have a water fight with my bf but i cant really be bothered haha...I knowwwww.....we are 20 and 22 and having a water fight is for babies but we dont care haha...We never act our age and its a bit of fun HAHA

Hope everyone is ok??

have fun in the sun..And remember.....SUN CREAM!! and SUN HAT!! haha

Guest Guest
I'm back guys. It's been lovely in school.

Tomorrow I am going to a city called Smederevo to buy a set of clothes for my graduation. The set includes pink-white striped shirt, white pantaloons and white snickers. I am completely excited!

Falcor wrote:

I will see you in action
Should I buy a tomato bag? just in case?

I will give you a big one for real

Lazar wrote:
clothes for my graduation I am completely excited![/b]

What grade did you graduate from?
Congratz!

Guest Guest

I am finishing my 8th grade and we are graduating at thursday Smile

sinenomine I couldn't help but laugh when you asked if you should bring a tomato bag just in case That is so exciting that you will see Falcor perform!! I'm sure you'll be wonderful Falcor. You still need to upload a video of you performing even if it is in Spanish Smile

Lazar how exciting!! Maybe you can share a picture of you all dressed up! Sounds very fashionable!

[quote="sinenomine"]

Falcor wrote:

I will see you in action

You are so lucky ....,maybe you could sneakily video a bit so we could all see it ...... Laughing
EDIT ..Sara great minds think alike Laughing

@Sinemonine bring your tomato bag Laughing im really hoping to meet you

and @Lazar... wow thats great congrats :hug1:

Guest Guest
myladyyawo wrote:
Lazar how exciting!! Maybe you can share a picture of you all dressed up! Sounds very fashionable!

Not only that, I will also create a new thread at FAD showing my set Smile

[quote="kasijab"]

sinenomine wrote:
Falcor wrote:

I will see you in action

You are so lucky ....,maybe you could sneakily video a bit so we could all see it ...... Laughing

actually we dont allow to tape us, but rocio can always do it for some seconds as long as she doesnt get cought...
you have my permission Rocio to do it, but if you say that u said so, i will completely denay it Laughing

[quote="Falcor"]

kasijab wrote:
sinenomine wrote:
Falcor wrote:

I will see you in action

actually we dont allow to tape us, but rocio can always do it for some seconds as long as she doesnt get cought...
you have my permission Rocio to do it, but if you say that u said so, i will completely denay it Laughing

thats why I said sneakily Laughing

*yawn*
hi everyone! i'm still in bed ha ha! finally a day off from work! it's about 10:15am and i was going to go for a walk this morning, but somehow this laptop ended up in front of me and as always, i'm still here!!! LOL

@falcor - are you still awake? is that was big stars do? stay up at night and sleep in the daytime? you are a superstar!!!! that's really exciting to hear that sinenomine is going to see you. it would be great to see you in the play!!

@lazar - how exciting sweetie! graduation is such a monumental moment! huge congrats and hugzzz!!!!!

@lea - i mentioned this at the twilight club, but i'm going to say it again here.
it's really hard to look at your posts cuz Rob is eyeing me down. don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing. it's most distracting. he looks....well..ummm....hungry!!!

Awww that is too funny, sad to hear that you cannot video it though. We would really love to see you in action Falcor as I'm sure your very talented. I wonder if they would be against you taping your rehearsals? What is the play about if you don't mind me asking?

Opps It looks like there is a lot of posting at the same time going on here

Smorkle, are you still walking with your training shoes? Hope they are a little easier on your body. I really want to try to find a pair they sound wonderful! I've been going by to the gym when I can at night time when hubby is home with the kids but I can't do it enough lately.

myladyyawo wrote:
Opps It looks like there is a lot of posting at the same time going on here

Smorkle, are you still walking with your training shoes? Hope they are a little easier on your body. I really want to try to find a pair they sound wonderful! I've been going by to the gym when I can at night time when hubby is home with the kids but I can't do it enough lately.

oh! they are really comfy now! my feet never ever ache after work anymore. this is the first time in a very long time that i come home from work without aching or burning feet! i really like them. i think they are worth the extra cost. what do you do at the gym?

smorkle wrote:

@lea - i mentioned this at the twilight club, but i'm going to say it again here.
it's really hard to look at your posts cuz Rob is eyeing me down. don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing. it's most distracting. he looks....well..ummm....hungry!!!

Mike Newton: "He looks at you lik your something to eat" lmao xxxx

the rehearsal could be, though you wont get to see the costumes Sad
the play is about a family after a huracan hit the village. and the husband looses everything gambling, even his clothes. so he shows up dreesed in a box, and his wife offers him some of her clothes to wear, coz the hurancan blew away all of his clothes...
its a mixing comedy. i wont say more so i dont spoil Rocio's ending Laughing

and if she does get to video parts. that will be fine for me... i only said we dont allow to, but some people always get through with it at least for some seconds. so Rocio, prepare your camara just in case Laughing

Yeah I will bring it, I am begining to be really excited about this
You have my number so we can stay in contact

Guest Guest

Thank you all congratulations

sinenomine wrote:
Yeah I will bring it, I am begining to be really excited about this
You have my number so we can stay in contact

im excited too... i never though i would be able to meet a PSFC member
yay

smorkle wrote:

oh! they are really comfy now! my feet never ever ache after work anymore. this is the first time in a very long time that i come home from work without aching or burning feet! i really like them. i think they are worth the extra cost. what do you do at the gym?

I actually just go for a jog or run on the treadmill, but I'm looking into joining a yoga class for the summer when I put the kids into swimming lessons. I'm not really knowledgeable enough to use any of the other equipment yet as I've forgotten how to use most of it properly.

I would really love to try those shoes though, what brand are the ones that you wear? I know a few different companies have them now. I walk everywhere I go, and with two children that go to school and everything else most of my day is spent walking to things that I need to get them to. I'm just looking for something that will help me add that extra bit to my exercise.

lol Falcor, that sounds really funny. I really wish I could see you perform it!! Maybe you could talk your follow actors into coming to Canada to do a show What role do you play?

Gaiamaiden wrote:
smorkle wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!

@myladyyawo:
the ones i have are sketchers, but like you said, there are other companies that make them. i really like them and don't regret buying them at all. it's a great idea to wear when you are out with the kids or grocery shopping...actually anytime! i know what you mean about the gym. the machines are intimidating. i don't know what to do on them either!! hee hee. as for yoga - yikes! yoga is hard, but i think you will like it. it's a hard workout but very peaceful!!

@falcor:
how about some pics after the show?

smorkle wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
smorkle wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!

This expression fits like no other for hum

Guest Guest

I am heading now to the musical school to practice with my orchestra for the "60 years of school" event. We are playing many songs, and I can't wait till the event! Smile

hope you have a wonderful practice Lazar congratulations Looking forward to seeing your new outfit too! Your definitely going to have to show it off in FAD congratulations

Guest Guest

Aww thank you guys! Only 5 mins left, I need to get prepared congratulations