Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PSFC GOLDRUSH!! - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Well done sweetie ....have fun opening them all Laughing

congrats didi!! hope your clicking finger is in good working order! you've got a lot of unpacking to do!! hee hee!!

congrats!!

75 gmbs omg....congrats to the winner hope u get 75x999 items

lea75 wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS DIDI!!!!!!

75'S GMBS TO BE SENT YOUR WAY!!!

CONGRATS DIDI!!
just wondering if i should tell him now...he's watching a film...or should i say nothing and let him find out tomorrow!
he's gonna kick me off the comp if i tell him!!
and with all those boxes..he'll be opening them till the wee hours of the morning!!
I'LL NEVER GET BACK ON!!!! THIS IS MY TIME!!! MY TIME!!!

your pc time is safe for now hun..I will send them in the morning, it will take ages to send Laughing

lea75 wrote:
your pc time is safe for now hun..I will send them in the morning, it will take ages to send Laughing

Smile YAY! I didn't say anything yet....i was trying to finish all of my stuff first on FB..cause i was pretty sure he would be kicking me off..LOL Good to know that i still have some play time left and he can wait till morning congratulations

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

Kiki Lolo wrote:
lea75 wrote:

Smile YAY! I didn't say anything yet....i was trying to finish all of my stuff first on FB..cause i was pretty sure he would be kicking me off..LOL Good to know that i still have some play time left and he can wait till morning congratulations

LMAO tell didi now!!! LaughingLaughing

Thank you all for the kind words. I promise to upload a picture of all those boxes in my room when i get them.

@Tweet...lol...she told me last night before i went to bed (hours after she found out that i won).

@Lisa.....thank you for the contest ..this is going to be a fun day!! xxxxx