Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinenomine

Falcor & Sinenomine meeting!

Yesterday night was a fab night, I watched a performance starring some wonderful actors and among them was Angel aka Falcor Smile
The show began after 9:30 pm, I went with my son Beto, we arrived probably about 30 minutes before and there was a lot of people in a line entering the scenario
We were a little bit far from the stage, I am nearsighted so I couldnt see faces clearly and therefore I was not sure which one was Angel, my son asked all the time "Is that your friend?" and me "hmmm ... not sure probably yes" the actors were all characterized wearing heavy makeup and dressed in a funny way
My son and me enjoyed the show along with all people that is for sure
Thanks falcor for a wonderful night

Beto told me that he want to watch another performance of you guys, so we will wait for your comeback
Falcor (aka Angel Xacur)and Me (sinenomine aka Rocio Cortes)
 angel_10.jpg
Beto (my son in white shirt), Angel (Falcor) and Ricardo (actor)
 beto_a10.jpg

Wow you guys are so lucky to meet like that. I'm so glad you enjoyed the show ...and well done Angel xxx

I forgot to name the play, it was "Avotar" which is a mix of a porody of Avatar the movie and the spanish meaning of avotar which is "To vote"
We are on elections time in the Yucatan peninsula, there was already one at Merida city where Angel lives and there will be here at Cancun in July a major one
congratulations

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! That must be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you had a great time Smile ...I wish I lived close enough to see one of Angels plays, then again the language might be an issue as well

Guest Guest

This is a lovely thread! Congratulations form meeting

omg! that is sooooo cool!!!! got goosebumps!

lets start singing!!

ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!!!

OMG Hannah you made me laugh soo much.. Laughing Let's sing!!!!

That's soo great. I will have to one day brush up my old High School Spanish and come to Mexico. Smile

Yes its a small world afterall
I want to thank PSFC becouse thanks to you I met Falcor

Btw my son Beto also plays Pet Society, becouse of him I started to play it and he has taken english lessons at school and he says he has better english than me (I think eveybody has better english than me) so he will probably will join PSFC

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Well, then he must write like someone from Oxford, because your English is flawless. Smile

i agree!!!

Amazing! I would love to meet everyone.I used to be a very shy person years ago.I still have my moments,but I worked hard to get over it and now I just want to be around people!

Maybe one day ,I can meet some of you.I love to see happy stories like this!!!!
Thanks for making me smile this morning! ~huge hugs~

I am shy and Beto too, there were moments in which we were afraid of getting closer to where actors were leaving, but since Angel has always been so kind I was sure he would not do something unpolite, and he was so sweet and gentle, he is more handsome in person and he looks a lot younger than in pics

I would love everybody would have the chance of meeting him

Thank you all for your words

That is so exciting that the both of you were able to get together congratulations Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful pictures! Angel must have been wonderful during the show I just wish we could all go see it! How wonderful would it be to meet everyone!

Angel, I hope it all went wonderful for you as well!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

did you guys agree to meet in advance? or did you just walk up to him! pls tell me how it happened and how you both reacted. this is so fun!

Yeah for another meeting in real life (whatever that is!)
Tiddly, you and I can go to Mexico together; what do you say? My Spanish is better than yours...and then we'll go to Greece and visit with Lucky Strike!

Kokonee wrote:
Tiddly, you and I can go to Mexico together; what do you say? My Spanish is better than yours...and then we'll go to Greece and visit with Lucky Strike!

You got my vacations planned for the next two years. Laughing

Thanks everybody for those wonderful words... Sinemonine is too kind to mention that Laughing
i was nervouse myself wheni was walking off the stage to meet her. but she was very kind and friendly. i wish we could stay longer to have a noce long chat. its a good thing her song brought the camera so we can all have a pic of that moment.. i look further to going again and see you there Rocio.

i also would like to thank PSFC coz if it wasnt for the forum, we couldnt have met

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Kokonee wrote:

You got my vacations planned for the next two years. Laughing

you're both crazy!!! and perfect IMO! we are lucky to have you both!

Falcor wrote:
Thanks everybody for those wonderful words... Sinemonine is too kind to mention that Laughing
i was nervouse myself wheni was walking off the stage to meet her. but she was very kind and friendly. i wish we could stay longer to have a noce long chat. its a good thing her song brought the camera so we can all have a pic of that moment.. i look further to going again and see you there Rocio.

i also would like to thank PSFC coz if it wasnt for the forum, we couldnt have met

you're lucky Smile

Smile I know for sure I will meet again Falcor, I noticed that his show is well knowed among people here, the place was almost full and it was a Monday night, a day that most people dont go out, and the show ended past midnight!

And who knows ... if I have enough money I will travel to Merida to attend the new show

a real meeting with a PSFC friend??? awww...that's great! i really wish i could meet anyone from here too =)

sinenomine wrote:
Smile I know for sure I will meet again Falcor, I noticed that his show is well knowed among people here, the place was almost full and it was a Monday night, a day that most people dont go out, and the show ended past midnight!

And who knows ... if I have enough money I will travel to Merida to attend the new show

sure.. i will love if you could come here to merida... im pretty sure you will like better our show here
i hope you could come some day.. i will love to see you again