Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agne

Well, I think I'm... quiting ps

I don't know where to start...
Well, I really enjoy playing and I love you guys!
BUT...
I think the main problem are cc items... I love them soo much, but my mom hates ps and she said she won't gimme any money for the game she hates anymore... I could buy them from my savings, but I want to buy a better computer cuz now my ps is really really slow... and one more thing: if mom would know that I bought some cc's from my savings she would get really angry and I think she would ban me from the game for all the time. Ofcourse, I could trade them, but as I think everybody knows I'm really poor and just can't afford cc's. Finally, there are always angels in this forum and I don't want my Honey and I live from them pocket...
What should I do? Sad
Do you think quiting ps is a good thing for me?

no!!! cc items are just 1 % of all the items released weekly!
while its true that the cc are the nicest items it doesnt mean that you have to give up the whole game!
ive gone without getting all the cc items i want, but its ok because i have a chest full of wonderful stuff.

PS is just like life, we cant always get what we want... but we go on living

i really hope you change you mind

No, don't quit just because of cc items. Me and Yuki have lots of fun and the only cc item we've bought are the enchanted wings. Remember, cc items are just the extras, but there are plenty of things you can do for free. Smile And getting rich takes a little time. Yuki's still not rich, but if you keep playing for a while, you'll save up coins and items for trading. And besides, Honey will miss you and so will we. Sad

Thank you Hannah soo much! You're soo sweet! I think I need to think again and again...

hinapasha wrote:
No, don't quit just because of cc items. Me and Yuki have lots of fun and the only cc item we've bought are the enchanted wings. Remember, cc items are just the extras, but there are plenty of things you can do for free. Smile And getting rich takes a little time. Yuki's still not rich, but if you keep playing for a while, you'll save up coins and items for trading. And besides, Honey will miss you and so will we. Sad

Oh hun!!! If I would quit I think I would leave in here.... PSFC is awesome!

I would hope that you never let money items rule your life.
This is what happens in real life and you have to still live and make smart decisions.
its the Friendship that's really important here. There is no way to buy that and without that the game would be nothing. Think about that.
I say NO do not quit. Enjoy your friends and remember it can be fun with out the cc items.
i would hate to see you quit
we would miss you.

Agne wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

Oh hun!!! If I would quit I think I would leave in here.... PSFC is awesome!

Oh good! congratulations But still, don't quit PS!

Marie, Hina thank you girls soo much!
Maybe cc's really aren't soo a lot of meaning like I thought... Before psfc I haven't even a dream I will have cc item! I'm talking a bout 1!!! And now I have a lot more... I think I'll save 999's (Oh, I still need to pay Polina... ) And if I will see something really beautiful I'll try to trade for it BTW these new costumes are hot! OMG maybe I'll try to trade for them Smile

dear you don't have to quit
i have the same problem as you and before my b-day i had old computer and ps worked really slow
if my mom will discover one day that i purchase sometimes cc for this game,she would take my computer far away from me Laughing
we all love you and Honey and me and Funny always there to support you

OH thank you Polina soo much!!!

i'll send you smalll gift to cheer you up(sorry now me and Funny have difficult times with money) Laughing
and i'll tell you when i'll purchase cc if u need something

I don't need anything!!! Your support is the best gift ever

I think you don't have to quit because you can't buy CC item,
same as me, I also cannot buy and never buy any CC but I still enjoy playing ps Smile
Laughing

There some nice item too, even it's not CC Laughing
Sometimes I also want buy CC item (because It's too nice) but I can't and I'll try to forget it, because I think I still can play without Nice CC item Laughing

If you run out of money, Try to sell past week item in the forum, wherever you want, I think that can help you (a little) from the money crisis Laughing

Whatever I say, It's not worth quiting because CC and I want to thanks many angel in here
Cheer up, Agne!

-Serenity- wrote:
I think you don't have to quit because you can't buy CC item,
same as me, I also cannot buy and never buy any CC but I still enjoy playing ps Smile
Laughing

There some nice item too, even it's not CC Laughing
Sometimes I also want buy CC item (because It's too nice) but I can't and I'll try to forget it, because I think I still can play without Nice CC item Laughing

If you run out of money, Try to sell past week item in the forum, wherever you want, I think that can help you (a little) from the money crisis Laughing

Whatever I say, It's not worth quiting because CC and I want to thanks many angel in here
Cheer up, Agne!

Hun! The same problems! Laughing

Please dont quit hun...there is so much you can do to your pets home without cc items...they are a luxury not a necessity!

I know this will make me come across really Mumsy now so sorry...but in some ways it is a good thing,,,,it teaches you that you can not always get what you want....and if there is something that you really really want then you have to save for it.

I dont buy a huge amount of cash coins as I cant afford it....so save up so when there is a new item that I really want I can get it congratulations.....maybe you can do this?? Save everyweek and then if there is a cc item you really, really want then you will able to trade for it?

Anyway hun, please dont quit just over this

OMG Lisa thank you!
You guys are amzing! I couldn't even imagine soo much support!
I :love2: PSFC!!! Thank you Lisa for a heaven you created!

Unlike other games, PS really doesn't have as many CC items as they do. I have been actively playing Petville for the longest time, and about 70 percent of their items are CC items. We are talking stationary items like furniture and clothes. I have contemplated quitting, but never did, becuase I love my pet over there.

I think PS is the same, even if I didn't have access to CC items, I wouldn't quit.

Speaking for myself, lately I haven't bought too terribly much in the cash shop stuff becuase it's not very practical. I can only see so many pet statues that really only seem to fit in a single week's theme. I would like it a lot more if they would release stuff that was sort of univerasl and could be used with a lot of themes and not just one. Does that make sense?

I have been sort of ho-hum about the recent themes, not really excited, but also not totally upset. So, while I can understand your frustration, I don't think quitting would be wise based solely on that.

I think you're right...
I'm was just upset I think... Anyway, Love you!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Unlike other games, PS really doesn't have as many CC items as they do. I have been actively playing Petville for the longest time, and about 70 percent of their items are CC items. We are talking stationary items like furniture and clothes.

Farmville has got the same...majority of their items are farmville cash items which you have to pay for...but again you can still play the game just as well without these items congratulations

lea75 wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Unlike other games, PS really doesn't have as many CC items as they do. I have been actively playing Petville for the longest time, and about 70 percent of their items are CC items. We are talking stationary items like furniture and clothes.

Farmville has got the same...majority of their items are farmville cash items which you have to pay for...but again you can still play the game just as well without these items congratulations

Yeah, Zynga games are all like that, so I hear. But so is Happy Pets. I can still play without the cash items, but every so often, I will splurge and buy a cat that I like with credits. I also got into a group on Facebook where people give pets up for adoption to help others. That makes it a lot more fun. It is a rarity for me to spend money on the games outside of PS, but, I think having one or two items is a lot nicer than a room full. That's also why I didn't start buying those handbags in PS. Why buy something for myself if I'm not really fond of it? I will just hold on to what I have, and wait each week for Monday to roll around.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
lea75 wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Yeah, Zynga games are all like that, so I hear. But so is Happy Pets. I can still play without the cash items, but every so often, I will splurge and buy a cat that I like with credits. I also got into a group on Facebook where people give pets up for adoption to help others. That makes it a lot more fun. It is a rarity for me to spend money on the games outside of PS, but, I think having one or two items is a lot nicer than a room full. That's also why I didn't start buying those handbags in PS. Why buy something for myself if I'm not really fond of it? I will just hold on to what I have, and wait each week for Monday to roll around.

The last time I was visiting my Happy pets I was shocked The colorful kitty costs 80 fb credits! And it's cute only when it's a little... I don't like grown-up cats and dogs... Anyway, that's a huge price!

I like the grown up kitties, but the dogs (especially the poodles) look so silly. I ended up selling all my dogs and sticking with cats, bunnies and horses. I was gifted two dinos (which I call dragons because they breathe fire), and all that without coins.

The deal is, people can find their way around the whole cash shop issue without buying coins, and without underhanded acts like hacking. They just have to know their way around the game and have friends who can help them.

This forum has a great many lovely people who can help and there are contests every so often for the items, so no one is really left out here.

Guest Guest

Agne, don't quit PS, there are so many reasons not to quit the game. Believe me, I was the one at your place 1 month ago trying to quit, but my PSFC fellow friends wouldn't let me, and that's because I love you guys.

Don't quit. Cash coins are more then needed in the game. Let's have a look at the items from 2008, some sofa's and chairs. They are all simple. Artists were plain volunteers back then, but now they need money, and because of cc's, the game is still running.

Now the items are very detailed, beautiful, and amazing. There are lots of features and artists need money for their job, just like an ordinary job. So Agne, don't quit a game which provides money for artists and tech team, the game is still good, and nothing can change that

I know Lazar! The game is great, I love psfc&Honey
Thank you for support!
I think I need to think about everything one more time..

w sweety!!!! you adore ps!!!!!!! that's a pitty! well to be honest with you , you learn to wise with your money and put some priorities! if you can show your mother that you are responsible and you can wisely spent your savings , i think she'll reconsider banning you from ps, I'm buying cc from my own savings as well and i have put a limit on how much i will spent every month! if any of course! you can always keep some away for the new pc, and for ps just think really well what's worth more! congratulations
i hope you won't quit sweety!

Oh thank you Fash! You're sweety!
But there is one thing: My mom hates ps and if I would buy some cc's from my savings that would be a reason ban me from ps forever! I wish my mom would like ps like me!!!!!

Agne wrote:
But there is one thing: My mom hates ps and if I would buy some cc's from my savings that would be a reason ban me from ps forever! I wish my mom would like ps like me!!!!!
try to figure out why she hates ps, and try to show her otherwise! and try to show her that you know how to handle your savings wisely!

Fashionista wrote:
Agne wrote:
try to figure out why she hates ps, and try to show her otherwise! and try to show her that you know how to handle your savings wisely!

I know why she hates ps... Because I'm next to computer all the time Laughing I mean she thiks I'm just playing ps... I tried to tell her true, but she's not listening! I think I'll try to play game without cc's. Anyway, thank you for the help! You're soo sweet!

aw! well she 's worried that you stuck on the game!
maybe try to go out more and watch you Real life friends and be more sociable maybe she wont be so worried
she used to tell me that also, but she then realized that i aslo do projects!!!! and spent only 15 mins per day and not 2 hours! she was right! try to go out more and have fun! she is afraid you are isolated that's why!

really? One time she said that I'm sick Laughing Ofcourse that's ridiculous, but maybe there is some true in it... Well ok, when the weather will be better, I'll go for a walk with my friends I hope she'll be happy!

Agne wrote:
really? One time she said that I'm sick Laughing Ofcourse that's ridiculous, but maybe there is some true in it... Well ok, when the weather will be better, I'll go for a walk with my friends I hope she'll be happy!
you should! you will realise that being out with friends is so much fan! and ps will be just a way out for a few mins per day! plus you can have more time to see things you might have missed being at home!

Um... Alytus(town where I live) is not beautiful at all. I'm sure I haven't missed anything Laughing But you're absolutely right about fun! I love being with friends Thank you soo much Eleni! You're great

Agne wrote:
Um... Alytus(town where I live) is not beautiful at all. I'm sure I haven't missed anything Laughing But you're absolutely right about fun! I love being with friends Thank you soo much Eleni! You're great
you are more than welcome sweety!!!!!! Good Luck with everything!

I quit buying a cc awhile ago—just can't afford it when we have bills. I just try to keep the attitude that I really don't need the cc items—they are there, and they're very cool—but I can enjoy them by visiting my friends who have these items. When my pet visits other pets with Pegasus... I get to see him and enjoy him a few moments, and move on. And I love the bears that roll around—I enjoy them at my friends house and move on...the cc items don't have to be in Your House in order to enjoy them. Visit your friends secret rooms... I know you don't get to decorate them, but you can hang out for awhile!

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I quit buying a cc awhile ago—just can't afford it when we have bills. I just try to keep the attitude that I really don't need the cc items—they are there, and they're very cool—but I can enjoy them by visiting my friends who have these items. When my pet visits other pets with Pegasus... I get to see him and enjoy him a few moments, and move on. And I love the bears that roll around—I enjoy them at my friends house and move on...the cc items don't have to be in Your House in order to enjoy them. Visit your friends secret rooms... I know you don't get to decorate them, but you can hang out for awhile!

I agree. PS let us play for free, without spending anything. We can play with the pet, buy a lot of beautiful things and visit our friends. It would be silly to quit a game just because you want what other people have. In real life we cannot have everything we want and that's not a reason to "quit"

You should only quit the game when you stop enjoy it. I would like that there were less CC things, or that those things could be bought with normal coins, but I can accept that. I play with what I can and I enjoy it. It's just a game, so if it makes you feel sad or unhappy, it's ok you quit, but if you like the game, don't do that just because of a few things you cannot have.

PLEASE DON'T QUIT.You always make me smile.With the pain increasing the past few weeks,those are hard to come by.I am really busy with kids home and doing more than I should.

You're such a sweetheart and it would break my heart to see you go.
I really mean this.

Guest Guest
OH NO!!! Please Please Don't Quit!
I've never had the money to buy CC's but that just means I have to be even more creative to make my rooms look just a nice as others who have CC items in them. CC items are nice, but your Pet won't mind if you can't buy them.

Awwwww, please don't quit! Your pet doesn't mind that you don't have those cc items! She's happy that you play with her. I'm sure you're pet would miss you.

Oh thank you sweeties soo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think only psfc is keeping me playing! I love you guys soo much! Every day we get new amazing people in here!

i know how you feel its like the new items are so awesome until you see the cash items! sigh just try some trade chats and see if you can get some of the things you want but iwouldnt quit just for that and im sure you have made some awesome friends so just keep your head up!

Yes I had thank you Krystle!

Agne wrote:
BUT...
I think the main problem are cc items... I love them soo much, but my mom hates ps and she said she won't gimme any money for the game she hates anymore... I could buy them from my savings, but I want to buy a better computer cuz now my ps is really really slow... and one more thing: if mom would know that I bought some cc's from my savings she would get really angry and I think she would ban me from the game for all the time. Ofcourse, I could trade them, but as I think everybody knows I'm really poor and just can't afford cc's. Finally, there are always angels in this forum and I don't want my Honey and I live from them pocket...
What should I do? Sad

You know your PS mommy will take care of you so no need to quit or cause problems between you & your RL mommy!! I would be extremely sad if you ever left

When 1st playing, cc items always tempting but i can 100% said no to them
But after i hv those items.... it really felt like i can't play without them x_x
But our pets can go on without those cc items Smile
So.... don't quit

dawnbrans wrote:
Agne wrote:
BUT...
What should I do? Sad

Mommy! I think you're too generous now! Laughing Love ya, hugs&love love love

You know your PS mommy will take care of you so no need to quit or cause problems between you & your RL mommy!! I would be extremely sad if you ever left

No way!! PLEASE dont leave Agne. I just got you as my PS friend and Clarice would be sad if Honey left Sad I know its hard and so tempting. Believe it or not, I got "scolded" from my hubby for spending when I didnt really ahve the extra money to do so. In Dec 08 I had a really bad fall on ice. I went flying in the air(Literally) and landed on my back in a Chralie Brown kind of fall. I now have nerve damage in my low back, Sciatic and down into my leg through the foot. I have been off of work since that time. Then my husband had wages cut, THEN he lost his job! In the mean time while all of this is happening, my daughter , ironically, has nerve damage in her back and she spent most of her SR year in a wheel chair before they could find the disc that bulges onto the spine/nerves. (it pops in and out..yuck) I would say the last 5 years we lost our "normal" life and went from having money to almost losing everything. (Luckily our home is safe) Anyhow, I am rambling but through that all it was my PS friends and the game that gave me some peace . My PS friends gave me pep talks and were patient when I shut the world out. The cc items had to be passed up and it was hard not to drool over them. But I still love the game and the people and splurge a bit when I can. And ya never know when you might have a surprise here or there for Honey and you to enjoy Hugs

Hugs hun! I got the black cat from my bag! Do you have it? Because if you don't I'll gift it to ya, I have it

I have it too. If you still need costumes you could use it for trade. If not my daughter doesnt have the black cat and I could trade it with you for something else you may want. I dont expect you to just give it to me because the bag I sent was a gift to make you smile Smile