Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

Holy Juke Box bomb!

Someone just gift bombed me with juke boxes... I don't need the coins so i am going to give 10 away to one lucky winner as i believe in sharing the wealth!

So all you need to do is come up with the "funniest" reason you could possibly need 10 juke boxes worth a whacking 66,666 coins!

I will leave this running until tomorrow and will announce the winner at 12pm UK time!!!!

Guest Guest
Holy mackerel!

Good luck to everyone, keeping fingers crossed x

Don't you prefer to split the prize? Well, they are your jukeboxes, so It's your decision

Anyway, I'm going to take part on this congratulations

My husband has hidden my house keys. After several hours of searching, I found them above the kitchen's cupboard, but I can't reach them. I need 10 jukeboxes to set the volume so high that vibrate the furniture and the keys fall to the ground, so I can pick them.

LOL cookie-mookie gots bombed with really weird stuff Laughing

if veronica gets the jukes, she will give 5 away, and spend the other five on tws.

then, when the tws get old, she will sell them for more jukes.

then, when she will sell five for more coins for tws, and give the other five away.

and the circle goes on.

and that just makes everyone happy Laughing

Jebema wants to have 10 jukeboxes, her reasons?
Because with one she would sell it to have food to feed her petlings, with the 2nd she would sell it to finish decoring her red sand room (probably because prices are impossible), with 3rd she would be able to recycle it to see if she gets the white fan, with 4 she wouls keep it to have it just because, with 5 probably she would sell it to be able to gather the coins requeired to buy the tennis bundle, with 6 she would gift to Mookie just to say thanks to her, with 7 she would gift it to Lazar because he wished luck to us, with 8 she would gift to Ursula because she wants jukebos, with hmm (lost the counting) ahh with 9 she would gift to tweet because same reason of ursula and with the 10 jukebox she would sell it to countinue digging to see if she finds the acuarium thing

END

Guest Guest
sinenomine wrote:
Jebema wants to have 10 jukeboxes, her reasons?
Because with one she would sell it to have food to feed her petlings, with the 2nd she would sell it to finish decoring her red sand room (probably because prices are impossible), with 3rd she would be able to recycle it to see if she gets the white fan, with 4 she wouls keep it to have it just because, with 5 probably she would sell it to be able to gather the coins requeired to buy the tennis bundle, with 6 she would gift to Mookie just to say thanks to her, with 7 she would gift it to Lazar because he wished luck to us, with 8 she would gift to Ursula because she wants jukebos, with hmm (lost the counting) ahh with 9 she would gift to tweet because same reason of ursula and with the 10 jukebox she would sell it to countinue digging to see if she finds the acuarium thing

END

MASSIVE hugs and kisses

10 juke?
wow that's a lot :daydreaming: (cause never think have so much money)

Maybe use some of them to trade with costume bag Laughing
and use it to give anyone that need money or make a comp with these juke? Laughing

No good reason.. I know Ashamed

@Sinenomine
These are so sweet

This is really sweet of you Ames, I'm going to give it a try I think

Yawo has started working with Mr. Truffles in the food shop getting all the new items made and prepped for every Monday. The only trouble is the items keep getting eaten by truffles because Yawo has such a tough time waking up in the morning. You see Yawo's mommy made her with no ears. She is a reindeer so her mommy gave her antlers but no ears! The normal clocks in pet society just don't wake her up, and with her noisy neighbors always visiting all hours of the day and night she needs some really loud music to wake her. I imagine those Jukes would do the trick! I would hate to see no new food on monday!

These are brill! Keep them coming....
Ursula... there will be more to come.. i just like to make people rich when i can!!!!!

that is so nice of you hun i will think for a while for my entry lol

well bunnyfuzzyness is a total ditz,she inherited that ditz stuff ,from her gosh darn mama.She needs them there jukeboxes to play that loud music for her mama, so she can totally hear it and stuff.Her mama is about darn deaf from listening to that dab nab metal music.She is actually gonna play 9 for her mama and keep one for her room.Hopefully her about deaf mama can hear 9.

Won't ya do it for Mama?

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
well bunnyfuzzyness is a total ditz,she inherited that ditz stuff ,from her gosh darn mama.She needs them there jukeboxes to play that loud music for her mama, so she can totally hear it and stuff.Her mama is about darn deaf from listening to that dab nab metal music.She is actually gonna play 9 for her mama and keep one for her room.Hopefully her about deaf mama can hear 9.

Won't ya do it for Mama?

*Snort*...

my entry:

So I need the jukes to free my poor Spooky

p.s. i had so much fun doing this, if you want to i may continue ir

OMG Spooky that is brill!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

Ames wrote:
OMG Spooky that is brill!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!

thanks hun
i decided i will continue it after the comp is over of course it will be fun Laughing

I can't wait to see how it goes!!!

haha it depends on the comp i must admit we'll seee

lol Kathy and Spooky, those are just wonderful ideas!! Spooky, I just love your comic!!

@spooky:
your little comic is way cutie!! i loved it! so much fun!

Cordelia would like to have the jukeboxes because she loves to ice skate with furniture so each day she goes to the ice arena and each day she does something different. Sometimes its sitting on a summer sofa she got from digging (wonder why its so clean if it been in soil )while eating a plate of wobbly jelly(people from america call it jello) and sometimes she throws mystery eggs around the rink and pick them up as she goes but those things are getting too boring for her. She wants something unique like ballroom dancing with a jukebox robot that she made with parts of jukeboxes and parts of nanobots.Or get the ice to melt and sit on the jukebox while fishing but whatever Cordelia decides to do with the jukes its gauranteed to be something spectacular!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

@ Spooky lol you should do that with mayor LaughingLaughingLaughing

15 minutes to go before i close and announce the winner!!!!

Ok!!!!

All the answers were brilliant! BUT I have to award first prize to Spooky just because the comic strip was brilliant AND i want to know what happens!!!

I am also awarding 5 jukes to "mama" because we all know how generous "mama" is with her own stuff

Thanks to everyone that entered... keep your eyes open... there will be more to come!

Congrats, sweeties!!!

We all want to know what happened to @Spookie!

Guest Guest
Congratulations Spooky, the comic was brilliant x

Congrats Spooky! The pic when Hideeni is with gunt made me laugh soo much... Well done! Laughing

Congrats Spooky! You're always very creative sweetie luv ya!

Thank you Ames for treating mama to the juke boxes!She was very surprised!

luv ya bunches too!

hugs to both of you ladies!!!!

omg im so surprised i just logged in ps and found the price im so thankful Ames !!!!!And i appreciate SO MUCH all your good comments you guys i can ensure you that the next comic page will be epic!!!! Im so happy right now i believe the next one will please you all!! congratulations
hugssss
...Spooky is waiting and she feels the cold air brushing her face what will happen???

congrats Spooky Smile
i loved your comics and you completely deserve prize
well done

Laughing I loved your comic, Spooky you are indeed talented, congratz
Ty Ames for doing great comps

thank you hun i will make the second part after i wake up i need to rest this has been a crazy day

Lol~ oh no, I just missed it!... it's okay~ Congratz to Spooky!Smile

THANKS SOO MUCH!!
So about the second part.........
ITS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE ART GALLERY SECTION TITLED SPOOKY'S ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!I Really hope you will like it it took soo many hours to make it