Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

So what do you think?

What do you think of this weeks items?

I personally find them very, very pink.....and there is so much that you cant fit it all into a room...and well to be honest Rosie likes to have a bit of everything as she is no good at making decisions lol

What is your favourite item?

My favourite one? The wig. I love it Laughing I want it in every colour, they're doing better wigs each day congratulations

I love the chocolat boxes too, but that's because I'm adicted to chocolat

Anything that connected with sweets, chocolate, candy, ice cream!!! LaughingLaughing

Also Japanese item and wigs Laughing

It's way too pink and gooey for Sasha's taste. She wouldn't be able to sit on anything in fear that her outfit would be a mess of frosting when she got up.

i am not in love with this week items.......they are like gingerbread items and i don't like them also......i am in love with last week items.....xD

but my favorite item is new secret summer garden room.........i can't wait to sell some of my items to get enough 999 and 3333 to buy that room......xD

not my cup of tea at all, so i just got the OWO items. but it was still expensive. im having a hard time fitting it all in.

Not the biggest fan of this week thought I love the wig. The plushies are both cute. FINALLY found the Gretel plush. Not just one, TWO! In a row! And just cus I had some extra shovels left to use up! I sent the spare to my friend that was having the same issues I was with finding it. NOW I can finally focus on other things besides digging.

Not a big fan either. I tried to hide some of the pink with chocolate hues, but I really am sort of disappointed in it. Love Hansel and Gretel dolls though, and the wig is just fab. The rest is well, okay but nothing super exciting.

Amber Leigh wrote:
Not the biggest fan of this week thought I love the wig. The plushies are both cute. FINALLY found the Gretel plush. Not just one, TWO! In a row! And just cus I had some extra shovels left to use up! I sent the spare to my friend that was having the same issues I was with finding it. NOW I can finally focus on other things besides digging.

Lucky you!! I haven't found Gretel yet and I'm tired of trying Sad I couldn't find the fan last week either, so I'm a little bit disappointed with the digs Sad

I wonder if there is a special hour in the day when there are more probabilities of find them

i think perhaps they are starting to run out of ideas, they have done sweet stuff before, there are so many stories/fairytales they could do instead

i agree gaia

i have to say that sometimes the simpler the items the easier it is to decorate
when i visit rooms they practically look the same

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i think perhaps they are starting to run out of ideas, they have done sweet stuff before, there are so many stories/fairytales they could do instead

True true. I mean, if they did Wonka, they could go a thousand and one directions with it. Smile I think they should poke their noses around here and see what sort of ideas the members come up with.

I think best things are fish biscuits, I love the fishes soo much! Then I like chocolate boxes and I love the plushies, Gretel&Hansel are sweeties!
But, the other things are not worth my attention...
I agree with Lisa&Hannah... Rooms are the same, too much pink...

The wig for me is fabulous!! I am sooo glad that it is a "new arrivel" instead of TWS! Now i have time to collect coins and buy one or two a week so i can colour them congratulations
I have not had the time to dig lately and hopefully when i do give it a go this week. i'll get the plushie...its very cute. Mind you, i still haven't gotten the aquarium..lol.. or the black cat in the EGYPT dig!!!
I think the items are sweet and the design is nice. I truly love the ice cream shoppe Smile