Happy birthday Charie
Our Dubai mother
Bless the baby you will have
And from PSFC a bless another!

It's your special day
Celebrate it good
Eat delicious cakes
And have a great mood!

It took me ages to think of this poem! It turned out horrible but what cha gonna do hehe. Happy birthday chay. Best wishes and thoughts. May all your wishes come true and have a healthy and long life

Happy Birthday Chay! I hope you have a wonderful day !! Much love and luck with the new baby's arrival.

a0547710.gif

Hope you have a fantastic day and get spoiled rotten ....xxxxxx

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:

I hope you had a really great birthday Chay! Love ya!!

hellok10.jpg

I have jut noticed this cake too. It looks gorgeous and yummy congratulations How did you make it Jeanie?

Happy birthday Chayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! My best best wishes for you and your beloved family!!!!!! :huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge hugs: :1ngelhug:

Have a wonderful birthday hun!
Hope you have a fantastic day full of fun, cake and laughter!

Happy Birthday Charie!! I hope you have a wonderful day with your girls and your hubby! Wishing you the best all year long!!

Guest Guest
 gif_ha13.gif
~*~ To wonderful CHAY! ~*~

When I looked at this thread for the first time, yesterday morning, I broke into tears over this out-pour of kindness from all of you dear, dear friends in this community , I am very touched and overwhelmed. I had an extremely busy day with my friends (Thank God!) and a simple party for the family and relatives by tomorrow..

Now, it's the 'morning after', and I'm still reeling from this incredible experience of my best birthday ever, for this thread, created by you laz, and so many, many more of you here in this best site ever my PSFC family. I'm so humbled, I feel so loved, and again - it's hard trying to put into words what I'm feeling...

Of course I'm grateful, overwhelmed, surprised, honored...but there's something else in addition to all that. I think it has something to do with this site as a place where truly good people have a chance to find and get to know each other.

We feel encouraged to show our hearts, minds, weaknesses and strengths... and in turn - this brings us closer together in a very 'real-life' way. We forge long-lasting friendships and trust. We truly care about each other. The lines between online and offline begin to blur - we build relationships.

All of you here have embraced my beautiful day and with your comments, you show me that I am part of this twirl, some kind of human kindness and love. You enrich my life tremendously - and for that I am truly grateful.

Thank you, thank you for all your greetings ermm...or i should say for all the love ♥️♥️♥️

Guest Guest
chay wrote:
When I looked at this thread for the first time, yesterday morning, I broke into tears over this out-pour of kindness from all of you dear, dear friends in this community , I am very touched and overwhelmed. I had an extremely busy day with my friends (Thank God!) and a simple party for the family and relatives by tomorrow..

Now, it's the 'morning after', and I'm still reeling from this incredible experience of my best birthday ever, for this thread, created by you laz, and so many, many more of you here in this best site ever my PSFC family. I'm so humbled, I feel so loved, and again - it's hard trying to put into words what I'm feeling...

Of course I'm grateful, overwhelmed, surprised, honored...but there's something else in addition to all that. I think it has something to do with this site as a place where truly good people have a chance to find and get to know each other.

We feel encouraged to show our hearts, minds, weaknesses and strengths... and in turn - this brings us closer together in a very 'real-life' way. We forge long-lasting friendships and trust. We truly care about each other. The lines between online and offline begin to blur - we build relationships.

All of you here have embraced my beautiful day and with your comments, you show me that I am part of this twirl, some kind of human kindness and love. You enrich my life tremendously - and for that I am truly grateful.

Thank you, thank you for all your greetings ermm...or i should say for all the love ♥️♥️♥️

I am so glad that you had a wonderful day, you deserve it. You have said so much in your post that it made me realize how much you are important to me and how much our friendship is important to me. God bless you, and blessed be. Many warm hugs, wishes, and kisses to you. Love you to pieces!

thank u really! its my 2nd year birthday here in PSFC and still wishing for more years to celebrate here,,,