Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

New digging site

Good news and bad news: The good news is that there is a new underwater digging site. The bad news is that it seems to charge 1 cc for 3 shovels. I guess I won't dig there.

Don't think too many people will at that price. ..You do get 5 free shovels a day in there though ..so either use them or lose them as they say

You also can now purchase more shovels at a time at a reduced rate the more you buy ...5 for 300 yellow coins ..25 for 1400 coins (instead of 1500) and 50 ...but I can't remember the cost

The 5 shovels is just a way to lure you in. Even if the smaller town forest, I seldom get anything with the 5 free shovels. Oh well.

I didn't get any freebies on this, but I did buy some and got two treasure baits and some silly looking furnishings. I want to finish the fish tank because it is very cool looking.

Guest Guest

I can't wait to receive the shovels to dig for the DOLPHIN!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I didn't get any freebies on this, but I did buy some and got two treasure baits and some silly looking furnishings. I want to finish the fish tank because it is very cool looking.

What are treasure baits?

Guest Guest
Congrats. Does it swim in a aquarium or is it just a plushie?

ive found 5 items so far, not overly impressed, but i love the dolphin and the blue mermaid dress congratulations

the dolphin swims around congratulations xx

I guess I will be using my remaining ccs to get more shovels. I like the new stuff. The dress rocks, but getting the treasure baits is fun.

Treasure bait is in the boutique and with it you can catch all sorts of fun stuff in the lake.

I am sick of deep ocean chairs... Mad

Guest Guest
OMG Crystal thank you so much you didn't need to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with 2 ccs i got an ocean table and a mirror not good i dont like the way they make us loose real money

Guest Guest

Thank you Crystal! REP added

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Treasure bait is in the boutique and with it you can catch all sorts of fun stuff in the lake.

Oooh, so you can get those treasure baits as items in the new digging site? I suppose they aren't tradable though.

Really need to control myself until I sort out my budget this month because I would just spend all my money today on shovels.

I'm not so keen on another pink dress, but I want the wig so much it hurts. Sad I am just not finding it. I already gave out 40 cash coins today and have nothing left for Monday. I'm such a dork, I know, but I love wigs.

That was depressing. I only had 1CC and I figured I might as well spend it on shovels since it's not like much else is only 1CC (and we're broke so I can't afford any more for a while)... so I bought three shovels. And got part of the tank.

Guest Guest

i used my 5 free shovels already and got nothing, i kept getting "treasure really close by!" and i dig all all around me, and i got nothing. :[

i want the dolphins so badly too. i won't be sending a single cc on those shovels either.. it's too much of a waste for me. i'm saving my cc for the dragon petling.

Riuna wrote:
i used my 5 free shovels already and got nothing, i kept getting "treasure really close by!" and i dig all all around me, and i got nothing. :[

i want the dolphins so badly too. i won't be sending a single cc on those shovels either.. it's too much of a waste for me. i'm saving my cc for the dragon petling.

If I find another one, I'll send it to you congratulations But you will have to wait until I have more free shovels, of course Laughing

Guest Guest
oh ursula~ you don't have to. but if you do, expect a gift in return.

i got 1 dolphin and 1 water drop hat..

it hat's kida cute.. it jumps on your pet's head

I didn't get the free shovels yesterday, but I got them today, and got the water drop hat. It's adorable, but I really wish we can dig more stuff without spending cc. It's simply too much. I'd really love to have the rare mermaid dress and the dolphin, because I think it those do something, but I don't think I can afford to spend cc for this. >.<

I have managed to get everything except the pink mermaid dress. I am contemplating whether to spend anymore real money on shovels and trying to get it, or just trying with the five daily ones. I'm patient, though, so will see what comes up tomorrow.

With my five freebies, I got another stinking chair. (bah!)

can i ask something? do we also get there the 5 free shovels each day? And also if someone completes the builting treasure item or find a rare one are there free shovels too?

Lucky Strike wrote:
can i ask something? do we also get there the 5 free shovels each day? And also if someone completes the builting treasure item or find a rare one are there free shovels too?

yes, there are free shovel, but the regular one. Sad

I just got blue mermaid dress from 5 free shovel

-Serenity- wrote:

I just got blue mermaid dress from 5 free shovel

Good for you, hun! congratulations Let's hope we can all get the items easily with just the 5 daily free shovels.

Be more optimistic Besides, that digging site will be there for a long time.

I see that rare mermaid dress sold in very high price in TOF (about 45*3333)
That is just WOW!!!

The TOF is a very scary place. I'm sure someone here will find one soon for you Yvette Smile

I closed my thread and will wait a while. It's not pressing to have it now. I think because it's so new that people are sharp to get them. But, I have the wig, and that will suffice. Smile I like the blue dress more than the pink one, and thinks that Tiddly Winks will have to be satisfied with what she has.

TOF is very scary. I remember when they did their questions and answers thingy, that I told them that I didn't like their forum because the people were rude and too many scammers there. I could never get into ttrading there. I always asked someone to help me if or when I wanted to trade.

I was never able to successfully register at TOF so I can't even look at the trading forum much less trade there. When I clicked on the link they send in e-mail to activate your account, nothing happened and I asked for help but never got any. So I can read the regular forums but can't post anything. That's fine with me because PSFC is the only PS forum I need.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Oh yipe, that is one price I will never be able to afford. Sad Wow is right.

I'm sure you'll dig that dress soon congratulationscongratulations
Good luck!!

hinapasha wrote:
I was never able to successfully register at TOF so I can't even look at the trading forum much less trade there. When I clicked on the link they send in e-mail to activate your account, nothing happened and I asked for help but never got any. So I can read the regular forums but can't post anything. That's fine with me because PSFC is the only PS forum I need.

Ditto! congratulations But, it may be because I'm sooooo totally partial to PSFC. Laughing How can I help it?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
hinapasha wrote:

Ditto! congratulations But, it may be because I'm sooooo totally partial to PSFC. Laughing How can I help it?

I'm sure no one can blame you!

im not allowed to buy cc ;____________;
but i dot 6 cc from the hotel city thing, i'm saving them for when i really need to change wig colour or something XD

but yeah i love the new treasure site congratulations
i got the blue mermaid dress, the bed and the wig Smile
the hat looks so cute, i'm looking for it :3
and i like the dolphin too, but i have to wait 'til tomorrow :/
-sigh-
and OMG i cant wait until monday haha congratulations
school always goes so slowly when i want to go on pet society haha congratulations

Ive got all of them except the pink dress Sad but i want another waterdrop hat