Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

New Email Subscribers Wig :(

I have to say that I'm a little disappointed at the moment. I'm maybe the last one to realize this, but the new wig is a gift for those that buy play fish cash or purchase coins! You won't get it just for subscribing like the birthday gift. I really thought this would be a FREE gift not a free with purchase gift! Ah well, at least those that do buy coins or cc's will get something extra for their money!

No dice, I bought some coins yesterday and no wig. I'm totally peeved right now. Sad What email thing? They make this too difficult. Sad At least I can get the color. The wig would probably look awful on Tiddly Winks anyway.

I've read that CC buyers will received an email with the link to the wig or something like that, but it has not been sent yet, so be patient Smile

I think PF should give us more than a wig
Everything is so expensive

At RC I have received twice normal coins (5000) as gratitude for purchasing cc
At PS this would be the first time I receive something, if I receive

I bought coins yesterday as well, but didnt get any gift Sad

Will wait and see if I receive an email from them

I read the description on the playfish blog and it says it is a free gift for PFC or Coin purchaser.

myladyyawo wrote:
I read the description on the playfish blog and it says it is a free gift for PFC or Coin purchaser.

Oooh I didn't notice it on there Ashamed sorry about that, silly me! hehe. Thankyou for letting me know though hun congratulations

Regardless, I still never got my wig, and I saw tons of friends with theirs. This is not fair. Grrrrrrr.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Regardless, I still never got my wig, and I saw tons of friends with theirs. This is not fair. Grrrrrrr.

Those must be hacked ones. In TOF says that the email with that wig hasn't been sent yet

From TOF:

Hey guys,

Sorry about this but an update on the red bob wig -- it's been delayed until September 2nd but in the meantime there should hopefully be a little surprise for people who've bought coins/CCs imminently.

So, it's been delayed. All people that have it already it's because hacked it or they have been gifted with a hacked wig Sad

That's sad, but it's good to know that they haven't forgotten. Smile Looking forward to the little surprise that will come up.

Well,that's sad but i will wait Smile
And it really annoys to see people having it and selling!
wonder to know what surprise it will be?

atleast they are trying to not have more unsatisfied players Smile and it's not so unfair... they pay to play we don't

Wig is out
Just checked my mail and there was the e-mail informing that it was send to my wardrobe
congratulations

I got mine. Tiddly Winks is wearing it today. She looks like our chancellor. Hahahaha. congratulations That hairdo just screams Angela Merkel.

But, here, you decide. congratulations

Aw, I didn't get mine! I get Playfish stuff all the time and nothing.

Oh well, it wasn't my favorite looking wig anyway ... maybe I'll get it soon.

*pout*

Tiddly Winks wrote:
That hairdo just screams Angela Merkel.

Yeah they lookalike (wig and hairdo)

Lucky Strike wrote:
with another hair color

Make it blonde and you will have Tiddly "Angela" style

raphaeline wrote:
Aw, I didn't get mine!

Did you check your email?

I got mine aswell at last yay congratulations
Did anyone else also get an email for 3,000 free coins about a week or 2 ago for being a customer who buys CC's? (even though I've only bought a small amount of CC's)

i got my wig throught email congratulations
and before i had email with 3000 coins for purchasing cashes Laughing

Wow, how much do you have to buy if you want to get 3k?

myladyyawo wrote:
I have to say that I'm a little disappointed at the moment. I'm maybe the last one to realize this, but the new wig is a gift for those that buy play fish cash or purchase coins! You won't get it just for subscribing like the birthday gift. I really thought this would be a FREE gift not a free with purchase gift! Ah well, at least those that do buy coins or cc's will get something extra for their money!

really????????????cant see that

oh if on facebook you guys have liked a page called pet society friends they sent out a link to the wig no matter if you bought ccs or not so I got it

saw that too and works but i think u cant post other pages there SadSadSad
so sorry its psfc rule