Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiviern04

Sparkie's Chat Quiz (completed) prizes to be sent soon....-

At 1800 GMT (PSFC) and 0200 GMT (PSFC) time, today/tomorrow, please join me in the chat room, if you would like to take part in my FIRST Halloween quiz games!!!!!!!!
Prizes will include some of the AMAZING items that just arrived today
Leave a message on this thread, to let me know if you will be joining in.
***** This will be my first time, so, please when u do come and play my quizzes with me, bring your patience with you.... I hope to not dissappoint Ashamed And, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them here....
Hope to chat with you all then....

I would be in, but I can't work out what time that will be in NZ, will it be 7am Tuesday like you said before?

i am thinking of doing a double one, which i forgot to mention...i am a bit tired... sorry, jennifer... I will try to do another one at 0200, psfc time, tomorrow..., which is 7pm my time... I hope that works out for you congratulations

No worries!! I can just try to get up early tomorrow morning, cos 0200 GMT won't work for me, that would be 3pm here and I'll be at work!!! Don't think my manager would be too pleased if I said 'hey, gotta go play a quiz for pet society now'

I'll try to be there!
Cause in my time zone it will be 1 am (I hope I still awake) and 9 am (I hope I already wake up) Laughing

Guest Guest

i think i missed it.

Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
Riuna wrote:
i think i missed it.

It hasn't happened yet. Laughing

...................touche. then count me in..! i hope. LMAO

Riuna wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Riuna wrote:
i think i missed it.

It hasn't happened yet. Laughing

...................touche. then count me in..! i hope. LMAO

I hope I'm there!

I'll try and get in for the 18:00 quiz Smile

If you look at the clock in the top left hand corner this is GMT (PSFC) time..you should be able to use this to work out the time difference where you are Smile

@ Charlotte Louise In the chatroom

I wil be there at 18:00 GMT.

I hope to take part in the 18:00 quiz... Here will be at 8pm, I hope my dinner will be over at that time!

I won't be able to make it.. Sad at the 18:00 i'll be out (it's 7 pm here) and the 02:00 it's tooooooo late for me... (3 am) Sad

but hopefully i'll make it next time congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
I won't be able to make it.. Sad at the 18:00 i'll be out (it's 7 pm here) and the 02:00 it's tooooooo late for me... (3 am) Sad

but hopefully i'll make it next time congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

How can in Greece be an hour earlier than in Bosnia (CET) : I think for you it is 9 pm.

I just woke up and mixed up the hours... Sad

but still.. I won't be home at 9 Sad and i deffinatly won't be wake at 8 am LaughingSad
but you never know... Sad

Less than 2 hours to go....hope some of ya'll can make it xoxoooo congratulations

and approx 8 hours to go for the second one

I'll try to be here because at 19:00 I have to go to the university but i'll be here at 02:00 for sure!

CONTRATULATIONS TO :
TOULOUSE(2) , JENNIFER(2), URSULA(2), LISA(3) AND KASI(1), FOR GUESSING FIRST - YOUR PRIZE OF 5*5999 PER FIRST TIME GUESS(GUESSES) WILL BE COMING SOON congratulationsall delivered

And for the most questions answered correctly:
Lisa with 8/10 prizes delivered
Toulouse 6/10 prizes delivered
Jennifer 5/10 prizes delivered
Chiarette 4/10 prizes delievered
Tromo 3/10 prizes delivered
Kasi 3/10 prizes delivered
Ursula 2/10 and prizes delivered
smorkle 1/10 prizes delivered
u will recieve 1*5999 per correct answer

and consolation prize as well to all that played.

thank you all for coming and playing.... for my first time.... i had a blast

Next quiz is at 0200 (PSFC time) hope to see ya'll there

Guest Guest
0200? i didnt know the times since there's no : sign there. XD i assume thats 5 hours from now...

Now it is this time:
 imagen27.png

So the next quiz will be in 4 hours and 10 minutes congratulations

it is 02:00 am (GMT/PSFC time)

That is about 2 and a half hours from now. The PSFC clock shows GMT time Smile

Guest Guest

and now it's 1 hour left..? congratulations

Riuna wrote:
0200? i didnt know the times since there's no : sign there. XD i assume thats 5 hours from now...

i think it is 7pm for us riuna. :-) can't wait! it was really fun this morning!!

Thank you so much Kivie for 2 AWESOME quizzes. Sorry I wasn't able to finish either of them, but I really enjoyed the time I was able to be there!!!

Thanks to making the fun comp, Kivie!!
Though I always late because of bad internet Destroy PC

thanks to everyone that came and joined.... you all had such wonderful patience for me, for my first time I really appreciated it.
I will sending prizes out tomorrow..it is 1030pm here and i am done for...
Chat with ya'll later.... BIG :angelhugs:

So much fun Kivie ! Sorry I couldn't stay till the end. And I'd kiss you any day.

I couldn't go to bed without sending the prizes....so, here is a list of whom to be getting prizes from the second quiz....
The rules changed a bit for the 2nd one....
and the winner for answering the most questions first is;
GABS GIGGLES ---- CONGRATULAIONS prizes delivered

and it was a tie for the member(s) who answered the most correct questions:
HINAPASHA & RIUNA ---- CONGRATULATIONS prizes delivered

mage lvl8, smorkle, jennifer, nymph, hannahbananaa, chococake, and spitfir.... check your doorstep soon for consolation prizes as well :angelhug all prizes delivered

Thanks again to all who came in and chatted, quizzed, laughed, cried, (well, i hope not), and hoot and haullored from the chatting that went on...

Ursula wrote:
Sigh, I missed the second one. Why did I go to sleep? Laughing

Kivie

I have to agree with you ursula.... sleep, work, school, eating, laundry, shopping.... it really gets in the way of where we all truly want to be.... congratulations.... here and PS.... woot woot

Sorry u missed the second one... i am going to try and do another one on wednesday...not sure yet..will post tomorrow.... ok...now i have to go to bed.... gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

All prizes have been delivered.... "i think"

Please, if i have forgotten your prize, please post here and i will get it out to you right away , once i return from my slumber ?

again and again for quizzing with me. I've learned a lot and i know what to do next time... chat w/ ya'll later xxoooooxoxoxoxoooo

-Serenity- wrote:
Damn.. Missed it!!
Congrats far all contestant

I still haven't seen you in the chatbox Serenity. You should stop in once in a while.

kiviern04 wrote:
I couldn't go to bed without sending the prizes....so, here is a list of whom to be getting prizes from the second quiz....
The rules changed a bit for the 2nd one....
and the winner for answering the most questions first is;
GABS GIGGLES ---- CONGRATULAIONS prizes delivered

and it was a tie for the member(s) who answered the most correct questions:
HINAPASHA & RIUNA ---- CONGRATULATIONS prizes delivered

mage lvl8, smorkle, jennifer, nymph, hannahbananaa, chococake, and spitfir.... check your doorstep soon for consolation prizes as well :angelhug all prizes delivered

Thanks again to all who came in and chatted, quizzed, laughed, cried, (well, i hope not), and hoot and haullored from the chatting that went on...

Thank you Kivieeee! I had so much fun! We all should chat more often!Thank you for all the wonderful prizes!

I didn't get chance to stop by on here with the chat the other day sorry, I was sooo busy but it sounds like it was great fun, congrats to Kivie for hosting it! And congrats to all the winners

This thread is now closed.
Please check in frightfest for a new quiz date and time.
hope to see you there