Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Thats It! Christmas Is One The Way!

In the Uk alot of people say that its not xmas until we see the Coca-Cola Truck Advert......well it was on TV today!!!! So its offical!!!!
These are the adverts we are on about if you havent seen them Smile

I was just wondering, what makes you feel like xmas is really on its way??

Thats so funny that you shared that Stephanie, here we say it when we see the Poler bear coca cola commercial on the Television, thats when Christmas is here!

That put such a big congratulations on my face

I think once we either, put up the christmas light and/or buy our tree, is when the christmas spirit hits, full on

lol well Im going to be like a child on Friday, the actualy Coca Cola trunk is coming to the supermarket where I work!! and its going to be there all day raising money for charity!!!!!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Thats so funny that you shared that Stephanie, here we say it when we see the Poler bear coca cola commercial on the Television, thats when Christmas is here!

OMG I didn't remember about that commercial!!! I used to see both when I was a child here in Italy but lately I see them less and less Sad I can't believe Xmas is coming, I'm so excited!!!!

Aww coca-cola christmas commercials, they always makes me excited. Especially this year, for some strange reason Im very excited and Im not a christmas person.

I agree it's not Christmas until they show the Coca-Cola advert and also the Toys R Us advert!!! But it's also Christmas for me when you start seeing traditional good Christmas music videos like 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas' by Wizzard on tv congratulations hehe.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
lol well Im going to be like a child on Friday, the actualy Coca Cola trunk is coming to the supermarket where I work!! and its going to be there all day raising money for charity!!!!!!

wow!!! I soooo wanna come to your work now Laughing I'd love to see the Coca-Cola truck!

Guest Guest
For us in Canada, we also think the Coca-Cola comercial (the one with the Polar Bear) is a sure sign that Christmas is on it's way... and that Santa and his Elves have kicked it up into hight gear!!!
I don't really get into the Christmas Spirit until December 1st.
But I DO start my Christmas gift shopping in mid November.
I'm more than halfway done with my gift buying!

Awesome ad!

And yes, indeed, IT is on the way! congratulations i am going shopping next week already, to make sure I have everyone's presents already - one month before the actual day!

yes, i've already started shopping as well for christmas...i just have to start buying things for other people now!!! ba ha ha ha!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

smorkle wrote:
yes, i've already started shopping as well for christmas...i just have to start buying things for other people now!!! ba ha ha ha!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing

Laughing You crack me up Jeanie! Laughing

well im so chuffed the trucks from the cola advert are coming to my work (ASDA Supermarket) on friday! i will get some pics to show everyone congratulations

Guest Guest
Can't wait to see the pics Steph!

woohooo! its at my work right now!! but i wont be going to work until 3pm, so i will have to wait lol

can't wait to see the pics hun. I need something to get me into a Christmas mood Sad

That's a great advert! I have never seen it, but always look forward to the polar bears showing up.

xmas10.jpg

sorry the pics arent very clear. I didnt have a chance to take a picture of it when it was dark. all the lights were lit up, it looked amazing congratulations

we got our tree up yesterday. Smile It looks really nice. Saved ten euros on the deal too. They had used the wrong price on it, but since we caught it, we got it for the price marked. Hehehe. I'm exhausted now, didn't sleep last night, but worked like a dog much of the afternoon.