Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

i lost my grandpa thats why i wasnt there!!!!!!!

Thursday at 7.30 in the evening I lost my grandfather .. was 42 days in the intensive care unit with respiratory failure intubated .. the doctors have given us no hope but none bore 42 days .. Μy grandpa was the most good man in the world ... he was polite, oxidative, charismatic and gave everything to other people .. although we know τhat he will die from tuesday the loss is unbearable ... I was the first grandchild and I lived him 25 years and he was really wonderful person .. loved me very much and I loved him too ... now I remember everything, and the lack of him is very painful ... I know he is in paradise cause in the morning before he died I saw that in my dream....he was between two angels .... I want to thank people from the forum that stood by me and sent me a message to ease my pain and stand by me .... over all I want to thank kivie for all advice, all messages and for all !!!!!!!!!

I wish God rest him in peace and me and my brother never forget ΗΙΜ..

love u grandpa i will always love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P.
:love2: :love3:

Awww I'm really sorry to hear your sad news Esperia, atleast he isn't in pain now hun. I don't know what I can say to make you feel better right now but over time I know it will get easier - I lost my grandad when I was younger - but here's a hug from me
R.I.P to your grandad and my sympathy to you and all your family x

Evi, it was my utmost heartfelt pleasure to be able to assist u in any way shape or form. Seeing your loved one sick and not really understanding the medical jargon the doctors and nurses tend to throw at the family can be very very overwhelming. I am so happy that u opened up to me and confided in me to what u understood and/or needed clarification with.
Yes, he is where u dreamt him to be. Happy, healthy and relieved to no longer be in pain.
He would not want u to grieve too much, even though sometimes we find it very difficult not to grieve. Put a smile on your face, FOR HIM, and him only. to you and your family. God Bless and prayers continue to float your way.

My sympathies are with you and your family. I lost my Mom unexpectedly in Jan. and my father in law in April. All my Grandparents are gone now as well.I'm lucky I still have my Dad. It's so hard to lose family you are so close to. I really do feel your pain. Feel comfort in the thought that one day you will see him again in Paradise. Hugs to you Smile

I'm so sorry for you and your family Evi. But thinking of him and keeping his memory alive in your hearts will make him happy, I'm sure.

I am so sorry for your loss Evi. I wish there were words I could say to ease your pain..but all I can do is offer you my sympathies...and I am here if you ever need to talk.

love to you, and extra hugs xx

Guest Guest

I'm sorry for your loss Evi.

I remember losing my grandfather when I was 14 years old... (I'm now 31). all my life he had lived in the house next to me. He had a farm and every day I would help him with the farmwork. I have the BEST momories of him because I spent so much time with him. He is the one who thought me how to spell... my first word was "porcupine" because it was his favorite animal in nature.

It will be hard in the begining, but as time goes by, the pain of his loss will be less and less until you are left with only the good memories you have of him, and you will only be a little bit sad that he is not with you anymore. Trust me, I've been there, and I'm living it now.

R.I.P. to our wonderful grandfathers

Guest Guest

i'm sorry you lost such a cherished family member Sad but it's good to know you're pulling through and that you see him in a happier place. i'm sure he'll always be looking out for you and as long as you remember him, he's never truly gone.

check your doorstep evi.... sparkie and i wanted to give u something in honor of your grandpa

oh, I m sorry to hear that...
But just think that at least now he is not in pain anymore.
I know it is hard for you, I can't find the right words to lessen your pain... but I want you to know he will always be with you if you will keep him in your heart....

Oh Evi, I can totally feel your pain! I've lost my grandma and my grandpa 6 years ago, and it was the most painful and sad thing to happen to me and my parents.

I wish I could hug you now, the loss of a family member hurts a lot, and you just can't believe that he's gone.

May you grandpa R.I.P. Big hugs to you and your family, and my sympathies.

my deepest condolences to you and your family evi. like the others, i too wish there were something i can say or do to ease your aching heart...only time and good memories of your grandfather will do that. just know that you are in my heart and i pray for peace for you and your loved ones.
you are so lucky to be the first grandchild! you got to spend the most time with him out of all the other kids. i know you'll cherish all those great times even through all the tears right now and for the months to come.

sending you great big hugs and kisses.

your friend
xx

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I lost my Grandad 23 years ago and I still miss him. I was also the 1st grandchild and I will admit very spoiled by him when I was young and it hurt so much when he passed away as I wasn't there to say goodbye ...so I really can empathise with you ...big hugs xxxx

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I think we can all understand how you feel, so if you need us, we're here for you. I'm holding you and yours in my prayers.

I am so sorry to hear that , . At least he isn't in pain anymore. I can't find the words that will lessen you pain,But he will always be with you no matter what, in you heart. A lots of hugs and kisses to you.

thank u all soooooooo much guys u r the best all of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r real friends!!!!!!!!!!
thank u for ur support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soo sorry for your loss hun Sad
be strong my dear
I felt the same when i lost my grandmother Sad

LOVE U ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!IM SO BLESSED FOR THAT SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK AGAIN GUYS ALL OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg I just saw that Im really sorry for your loss hun, my condolences. huge hugs for you