Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

anyone check out the new stuff?

OMG!!! I just about fell over laughing. my brother in law is a doctor, and this stuff is right up his alley. I wish he played, then I could check out his pet's house. Hysterical. Sven, on the other hand, was not amused.

What was in those drink bottles in the food store? It looks like there are a lot of sick pets in town come Monday.

For about time! Laughing PS needed a Hospital. Laughing But not happy cause first 2011 week is Hospital :shiver:

My husband is hospitalized on a regular basis. Why would I want to do this hospital theme? I get enough of it in real life.

He and I were laughing about it, saying that he should buy some of it for his pet. Then when he's in the hospital and I take care of his Bobby, I can put up the hospital theme and all his friends will know where he is.

awwwwwwwwwwww................well i like it.........best reason is that this is something new....we don't have anything about hospitals jet....soo this is good........most of themes are repeating all the time.......this is something new.....fnally...... :tree2:

It is just sick.
ROFL!!!!! But come on, syringes the pets can carry around? Maybe Hideeni next week will be giving out pills when we click on him! Okay, some of the stuff is interesting (like the Xray) but I think PF should have had second thoughts about pill bottles and syringes!

maybe it's hospital week after new years because all the pets were playing with those CC fireworks

I literally spent 2.000-3.000 this week.. I'll spend 2.000 more for tomorrows limited FOR FRIEND.. I have to admit that this week was a let down for me..

i spend also a few for three-four items and the clothes but it's not plesant thing a hospital! it's deprecing! i wouldn't want have medical machines in my house!

In a way I like this weeks theme because its something new/different and its a part of real life but in another way I don't like it because I spent a small amount of time in hospital myself when I was younger and my mum has an incureable illness so she's spent time in hospital herself so this week doesn't make me think of the best memories but I don't mind the theme though.

Kokonee wrote:
But come on, syringes the pets can carry around? Maybe Hideeni next week will be giving out pills when we click on him! Okay, some of the stuff is interesting (like the Xray) but I think PF should have had second thoughts about pill bottles and syringes!

I agree, it's quite insensitive of them putting things like pill bottles and syringes in the game - they didn't really need to include those but I like the x-ray & other machine though : )

It is quite funny for a game like this! I was surprised when i saw it.. as for me... i study medicine and Zina now is a doctor It is not the best theme for pet society. It looks like a promotion for ''happy hospital '' (the new game from PF) though ..

Fashionista wrote:
i spend also a few for three-four items and the clothes but it's not plesant thing a hospital! it's deprecing! i wouldn't want have medical machines in my house!

so do i :teases:

Happy Hospital???? Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

Actually, I remember something the fire department did here with teddy bears and using them to help young children not be afraid of the hospital. It was actually a really effective way to encourage them that hopsitals are there to help those who are sick.

It may be what they were thinking, but still I don't want medical machines in my house, but I can see where medical students would get a kick out of it. My brother in law would be in pet heaven if he played. He's a doctor by trade, and his humor is very borderline Monty Python. Smile

I was a little shocked when I saw the syringe and pill bottle but then again I suppose the game is aimed at those aged 14 and over (you have to be 14 have a facebook account, and yes I know people lie lol) and if you look at some pc games you can get for that age group, they are a lot more graphic than a pill bottle and a syringe lol

Lucky Strike wrote:
atleast ps made them really cute! Maybe younger people may grow into liking them congratulations

Just what we need...younger people liking pills and syringes!

Kokonee wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
atleast ps made them really cute! Maybe younger people may grow into liking them congratulations

Just what we need...younger people liking pills and syringes!

well.. I was talking about more "tolerance" and less fear of doctors congratulations not any other thing.. all the rest should be kept as far away as possible from ANYONE congratulations