Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Pets town update

This is definitely great, and I will so enjoy decorating the yard. It's a good thing I got the CCs when I did, something tells me I'm going to need them...not just for Tiddly Winks, but also for some of her friends.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one worried? I know they said we will keep our houses now, but it sounds like maybe the long term plan is to move us all over to the new houses? Otherwise, why would they be doing this?

maybe its just an extra house that we can have, like a holiday home that we can decorate however we like?

I dont think we are having a new house, just that we are going to be able to personalise the outside of our houses and to decorate the garden, so when we walk through friends street they all look different

so in a way its just life restaurant city? where you can see the outside of everyones restaurants?

Thats how I read it, but then again you know me...never get anything right lol xx

lol yeah but we women can be right about a lot of things lol but if that is all that it is, I am a tiny bit disappointed, i was expecting something MASSIVE, like creating our own little town or something xx

I cant wait! but I also thought that it was going to be something bigger hehe, they should have made users shops too, in the town.

oh groovy! a new feature! that's exactly what we needed! can't wait. sounds like a lot of fun!

This sounds fun ... I wonder how long it will take to log in once its in place?

lol good point. I have a feeling it could be tomorrow when they do it, then normally do big changes on a Thursday lol

another nice feature to get back old players into the game, coz i have lots of friends lost their interest in playing PS and this one sounds great!!!

I've read it several times and can't tell now if there will be two homes (old and new) or if our current homes will just be upgraded. Guess I'll just have to find out when it happens. *shrug*

A lot of people are worried about crashes and save failed messages...it's a viable concern considering the fact that my husband is having loading issues and save failed messages now...and the changes haven't even been made yet. I am a bit worried, to be honest.

Not only am I not excited about this new feature, but I think it might be the reason I quit Pet Society for good. I don't like features that require CC coins to work or require you to ask other people for help. One of the things I liked about Pet Society when I joined is that unlike Farmville it was possible to play without having to spam people's news feeds with silly requests. With this new feature you need to beg your friends for assistance before you even get access to the house. It's unnecessary and a waste of my time.

I dont really see the problem with asking friends for help, and in all fairness you only need help from 6 people with this.

You can always set up a list within your facebook friends of all your friends who regularily play PS, then only post to them. Plus dont forget that everyone can choose to block games if they dont want to see them on their walls.

But none of that really applies here, as when you ask for help with this new feature, it goes to your friends games requests, not on their (or your) wall, so no one else sees it, and your friend will only view it when they click on games requests

yeah Lisa that is true congratulations i am happy about it but little disapointed cause i'm was thinking that we will get new rooms for decorating vbecause they said new spce for decorating Sad but anyway i can't wait to get all items congratulations need only 2 more congratulations

I am so not happy right now. This morning after they started it, I couldn't get in, then when I did, the game lagged. The stuff on the application requests says.

Here is a ...(insert item name) for you! I hope you like it! Would you help me out by sending a component back?

The fact remains that you don't get anything. I have already had three really good friends decide to quit the game because of this update. I read that you can't put already existing things in your yard, you have to buy them, most of which are cash coin items.

This is turning into Petville, where people basically have to pay to get the good stuff. They should have left well enough alone. I would have bought the stuff I wanted, but now feeling forced into it stinks.

I was in a bad enough mood this morning, now this just adds to my frustration and stress. I go to Facebook to have fun, not to deal with rubbish like loading issues, endless white screens of death, and not being able to do anything. I don't want to quit, I've invested way too much into this game, but I will NOT start playing any of Playfish's other games...ever, I don't care how 'interesting' they may seem. Mad

I spent hard earned money to buy winged shoes and a tree coin thing ages ago. Now I can't use either one, because it takes too long to find the trees that have the coins in them. I feel like PS players have given the shaft, and I don't like it one bit. Somehow I knew that this was going to happen.

It is very frustrating trying to find the animals. It's soooooooooooo slow and you only have a certain amount of time to do it. My wing shoes dont' work and everything is lagging.Expensive doesn't even begin to describe it. What a jip!

Who can help me with the things you need to build the squirrel house? I really dont get how I can 'ask help' from other people and theyd send it to you. Sad

raizuh wrote:
Who can help me with the things you need to build the squirrel house? I really dont get how I can 'ask help' from other people and theyd send it to you. Sad

I've sent a f/r Smile I try to help but if i don't always can please excuse me.. Smile But i can definatly help you with your squirrel house Smile

Thanks! F/r accepted!

Lucky Strike wrote:
raizuh wrote:

I've sent a f/r Smile I try to help but if i don't always can please excuse me.. Smile But i can definatly help you with your squirrel house Smile