Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Presenting Miss Molly Louisa Elaine Blake!

molly10.jpg

Here she is! My little princess

she was 7ibs 14oz and born by c-section on March 15th at 3:45pm!

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the messages we recieved about Molly while I was in hospital. It was a great help reading all your messages while I was going through the difficult birth. And also a massive thank you for the messages here in PSFC!!! They mean a lot to me, dan and Molly xxxxxxx

Congratulations again Stephanie, she is so precious and teeny tiny! I miss when my children were that small. Be careful because they grow sooo quickly! Cherish this time sooo much! Give Molly a cuddle for me! Hope your feeling well! xx Big hugs xx

thanks girls. As Lisa said in the other thread, im staying at my mums at the moment and she is helping me alot while I get back on my feet. As we speak she is helping Dan to bath Molly as he has never looked after a baby before xxxxx

OMG Steph congratulations she is soooo cute congratulations i adore her congratulations i didn't seen that cute little baby for a long time congratulations wish everything best to you and Dan and little Molly congratulations she is soooooo adorable congratulations

Guest Guest
Such an adorable little girl! Congratulations Steph ~ you now have the best job in the world : being a mom!

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations to you and Dan! You will love being a mommy.

Congratulations again Steph, Molly is so beautiful, she looks just perfect
Thanks a lot for sharing all about her with us
Hugs and kisses for both

Oh so adorable!!! no doubt that Molly is an angel... she is so charming, Congratulations Steph...

Congratulations again Steph, she's beautiful! You must be really proud of her : ) I hoe you're feeling well, huge hugs to all three of you! x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is soooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!!

Good health i wish to her!!!!

*A cute baby has been added to the Cute Wishlist*

1. Molly
2. Me(LoL! XD)

just wanted to mention on here as well..... CONNNNNNGRRRRRAAATTTTTTTTSSSSSS!!!!

and

WEELLLLLCCCOOOOMMMMMEEEE MOOOLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!