Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
solid snake

solid snake trade corner (batmobile, police subaru and black enzo)

Hi I have 2 Ultra Hot 55 Chevy Panel for trade (you know you want this). The thing is the blister was separated from the card during its shipping here. But I assure you the car is perfectly mint, wheels roll well and no scratch at all (not those loose car). I take my time to reglue the blister back to the card. So, I think I did a pretty decent job. That is the info that you need to know. I know it's not carded mint but this car is hard to come by. I'm currently looking for a $uper T-hunt for it. I only collect license cars.... But do offer me what you got. Maybe there's something that I like from your trade bucket. Sorry for the long read. and now to the pictures.

PM me for more pics.

It's really nice Smile Shud trade my plymouth with it last time Razz Need to work hard to get a TH$ to trade with u..

Anyone? I need the following $uper:

Plymouth road runner *top priority
Mustang
Rockster
Dodge Funny Car
Rivera
Hot Bird
Viper
300C Chrysler

or 2007 $uper Camaro Z-28

Will trade 1 panel (back on card) with 1 of you carded $uper. You know these car is hard to come by. Here's you chance.

Not as hard a the 55 chevy panel casting. This casting will not be produce in the main line anymore. Unlike those $uper casting. They are mainline cars. They are always there in the mainline. take the plymouth for example. This year's plymouth (black color) is even more cun compare to last years reg t-hunt. you say lancer evo is rare.... yes it's rare because many collector wants it. But it will always be produce in many many color variants and still stay in the mainline. Casting like 55 chevy panel only appeared once in mainline. That's hard to come by.

^wah..just realize solidsnake statements...
for sure this chevy gonna be rare...
if only i have any $uper...( never score $uper )

i wonder if this will be available for sale...
how much would it cost ey bro solisnake...
just wondering around...
thanks bounce

solid snake wrote:
how many belakang laju for the chevy?

just curious how many fastback for it? Very Happy

you make it sound like the Fastback is such a common thing.. =.="

ouch!!!! well, i do have a lot of fastback but was not easy hunting for them... Very Happy

all the best solid snake!!!

maybe bcuz snake saw our mod py gets it almost everytime so he thinks easy to find? hehehe Razz

Errr, fastback aint so easy to come by but then again its not that hard either. 3 fastback for your 1 ultra hot would be fair I think.....haha

btw just saw the ultra hot personally at amcorp..really nice! cyclops

VW Fastback supply is still fresh in the market... that's why I ask for 5. Unlike this Ultra Hot 55 Chevy Panel. No more in the market... You know the price will keep on increasing in the future. If you do the Maths correctly 5 * RM6.40 = RM 32. This Ultra Hot retails for USD4-5 (that is retail price... but I doubt anyone can still get the retail price now) not including shipping. Plus another USD5 for shipping. the price value is almost the same. I'm not asking for gold here. I know you said Fastback is hard to get as it only comes with 1 piece per case. But what about this 55 chevy? Can we see any case with this car in it nowadays. Plus this one comes with rubber wheels. Furthermore there's one auction at local ebay that sells the loose 55 Chevy Panel for RM80. I'm just asking for 5 VW fastback. It's ok if anyone thinks it is unfair. I'm open to offers. My priority will be $uper. Fastback is added bonus. It's your call. Trade or no trade I'm just OK with it. Smile

sanlino90 wrote:
you make it sound like the Fastback is such a common thing.. =.="

ShockedShockedShocked Funny if you said it.... cos you are the one that offered 1 VW fastback for that Ultra Hot 55 Chevy Panel... Aren't you making it sounds like the 55 Chevy is such a common thing?

Chevy Panel is no longer in mainline production, so it's consider rare Very Happy It can fetch higher value than DD Smile

pydrumerboy wrote:
Errr, fastback aint so easy to come by but then again its not that hard either.

Exactly my point of view. Since the VW fastback is still fresh grab some and trade with me for a HTF 55 chevy panel.

its not that hard for me bro...haha...ahem...dunno bout the others, some seem to be scoring while others aren't

those black enzo im interested Smile
but then again...i dun hav any $uper to trade with...
can trade with other item?£