Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

Disney Pixar Cars

Gold Ransburg only came with DVD set. It should be 3rd rank in rarity compared to the rarest (1:red), (2:blue). Did you come across some units?

Saw it on the bay, relatively doesn't seem that expensive. Same price as color shifter.

sinclair wrote:
Saw it on the bay, relatively doesn't seem that expensive. Same price as color shifter.

Good price i guess. But mind you there are some DIY'ed ones that look like the original as reported by some CARS collectors sites. I do not know how to spot them as the car does not have any tampos. But i think maybe the drilled rivet points are a clue. A lot of those on ebay are split DVD sets. They part the rescue squad mater and gold mcqueen. More money to be make i guess.

But maybe buy a cheapest one and custom maybe better. Sparkling silver over candy yellow anyone?

netmatrix wrote:
After conversion with shipping how much already?

new tru i went no bessie...need to go visit the old tru....
postage i dunno...but this item not that heavy rite?or it is heavy?

kuih_tiow wrote:
netmatrix wrote:
After conversion with shipping how much already?

new tru i went no bessie...need to go visit the old tru....
postage i dunno...but this item not that heavy rite?or it is heavy?

I do not know how heavy is bessie. But like i said, i read it was all plastic and no metal parts i used. Maybe the new one has metal? I dunno la.

Well judging from the wave over in UK, its exactly the same as in M'sia. In fact judging from release, we seem to get CARS much more faster than USA!

wah....msia wave more faster than usa?thats great man!!since obviously msia wave are much more faster than uk...

Those McQ variants will be much sought after. I want the other character cars. AK, our prices are in range with UK prices not USA one. With UK prices very marginal difference. But in USA big difference. Now it makes sense! Our country is the under APEC or something.

Dang, chase Fred with fallen bumper is way too small!!! Found 3 of it today in KLCC (TRU KLCC 1x, Parkson KLCC 2x). But managed to grab chase Chick Hicks (with Piston Cup) @ RM19.90 at Isetan. I spotted the chase Van with bumper sticker there too. Gotta love McQueen with shovel.

Yeah agree that Fred is.............. 1:72 scale. Seems smaller than 1:52 as speculated. This is because the car has to be in scale with the other characters in the movie. The original is the top one and the new one is the bottom one.

TRU RM31.90 huh?
saw same wave *restock* in JJ Maluri 2day, RM26.90 only woh~
hmm~
am still thinking wanna get Mc'Q wif showel @ not.....coz is holo eyes!

NM>>>showel Mc'Q is FE @ reissues?

McQ with shovel should be a FE. Take5 mentioned that the non lenticular eyed one is supposed to be issued before the current one. But in USA there is a Final lap version that is non lenticular eyes one. I think we will not be able to see the non lenticular eyed one as there is no final lap versions being sold here. It could not an FE car also, cannot find any details about this car.

Anyway i only got 1 already Lenticular or not. Did you found the McQ with oil stains regular one? Not the ransburg with collector guide one. I saw a few times already. Seems like 2 units per box. McQ with Shovel seems to be 1 unit per box. Every store i went dun have until i found the only 1 in MV.

I'm completing the town characters already. hehehe.

Anyway i hate tis website! I hate it i hate it!

netmatrix wrote:
McQ with shovel should be a FE. Take5 mentioned that the non lenticular eyed one is supposed to be issued before the current one. But in USA there is a Final lap version that is non lenticular eyes one. I think we will not be able to see the non lenticular eyed one as there is no final lap versions being sold here. It could not an FE car also, cannot find any details about this car.

Anyway i only got 1 already Lenticular or not. Did you found the McQ with oil stains regular one? Not the ransburg with collector guide one. I saw a few times already. Seems like 2 units per box. McQ with Shovel seems to be 1 unit per box. Every store i went dun have until i found the only 1 in MV.

I'm completing the town characters already. hehehe.

Anyway i hate tis website! I hate it i hate it!

fuyooooooooooooooo!!!!

takata wrote:
TRU RM31.90 huh?
saw same wave *restock* in JJ Maluri 2day, RM26.90 only woh~
hmm~
am still thinking wanna get Mc'Q wif showel @ not.....coz is holo eyes!

NM>>>showel Mc'Q is FE @ reissues?

Just went there today. JJ Maluri is having promotion from 22/05 - 20/06. I think RM26.90 is promo price. Saw 5x chase Fred. But I didn't any Should have waited a little bit longer to buy McQ with shovel Bought last week at normal price

NM>>> yup, i bought da normal Dragon Mc'Q liao.

well....since da showel version 'should be' FE, will consider to buy it then. custom eyes stick on it...ho!ho!ho!ho!

McQ with shovel dah berlambak di pasaran sekarang. Should be easy to find. Smile

APH>>>ya i know is a lot now, just am particular in non lenticular eyes version. oso if TRU oso selling at promo price, will prefer buy frm TRU coz can collect points. but now seems only JJ selling at such price, so can consider buy in JJ. am just do more study b4 buying...

I'm buying whoever offers the lowest price. Shovel face can find easily meh? Last week i was at KL i only found 1 at Isetan. All other Dept. stores nearby tarak!

Yeah the non lenticular eyes seems a better deal. Because some are all metal like Ramone. The new lenticular eyes one is plastic windows. Some are plastic body too. But i have come across a photo of the old and new one taken apart. Seems like the lenticular eyes one uses more parts. The high price suggest that because there are more assembly required. Last time SRP RM24.90 now RM31.90. No wonder we all buy during discounts. Very high jump in price. Same like HW also la.

Because i start collecting when the lenticular eyes came out, then its my luck lor. But i like it because besides rolling, now the cars have eyes that move. 2 features!

I'm thinking of completing all the Ramone versions because of the paint job. Surprisingly i have 5 of the non lenticular versions of Ramone already from bargain bin finds. When get time i put pictures of them.

Got these last week. Ramone was cheap to pass up.

Fred is really small. In fact slightly smaller than most HW cars. The wheels look like they came from Tomica. hahaha. Still at discounted price, its ok la. If RM 31.90 might make me ponder longer.

I've only seen McQ with shovel with lenticular eyes. Seen it in KLCC (Isetan, TRU & Parkson) when it first out abt 2 weeks back. Last week saw a few in JJ Maluri too.
BTW, is chase Fred's bumper detachable? I can't seem to figure it out after found so many. Seems like this wave was restock a lot now.

Yes just restock. And also the hummer and elvis RV also came. Found at MJ and Parkson, and is non lenticular eyes. But cannot see Bessie the road tar machine. I'm looking at that one.

Fred's bumper does not come off. Its just a name they used for a scene from the film.

Hi, guys, for those who are still looking for Fred (chase car), there are 4 units at JJ-Bkt Raja today at 1.30pm. RM26.90.

FRED is not on everyones list simply because he is not value for money. The very fast to dissapear one was Chase King. Cannot see at all since 2 months ago. Kena bolot kaw kaw already.

Chase King out already. But cannot find la. Because it should come after Boost Chase car.

Hey netmatrix....you have a pic of a carded McQueen 'Ransburg' variation? Smile

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Hey netmatrix....you have a pic of a carded McQueen 'Ransburg' variation? Smile

Carded Ransburg? I don't think there is a carded ransburg mcqueen for the regular range. All of the ransburg version only comes in special occasions only.

Gold - DVD/ Blue Ray gift pack
Blue - Blue Ray mail in offer
Red - Cars developer conference

The only ransburg model i know of Mcqueen is Dragon lightning Mcqueen with oil stains pack with 2010 collectors guide. The rest of the regular cars so far for Ransburg finish is lenticular chase cars. Which is Chase Ramone, Chase King and Chase Boost.

I am going to Kmart. Where is Kmart. In JB only got Kipmart.

sahama wrote:
I am going to Kmart. Where is Kmart. In JB only got Kipmart.

! Maybe u can try ur luck there!! "KipMart!!

Atomkinder wrote:
Only at Kmart...

This event very good. But overseas only. And usually the people order by cases. By Case!!! Not 1 or a few cars. And last i saw at Take 5, all pre-order sold out liao.

Quote :
The rest of the regular cars so far for Ransburg finish is lenticular chase cars. Which is Chase Ramone, Chase King and Chase Boost.

Didn't even get chance to see any of the above...saw la the regular ones...
I know I've been seeing x2 red McQueens with metallic finish/lenticular eyes not sure wanna ambik not - think together with the Shovel McQueen wave..

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Quote :
The rest of the regular cars so far for Ransburg finish is lenticular chase cars. Which is Chase Ramone, Chase King and Chase Boost.

Didn't even get chance to see any of the above...saw la the regular ones...
I know I've been seeing x2 red McQueens with metallic finish/lenticular eyes not sure wanna ambik not - think together with the Shovel McQueen wave..

The 2 metallic red mcqueens u saw are, Radiator Springs Mcqueen and Cruisin' Mcqueen.

Yup...but since i collect only McQueens then have to buy lor this x2... Cool later go check Jusco see got 10% not Wink

All Jusco RM26.90. I do not think its discount but rather a price reduction! It seems to indicate HW price is going down too. But prices of everyday good have increased!!!

sinclair wrote:
I must go to Kmart!

colecting CARS now?

Not all JJ have 10% for Disney Sad well at least not Kepong JJ Razz...so far only saw BU and MidV JJ got discount

JJ all outlets selling at RM
26.90. The wave currently seems to repeat what was offered in December. But with new graphics on backing card.

I saw those Giant Hummer and McQueen plane at U Parkson 1U, damn expensive...RM49