Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ADVedder

Hot Wheels Haul today

Ad sure u sapu all already ... or is there annything else left on the rack boss? I want the Yellow GTO oni....

the TH tat comes with this is?? anyone can guess or knows it?

Yellow GTO only take one, blue also same i take one, got the 09 cards still there, didnt take any... no green card however though.. i take the one that i like only... bounce the amazoom is maroon coloured, my hp camera no good.. Laughing

MB? all i saw is old MB, nothing much..

i went there to see majorette, but my luck got that blue evo... went to TRU Pavillion also, but nothing new, and also seems like the HWs got empty spaces.. perhaps they goin to restock soon.. What a Face

Went there earlier .... found nuthing except for all old stock.. sure some1 went there and sapu the blue evo and yellow GTO.. Sad

WOW, nice haul man! How come the sale stuff over there liar on me ah???
I ask them is there any more stock and they told me no more, but now come out with the Blue EVO and Amazoom, really damn it!!! Evil or Very Mad

aiyo... dunno la bro.. tot ill be seeing more 09, but all got there is 08 cards..

ADVedder wrote:
aiyo... dunno la bro.. tot ill be seeing more 09, but all got there is 08 cards..

I think we better go visit SOGO every day ,because them seem keep on place order. Shocked

ya la... tomorrow also might be goin there again, just to check things... hehe... What a Face

thanks.. you know how ive been searching for it.. my lucky day, after seeing your evo last nite.. What a Face

No 09 cards when i went the around 1735hrs...

All 08cards and the rack was kind of empty.. ask they said no stock arrived since b4 CNY.. but how come got blue evo and GTO...

Nway great haul bro AD