Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geronimo 888

my small little t-hunt collection.

ShockedShockedShockedShocked nice "small" little t-hunt collection... still looking for
rockster... (i think we have missed this wave),
qumbee... (people have found it in the new waves) &
camaro... (not sure when)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa camaro.........
need number 12 to complete

Well....I see we have a 'small' international trader/eBayer with his 'small' haul Wink...hehehe

thanks for the comments from coolman,marie juliette,eight,sinclair.YU5H,addrick,Rayz-HWC & kukubeh. Well guys most of my collection are from Ausie & US and some from Malacca itself. Very Happy hope u guys can give me more advice as i am still new in this hobby.hope able to meet all of u wan day.

geronimo 888 wrote:
thanks for the comments from coolman,marie juliette,eight,sinclair.YU5H,addrick,Rayz-HWC & kukubeh. Well guys most of my collection are from Ausie & US and some from Malacca itself. Very Happy hope u guys can give me more advice as i am still new in this hobby.hope able to meet all of u wan day.

I think we only can meet each other when you come up to KL or we go down to Melaka. Crying or Very sad

ebay hauler.....
is da other way 2 get things we wanted.
sometimes wif reasonable price though!

cooolman wrote:
geronimo 888 wrote:

I think we only can meet each other when you come up to KL or we go down to Melaka. Crying or Very sad

Yes i used to go up to KL for meeting & its one a month. I already seen Artt before.May be next month March i will info you guys in advance. Very Happy