Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MarieJuliette

My kids diecast collection

These pics are my kids collection. They're mostly 1:24 NASCAR racing cars. The first 5 pics are Ryan's and the 5 others are Jordan's. Ryan also has some Pixar Cars and I've posted them in the Pixar Cars topic.

why all the cars have number 24 on it? Belongs to a same driver?

hokuan wrote:
why all the cars have number 24 on it? Belongs to a same driver?

Yes they all have the same driver. His name is Jeff Gordon and he won the Nascar championship 4 times.

Nice Nascar!
Here hardly see Nascar diecast!

nice collection... jeff gordan... his a legend for nascar... just like Michael Schumacher for F1... correct me if im wrong... Smile

wow nice collection you (or your kids) have there madam. love the racing car tampo. =)

Awesome Nascars....! used to play on PC games before, love the 700Hp V8 Muscle on those cars, and the engine roar of those cars passing by the camera on the TV is insane, almost sound like mosquito, if you know what I mean...So Nascar is made of Plymouth, Chrysler, Pontiac, GM & Ford? or just GM & Ford like the Australian V8 Supercars...

Fadli85 wrote:
So Nascar is made of Plymouth, Chrysler, Pontiac, GM & Ford? or just GM & Ford like the Australian V8 Supercars...

Actually you have the 3 American Dodge (Chrysler), Chevrolet (GM) and Ford, as well as the 1st import auto maker in years: Toyota.

Althought all the cars looks the same with the "Car of Tomorrow" (or COT), the manufacturers' models (the Chevrolet Impala SS, Dodge Avenger, Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry) more closely resemble production cars than the former race car did.

nice collection......

ps : can I be your stepson....... Twisted Evil

CHAH wrote:
nice collection......

ps : can I be your stepson....... Twisted Evil

You'd have to move to Canada and feel the winter pain from september to may!!!
Don't forget, in January, the tempetures can drop to -30C!!
Oh! and get much less HW......