Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

[Fadli85] Hot Wheels Garage.................................

It's from my auntie when she went back from the States, along with 2 original Color Shifters, which I happily drop it down the drain while in the shower (was dunking the car in water, seeing the color change), what do you expect, I was a child..!

nice classic collection there... the truck do look nice...all die cast... now day... plactic... not so nice... Sad

nice vintages~
got 2001 hw book summore...
lol...
nice larr fadli~
Wink

Thank you 4 sharing such extraordinary HW memorable

it's good 2 know (althought feel not so good can't have it..) Crying or Very sad

very very nice indeed!

For the record, that Dump Truck has it's base written 1979, not 1970.

And here are my other collection.

2008 Exotics

Lotus Esprit

Enzo Ferrari

Porsche Carrera GT

Stinger

I want to take all the pictures of my collection but I think that's a little bit difficult...

Oh I see, hehe, I thought the ground FX is different, like a top speed racing car, you know on the Salt Lake city kinda car. Anyway, was hoping to buy the white Zotic from Exotics to complete my Exotics, hmm.....

To cawan, my cars are mostly 2004 onwards, so no old cards really, there is one from 1998 but not so mint card, lot's of creases and wear, but blister still intact, I think retrosomething, boneshaker and somebody has the mint 1998 cards they bought recently, now that's superbly mint old cards.

nice collection there mr. fadli... hope to see whats hidden in the box... Razz

p.s: if u cant find the white zotic let me know i got 1 extra... Smile

whoa...the stinger looks stingerly cool...
hehe show little by little ur stash fadli...
we're not going anywhere also...
still going to be here admiring ur collection~
Wink

Scorchin Scooters... nicee..... 1 of my fav motorbike casting....

Haha, thanks...! I like them because I think they're beautiful, going to get the '09 Scorchin' Scooter, from the '09 poster it's purple..... I like the scooter very much, hehehe......

nice collection of the scorchin scooters...
that roll patrol sure got a nice tampos on it...
Wink

wow, all very nice collections, cars, bikes and catalogues, my dad collects bikes as well. I should get him to post more pixs in our 'BoneShaker & Impavido showroom'

Yes, I like your Since'68 Scorchin Scooter that you got from the recent Mattel Warehouse sale, that purple one is really nice with the classic card, hehehe....

I finally found this yesterday, hooray....!

Golf GTi & Evo 10

nice bikes .. nice cars ... nice collection ... nice words cheers

blue evoX spotted..
nice findings...
shud also find other VW in the series too...
they make a nice group pic...
Wink

You mean New Beetle Cup, Beetle, and Baja Bug? hmm...interesting....but so tired of hunting, later2 lah, hahaha......

all of the VWs u mention are still hanging at least two on each stores
at my place...
hehe shud hurry and get the beetle cup is quite a hit there...
however not at here tho...
weird...haha
Wink

Oh I see, maybe next time I'll buy the remaining 3, hehehe, at the mean time, here is my Deora II, I have another one from a Gift Pack but had not set it loose yet..

Here is my Enzo Ferrari....

Mmmmmm, nice gold wheels......

Rear Quarter

Underside, plastic body.

Fadli85 wrote:
Oh I see, maybe next time I'll buy the remaining 3, hehehe, at the mean time, here is my Deora II, I have another one from a Gift Pack but had not set it loose yet..

loves the deora II.. do u hv deora I?

Unfortunately not, Deora 1 was the historic one though, it was made as a custom leisure truck by Dodge, the name Deora also was thought to be "Gold" in spanish but it was actually not.

Anyway, here is my Enzo having his Car"TOONED" buddy..

Mattel do have a life size working car for the Deora II rite? I've seen pictures of it on the net.

Yup..! that was what got me interested on it in the first place, I wathced it on Rides on Discovery Channel a long time ago, it use a Cadillac Limo chassis which has the Northstar V8 Engine, and the whole build was supervised by Chip Foose if not mistaken, yup he head the team, I remember he ask his guys to rearrange the front of the cadillac to the rear of the Deora, to make it rear engine, rear wheel drive, and the color is so awesome, that Purple is so purple-licious..! hahaha, also Jay Leno came and drove to car to the Premier of the Deora in Hollywood, for the 35 year Hot Wheel event. Man, what an awesome car.

At at last i found my deora I which is missing for several years... i found it in my store room... (surf board missing)

Fadli85 wrote:
Yup..! that was what got me interested on it in the first place, I wathced it on Rides on Discovery Channel a long time ago, it use a Cadillac Limo chassis which has the Northstar V8 Engine, and the whole build was supervised by Chip Foose if not mistaken, yup he head the team, I remember he ask his guys to rearrange the front of the cadillac to the rear of the Deora, to make it rear engine, rear wheel drive, and the color is so awesome, that Purple is so purple-licious..! hahaha, also Jay Leno came and drove to car to the Premier of the Deora in Hollywood, for the 35 year Hot Wheel event. Man, what an awesome car.

Chip Foose is one of the awesome car modifier... Cool

Today I found my little brother's secret Hot Wheels stash while I was snooping around in his room (he was away) hehehe....

The Toyogo Box, all dusty inside.
He bought all this at times when Hot Wheels were just RM2.99 at Giant, yup, those were the days...

All Blings.....hehe...

Mmmm, Deora I Roll Patrol...

Can you spot what's hot? Hehehe, he bought the Veyron, Murcielago & Red Enzo all three for RM10 at pasar malam, uncarded...

this is what we call treasure hunt... Smile
find hidden stash... ehheheh

goodness...nice FE Veyron...
pasar malam summore...
haha
Wink