Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phoenix

Matchbox Fire engine truck - Dennis Sabre

Did anyone saw this truck in 7-11 or shopping mall recently ? it is hard to get it ?
 2008_711.jpg

There are 3 trucks right? Dennis Sabre, Ladder King, and Pierce Firetruck.

kukubeh wrote:
i saw a few during my hunting. didn't took any.

kukubeh, where u saw it?....i do remember i saw b4 few month back, i think is isetan the garden, but didnt told it. Coz that that time more to hotwheels tongue but i got the 5 alarm Razz

Fadli85 wrote:
There are 3 trucks right? Dennis Sabre, Ladder King, and Pierce Firetruck.

Yes, Fadli85. Are you also looking for this 3 trucks Smile

No, I only bought the Pierce Fire Truck coz I love Pierce FireTrucks they are the greatest......!

Phoenix wrote:
kukubeh wrote:
i saw a few during my hunting. didn't took any.

kukubeh, where u saw it?....i do remember i saw b4 few month back, i think is isetan the garden, but didnt told it. Coz that that time more to hotwheels tongue but i got the 5 alarm Razz

i cannot remember bro... your best try now will be 7E.

Fadli85 wrote:
No, I only bought the Pierce Fire Truck coz I love Pierce FireTrucks they are the greatest......!

Oic, didnt notice that, maybe oversea are more to this model, as in Malaysia, i do saw the Dennis fire turck in most fire station Razz Even it use in HK tv drama.

kukubeh thanks. i will try my luck on 7E, let me know the place if you saw it again cheers

Try Metrojaya BB and Isetan Lot10. Seen quite a number over there..happy hunting! Surprised

aphong2681 wrote:
Try Metrojaya BB and Isetan Lot10. Seen quite a number over there..happy hunting! Surprised

aphong2681, when you saw it. I did try this 2 place b4, but no luck! Mad

aphong2681 wrote:
2-3 weeks back..

oic, maybe some1 oredy took it. i think this Dennis come with 1 unit in each carton.

Saw this fire truck at Kepong 7E, if no mistaken,there are still got 3 cards.I saw them last week and i did grap one although i already have, because it's damn heavy,worth to buy.

Phoenix wrote:
Fadli85 wrote:

Oic, didnt notice that, maybe oversea are more to this model, as in Malaysia, i do saw the Dennis fire turck in most fire station Razz Even it use in HK tv drama.

Really? I thought bomba are mostly using the Scania 320, Mercedes Atego? Dennis Sabre? wargh, weird. How 'bout Ladder King? that's not a real truck is it?

Oh and FYI, Pierce Firetrucks is from the USA. With mid-pumper style it's much heavier and larger than the ones we see in Europe, Malaysia and Hong Kong like you said, but it sure looks bad ass...