Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geronimo 888

Delima haul

Well guys, this afternoon while i was having lunch. I desided to stop collecting and sell all my collections . This was due to my wedding which sooposed to be next year. I was very sad that i have to give up very soon . So desided to have my usual walk at Parkson grand. While i was there i saw new 09 cards hanging there . So as i korek the peg. I managed to to find 1 t-hunt , 1-surfing bus & 2 datsun . Well i guess i have to cancell my plan of giving up so soon. bounce </A>

haha
nice...
hey dont stop bro...
ur such a good hauler...
it would be a waste loh...

already gave up can also score thunt? lucky u.

nice haul!

it's a hobby bro. just enjoy collect the cars slow and steady. but i book your collection first if you really want to sell. :p

aiyakk bro.. no need to quit bro.. u can still enjoy this hobby on the side.. some of the members here ady married but still collect what.. don't quit ok? =]

nvmd bro...slow and steady...
but then korek2 hotwheels must continue...

Wow, nice haul man! I experienced what you facing now. I sold my Hot wheels collection for my wedding too for the past 6 years. But after my married, i start all over again. That time i still can remember , i sold my TH and $uper at only RM3.00 each.......SHIT!!!

cooolman wrote:
Wow, nice haul man! I experienced what you facing now. I sold my Hot wheels collection for my wedding too for the past 6 years. But after my married, i start all over again. That time i still can remember , i sold my TH and $uper at only RM3.00 each.......SHIT!!!

hahah never mind..wife comes 1st Smile

but if i sell all my hotwheels, still not enough to support a wedding yet..haha

neway bro geronimo, wish u a good life..but no need stop la i think...take a break is ok..then when all stable continue back Laughing

Ya dude, just take it slow for your wedding, no need to give up the hobby.

cooolman wrote:

last time got reg & supers ar??

bob_afet wrote:

last time got reg & supers ar??

Oh, i am wrong, last time all is SUPER lah !

RM 3.00? wah some lucky buyer I guess, but family comes first coolman so no worries there....!

I wish I know you before you are married, cooolman. Hehe.

kukubeh wrote:
nice haul!

it's a hobby bro. just enjoy collect the cars slow and steady. but i book your collection first if you really want to sell. :p

don't worry i will let u know once i want to jual all my cars.thanks for the advice bro kuku

SanLino wrote:
aiyakk bro.. no need to quit bro.. u can still enjoy this hobby on the side.. some of the members here ady married but still collect what.. don't quit ok? =]
ok bro San i will stick to 'sifu ' advice Smile

kuih_tiow wrote:
nvmd bro...slow and steady...
but then korek2 hotwheels must continue...
thanks also to you bro kuih_tiow. yeh the korek must go on. hehhe

cooolman wrote:
ayo bro wish i knew u early . i don't mind paying RM 6.00 also . Razz

sinclair wrote:
Ya dude, just take it slow for your wedding, no need to give up the hobby.

ok thanks sinclair. i think wont give up. but Malacca stock are very slow not like in KL so fast .

kurz wrote:
cooolman wrote:

hahah never mind..wife comes 1st Smile

but if i sell all my hotwheels, still not enough to support a wedding yet..haha

neway bro geronimo, wish u a good life..but no need stop la i think...take a break is ok..then when all stable continue back Laughing

ya kurz. thanks 4 da advice. :O