Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

dragbus wannabe....

hye guys... currently im working on my own version of dragbus Twisted EvilTwisted Evil ... actually the body of this dragbus is not from HW but since it requires 2 HW car as the donors so i think its actually 75% HW so thats why i posted it here... hehehe....

well enough for the words.. let the pic speak for it self.....

here's some pic comparing to the ori VW microbus...

i really like the wheels even though its not rubber... hehe...

anyway this project still hasn't completed yet... so all comments, ideas and critique are welcome....
happy customizing....

wahh..niceleer bro...what is the colour gonna be bro..?

Wow, dude, you are full of great original ideas.

Any way to get some monstrous exhaust(s) attached?

@aphong : yup u'r right... hehe.. i really like the wheels... really make it looks like a dragbus....

@rgsukan : im thinking of add some flames on it.. maybe combination of silver and gold flame... hehe.. anyway any idea??

@sinclair : hehe.. thanks.. bout the exhaust maybe i'll add it later if i managed to find one... hehe...

@rayz : hehe.. i was thinking of getting the wheele bar from the 41 willy... haha... again my favorite donor... i'll hunt for a new one since the last one was booked by someone... haha... u know who u r...hehe...

May I suggest Hyper Mite for the exhaust? It has 2 relatively big ones.

hehe... okie.. thanx for the suggestion... hehe... i'll try one if its fit...

wow...ShockedShockedShocked very creative mr.dano...

This is Semi-Bus already Razz
Just a suggestion, the back part there can be cutted to let the engine to seems more natural..

fuhlemmakk...dasyatt....twin v8 engines...8 sec car...sick..great job bro dano..

Dano, you might also want to look at the model Straight Pipes. It has a big exhaust that goes over the roof.

excellent ideas, those engines are MASSIVE! Very Happy

thanx all of u for the comments and suggestion... hehe...
anyway bro hokuan, hehe.. ur idea are nice but sadly i didnt have the right tools to do it.. hehe... and bro JHC... dont call me custom king yet la bro... im still a noob and learning....

like the engines Smile
nice job bro....

thanx..... hope u guys can wait for it to be finish because now im busy helping with my cousin's wedding... hehe.. so project pending for a while.....

danoneism wrote:
thanx all of u for the comments and suggestion... hehe...
anyway bro hokuan, hehe.. ur idea are nice but sadly i didnt have the right tools to do it.. hehe... and bro JHC... dont call me custom king yet la bro... im still a noob and learning....

Hehe, if you have drill and saw, you can do it Smile Cut vertically, then drill the horizontal part with few holes, then u can knock that part of. After that just grind it smooth Smile

great custom job dano, youre creative!! Very Happy can't wait to see the final work!

hahaha... sorry guys.. but this i think is another of my bad habit.. which is didnt ever finished a job... hahaha.. my dragbus wannabe still didnt have any progress.... huhu... sorry....