Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

Why cannot edit post anymore?

I wonder why the post EDIT feature is not there anymore? Every post is now scrutinized by ISA so we could not make corrections for lawsuits? scratch

editing has been disabled because some members were misusing it.
recently there was a member who got upset over some issues n decided to edit ALL his post n make them blank. which totally ruined all the threads.

in order to prevent such things from happening, the 'edit' function has been disabled.

we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
If u wish to get something edited, u may PM any of our active mods as i'm sure they will be happy to help you.

hmmmmmmmm....some ppl, cause troublesome to others. I suggest the admin to locked that particular tread instead. Just my opinoin. sweat

sebab nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga.....~

Aiyah!!!, then i would have problems inserting multiple images, because the first page to insert pictures is way to small. And i cannot move the pictures easily as to "EDIT" pages which has larger input area.

And also the biggest con is, once you say something bad intentionally or not, you cannot re-edit. So means worse than ISA. Worse than MACC, and worse than heel lawyers included. I wonder how that could be mis-use when a person cannot get a chance to correct themselves?

I for one like to post a lot of crap at first try and then re-edit it, minus a little crap. That makes good writers and a job called proof reading. If there isn't a function like that, then it will make my job very easy to post singular phrases which can mean either way. Which means nothing diffrent to SMS derived langauges!

What gives?!

owh, like that ar.. now i understand.. btw thanks mr admin, coz re-enable the edit function again.. looks like our mods work hard n thinking for us, only us dont see their effort..

recent haul doesn't need it. as we dont want someone to create a 25 page recent haul thread.
25pages doesn't sound so 'recent'

so open a new one wit every haul.

also, thx bro jhc. the mods n committee sometimes discuss forum issues untill wanna call each other names already... but its all for the club.
thx for noticing our efforts.

netmatrix wrote:
Aiyah!!!, then i would have problems inserting multiple images, because the first page to insert pictures is way to small. And i cannot move the pictures easily as to "EDIT" pages which has larger input area.

And also the biggest con is, once you say something bad intentionally or not, you cannot re-edit. So means worse than ISA. Worse than MACC, and worse than heel lawyers included. I wonder how that could be mis-use when a person cannot get a chance to correct themselves?

I for one like to post a lot of crap at first try and then re-edit it, minus a little crap. That makes good writers and a job called proof reading. If there isn't a function like that, then it will make my job very easy to post singular phrases which can mean either way. Which means nothing diffrent to SMS derived langauges!

What gives?!

Bro, may I suggest that you click on the preview button before you send your post? It will give you a chance to see the post, pictures and all, before your final send.

demonicle wrote:
editing has been disabled because some members were misusing it.
recently there was a member who got upset over some issues n decided to edit ALL his post n make them blank. which totally ruined all the threads.

this im guessing happens at sale thread?
then i suggest only disable it at the sales thread..

edit function important lar =/

Demon, what i observed other forums, edit is available within certain period of time then it will disable itself (maybe within an hour). I think this is how it should go cause i'm very sure lots of playaz rely on edit function alot not just for future updates, but split second editing on and stuff (adding new reply quote, delete some unnecessary line etc), like me i think everyone knows i abuse edit function alot. Actually i don't really need to complaint cause i have the edit privilege all the time hehe, but do have concern for others. If i were you though, just leave the edit on all the time like before.. these uncool members spoiling thread and stuff is minor thing to me.

ooo ok demon, lemme bcome committee member! prob solved! Laughing

demonicle wrote:
kurz wrote:
ooo ok demon, lemme bcome committee member! prob solved! Laughing

need to deposit rm500 to be committee. but since raya is near,
raya promotion price rm400 enuff la

Rm400 for a committe post!! How bout admin post!! Any offer during Hari Raya??? tongue

Wah, apa discussion nih, please stick to topic :thanks2: :moderatred:

Since admin has given explanation, I am locking this thread, if you have anymore grouses about this issue, open a new thread, thanks

py