Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

HWCM 1st anniversary dinner!

count me in......

as long as it is on Friday or Saturday nite......

if its on december,i think i can come...coz i'll be in kl for one week around christmas time...=)

I will not be attending this dinner. i prefer more casual than formal meetup. Hope everybody will have great time!!!!

Any more votes?

So far, only 26 say yes and maybe plus family, total will be around 40 I think.

Anybody else?

enyomic wrote:
we have over 100 member but only 36 replied. What's going on people?

For those who will get the first batch Club car but didnt Vote at all..i think the admin should reconsider this!!
Hello..where r u all?? Vote pls!!

chee keng hong wrote:

For those who will get the first batch Club car but didnt Vote at all..i think the admin should reconsider this!!

somebody pls comment on this b4 i do..............

demonicle wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

somebody pls comment on this b4 i do..............

my dear fren CKH ... .it is not fair to deny the 1st batch of cars to people who did not voted or did not have a say in the coming events, this for an item long discuss and agreed by the committee to be given to those early members.

Some member donated the beetle to make up the numbers so that others can have .... I for one personally donated 2 with no intention of getting a club car in return as I was not in the first 50. Later only then when more were donated, the committee decided to increase the number....

Please understand on this stand point .... the only thing we can penalize the no shows are by denying them or delaying their 2010 club car. I think I have explain more than enuff ... if u dun understand than I give u my 2009 club car if it means so much to you

@enyomic: Pls dont get me wrong! I didnt means to must have the club car! That jus my 1 cents. And this matter did mention many times d!
I ..here ..apologise if my statement did make u guys uncomfortable or maybe i shouldnt have said it!
..and pls accept my apologize!

i want too.. do i already been considered in?? btw, can bring family members??
if that so, i'll take 2 seats, SmileSmile

ok, i've signed up earlier, so i'm confirm coming with my wife and children, count us in.

dayem.. so much to read after hibernation..

yes yes will definitely confirm (if nothing out of the ordinary happens!!) attending the HWC dinner,

and to show my support i'll be very please to sponsor the 1st Anniversary Dinner lucky draw 1 TH-Super Bad Bagger, 1 regular TH (random), and 1 yet to figure out but hopefully a hard to find regular hotwheels/matchbox.

and guys/gals maybe can get ur frens or ppl u know who are into diecast collections to join.

ps: if something out of the ordinary do happen, dont worry my pledge still stands. hehe.

guyy wrote:
dayem.. so much to read after hibernation..

yes yes will definitely confirm (if nothing out of the ordinary happens!!) attending the HWC dinner,

and to show my support i'll be very please to sponsor the 1st Anniversary Dinner lucky draw 1 TH-Super Bad Bagger, 1 regular TH (random), and 1 yet to figure out but hopefully a hard to find regular hotwheels/matchbox.

and guys/gals maybe can get ur frens or ppl u know who are into diecast collections to join.

ps: if something out of the ordinary do happen, dont worry my pledge still stands. hehe.

WOW!
thx for the support man!
mattel have agreed to sponsor prizes for the lucky draw as well!

Thanks for the contribution, guyy! thumbsup

We would prefer those who attend the dinner to be members of the HWCM forum (unless family). Well, it's so easy to sign up to be a member.

Once in, please vote that you are attending so that the organising committee can make suitable arrangements. At the moment, we are probably looking at 40-50 seats including families.

I would definitely attend. We have to make Mattel Malaysia see that there is enough of a market to actually distribute the full range of Hotwheels stuff here. I think if they were to see the passion of the members they may consider it...

I'am in, but my answer not sure yet, i scare my father busy on that day..

sinclair wrote:
sinclair wrote:
sinclair wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Bump, for more votes.

bump.. come frens, show your support by at least voting yes or no.

only 1 person permitted to go for each account??
this for the dinner??

thats the ticket design for the dinner, relax mate Smile

elgee wrote:
thats the ticket design for the dinner, relax mate

owh.. i thought thats a banner.. thanks elgee for clearing up.. fuhh, lega... RazzRazz