Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

HWCM 1st anniversary dinner!

demonicle wrote:
this is just a survey

pls note that all these activities are only being suggestions. and we will only kick into action on organising the dinner if enough members are willing to attend

Admin, are we gonna hav a customizing competition? If hav tell me lah in advance

Hope to see you at the dinner geronimo....the more outstation the better...well since 50% are local KL-ites....hope to meet other collectors far and wide in M'sia Smile

me newbie, so i interested if the dates suit me, also if others bring family, i tot of bringing mine, cos i hope my family can have fun too...btw my family, ( my wife, daughter (7), my god son (6)

me from same "kampung" also

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

The date of the dinner has been fixed on 30th January 2010, in central Shah Alam, Selangor, near Wisma PKNS.

The cost of the dinner for the first paying 50 members will cost RM80, which will include the HWCM dinner car. After that, the dinner tickets will cost RM30.

In view of the limited number of dinner cars, we have decided to restrict the number of dinner cars to only 2 cars per family.

Members who wish to bring their family or friends to the dinner will be charged only RM30 per person (not entitled to the dinner car).

At the moment, the dinner venue can easily seat 100 pax. There will be lucky draws and exhibits by members and other things happening on the night.

Again, please note : FIRST PAY FIRST SERVED. No bookings allowed. Tickets will be allocated according to those who bank-in first.

I shall open a separate Ticket Sales Dinner thread soon and post the details of the account to bank-in. Please be ready.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you.

btw...how about the food is it halal???....from which caterer?.....i'm asking coz just unsure (was-was)......

Thanks for the enquiry.

Let me clarify :

1. For first 50 members who want the car, ticket cost is RM80, regardless of age.

2. For following members and friends/family (with no car), ticket cost is RM30. However, children 12 years and below pay half cost - RM15 and children 3 years and below pay nothing.

I hope this clears things up for everybody.

Please ask if you have any more questions, thanks.

cool...
c u guys then..so start saving money.. huhuhu

Sorry, guys, can't join. I need to attend a member's wedding dinner on the same day, sigh...

FYI, Sinclair and the moderators, 30-Jan-10 is a good date for chinese wedding. So, it is expected that some chinese members may have to attend certain wedding ceremony.

wow... this is nice.. will surely come.. Is this confirmed? To whom shall the money be paid?

i wud advise everyone to prepare the cash to buy the dinner tickets which will be on sale soon.

i predict it will be sold out very fast.

also. each dinner ticket will entitle u to food + 2 cars!

the cars will be revealed after the tickets have been sold out.

heres a hint.

Spoiler:

musclemania wrote:
Sorry, guys, can't join. I need to attend a member's wedding dinner on the same day, sigh...

FYI, Sinclair and the moderators, 30-Jan-10 is a good date for chinese wedding. So, it is expected that some chinese members may have to attend certain wedding ceremony.

Musclemania has a point, demonicle if u wish to fix another date still not late to do so.

matchboxclub wrote:
i guesing one is DD and another maybe is '40's Woodie.. correct ah?

Maybe..

thanks for understanding, UCB.
fyi, in fact, on that day, if plus HWCM annual dinner, I have 3 separate occassions;
2 wedding dinner for chinese friend and relative. so, I gotta choose 1 out of 3 which is the friend's wedding dinner cos that's pre-plan the earliest, sigh...

but, if there is only minority for those who cannot turn up to HWCM annual dinner due to wedding dinner, pls proceed.

undercoverbrother wrote:
musclemania wrote:

Musclemania has a point, demonicle if u wish to fix another date still not late to do so.

wahhh...nice, better go for this dinner, can feel the box yourself.. ..the car you can gimmelaa...hehehe
so sad, i'm not entitled to get that..

same with me.. Sad..
btw congrats to all those who manage to get them..
i think i'd joined the club a lil bit late..

an additional note: the box condition is not guaranteed to be mint after posting.

congrats to all recipients!

May I know who is entitled to get the club cars? Only for those who attend the dinner? And may I know if the club car is the New Bettle that sifu elgee customized last time? If yes, I thought we are getting that club car for free? And may I know also what dinner car will be? What is the design? Can I purchase the dinner car if I don't attend the dinner? Do enlighten me. Thank you.

Yes, The Admin has the list - those who registered in HWCM first and also sent in their registration form are entitled to the 2009 Club Car. Those entitled will be informed.

Yes, the 2009 Club Car is the VW New Beetle Cup. Yes, we are getting it for free. It will be given out during the 1st Anniversary HWCM dinner. What you are paying for is the dinner and the Dinner Car.

The casting of the Dinner Car will be announced in due course.

At the moment, the dinner car will only be given to those who attend the dinner. Any decision to sell any extra dinner cars will be announced later.

sinclair wrote:
Yes, The Admin has the list - those who registered in HWCM first and also sent in their registration form are entitled to the 2009 Club Car. Those entitled will be informed.

Yes, the 2009 Club Car is the VW New Beetle Cup. Yes, we are getting it for free. It will be given out during the 1st Anniversary HWCM dinner. What you are paying for is the dinner and the Dinner Car.

The casting of the Dinner Car will be announced in due course.

At the moment, the dinner car will only be given to those who attend the dinner. Any decision to sell any extra dinner cars will be announced later.

Thank you for the detailed reply. Anyone can help me buy the dinner car? Tumpang

wow 100 club cars! u guys are awesome!
will surely attend this one Very Happy

arrt can we exchange the car..i like ur number 28.. hahaha Razz

soon sinclair will up a thread regarding to dinner..

well there is a msg saying that the dinner wil be held 30th jan..and if im willing to pay rm 80, can i still be able to get the club car even if my name is not in the list?

seem like people is still confusing on the club car and dinner car thingy. let me try to clear it up.

we are talking about 2 club cars.

1. 2009 club cars
- only people that is in mr admin list entitle it.
- it's free.
- it will be given (to those that in mr admin list) during the dinner.

2. 2010 club car AND 2010 dinner car.
- it's for everybody, but number is limited, first come first served.
- you have to purchase the dinner ticket which cost RM80 to entitle this 2 cars.
- the RM80 you paid is already inclusive of the dinner fee.
- it will be given during the dinner.

fellow mod/admin, please correct me if i'm wrong.

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________

seems like mr kukubeh describe it in details already, RazzRazz

i think we need to attend the dinner (aft paying RM80 and entitled to get the dinner car) only to get the dinner car. dinner car is limited edition and "first come first serve" basis (thru payment i think). still waiting on the further instruction on this esp for borderline case (for example, if limited to 100 dinner cars, there should b a clear regulation for the 100th member, the final who registered to get the car rather than 101st member or after that).
as for club car (free), it can b posted to the entitled member if the member is not able to attend the dinner to collect it.
kukubeh wrote:

2. 2010 club car AND 2010 dinner car.
- you have to purchase the dinner ticket which cost RM80 to entitle this 2 cars.
- the RM80 you paid is already inclusive of the dinner fee.
- if you just want to buy the 2010 club and dinner car but you do not wish to attend the dinner, you still have to pay RM80, and ask somebody that's attending the dinner to collect it on your behalf.
- it will be given during the dinner.