Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MarieJuliette

Bad Mom!!!!

I'm a member of the local diecast club in Montreal. We only have one meeting per month so every 1st friday of the month is always very exciting for the kids and I. Plus the boys have been really working hard around the house with chores to get more money to spend.

But last night I went to pick up my oldest from school and one caretaker said that he was really not a good boy and he was goofing a lot, to the point the school is considering expulsing him from the afterschool program.......

Well, he got an earful last night! And among one of the punishments (yes there's more than one!), is that we are NOT going to the club meeting this friday. Let me tell you that this hurt more than any other of the punishments!!! What about all the work I been doing and the money I earned? he kept asking. I told him that the money was still his but he won't be spending it this month......

I'm hoping he got the message loud and clear that he shouldn't be goofing around. Yes he can have fun, but sometimes he needs to listen up....

Now, if any of you goof too much around here, you'll have the same punishment.....

I know I'm not a bad mom!
I said that through my son's eyes!! LOL
For him, I was the worse!
But it did work out good because he was a good boy yesterday and it's looking like he got the lesson.
We're still NOT going to the club meeting but at least he knows what I can do to punish him.

demonicle2 wrote:
man... lucky i dun have u guys as parents...

I foresee this one turning ito a Bad Dad!!! Smile

pydrumerboy wrote:
demonicle2 wrote:
man... lucky i dun have u guys as parents...

I foresee this one turning ito a Bad Dad!!! Smile

hmmhmm AGREE!!! Twisted Evil

Well at least you are stern about that! Here in Malaysia, there is so little spanking and a lot of shouting. And even then the kids have all the leverage over their parents. Maybe i should take videos of them naughty kids from the times i always see in shopping malls. hahahah.

Fadli85 wrote:
What did he do goofing around? I thought all boys do that?

Yes he did that and I don't mind when he's at home or during play time.
But not at school. The caregiver wanted some calm and quiet to tell the kids to take their ranks in order to go to their classes and he wasn't listening. That is not proper.

As for spanking, well I have to admit that I've done that BUT when it doesn't hurt anymore, the kids couldn't care less about it. I firmly believe that you have to get them where it hurt the most!!! In this case, not going to the club meeting. He was also prevented from watching TV. Another tough one for him.

Plus, with all the child welfare laws around, if I get reported about spanking my kids, I'm really in trouble!!

netmatrix wrote:
Well at least you are stern about that! Here in Malaysia, there is so little spanking and a lot of shouting. And even then the kids have all the leverage over their parents. Maybe i should take videos of them naughty kids from the times i always see in shopping malls. hahahah.

If I'm not mistaken, spanking has been outlawed in most western countries and in Australia. The kids can report you if you lay your hands on them. Whereas here we can still smack, toss them about and shake some sense into them. tongue

^ hmmm u reminded me of something

Quote :

child : i'll phone child services if u hit me!

dad : is that riiight~ uuuu...brrrr...scary~
well let me get u the phone tough guy!

child : *panics* what r u doing?? if i phone child services, u might get in trouble!

dad : well~ i might get a lil bit of trouble..but i know its going to take them TWENTY-TWO minutes to get here.
in that time~

SOMEBODY GONNA GET A HURT REAAAALL BAAADD~!!!

so mdm MJ, spank them!!! Laughing
but about not going to the gathering, wont the mom be sad too?
u'll miss the chance to get nice hauls..hehe
i say u go alone n leave him jealous n regret of what he did

kurz wrote:

but about not going to the gathering, wont the mom be sad too?
u'll miss the chance to get nice hauls..hehe

Yes and no.....Because it's the start of the school year and because I need to buy some new snow boots and outfits, money's been real tight!!! LOL
That way I will have enough to get the snow gear for the winter!!

Coming soon in all Canadian backyards!!

Adrian wrote:
Cool..i want feel the COLD....

Are you SURE? I don't think it's fun. sweat

spring's kind of cold is nice but surely not winter!
something we in equatorial climate should be glad of..huhu

netmatrix wrote:
Well at least you are stern about that! Here in Malaysia, there is so little spanking and a lot of shouting. And even then the kids have all the leverage over their grandparents. Maybe i should take videos of them naughty kids from the times i always see in shopping malls. hahahah.

corrected.

Same here with the Grandparents!!!
But if I say something, both my parents and my in-laws abide by what I say.
In this case, all were ok with the punishment!!