Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pydrumerboy

Matchbox Exclusive V2

Hey, I found this Vista Cruiser with wheel variant, pretty neat huh?

hokuan wrote:

menyesal tak amik aritu masa jumper kat peg.......dayem nice lar plak...... Embarassed

zacktan wrote:
happy 2011!
recent haul, one car only.

Nice car, got one this model

mopreme wrote:
Couple of Lesneys Matchbox for history buff
 img00410.jpg
 img00411.jpg

ni sahama takdeni...kena cari ni bang... Razz

cool, tank gulf war ni tempat kat kl yg saya selalu pergi memang tak nampak lagi.

Sure no problem. Here's another of my fav. old school stuff, Matchbox co-founder Jack Odell's Lledo.
 img00712.jpg

sahama wrote:
Betul aku tak ada tapi aku ada ni

dsc02218.jpg

This one got green color one also. Seen both but never bought.

mopreme wrote:
Sure no problem. Here's another of my fav. old school stuff, Matchbox co-founder Jack Odell's Lledo.
 img00712.jpg

This one is the definitely cool. The tires are rubber or plastic? The really old ones are plastic. I wonder if this one is?

These tanks can match with the new Willys jeep.

netmatrix: It's plastic, this is just a promotional model sold at Chevron petrol station in early 90s but yes it's cool.

You guys probably seen this, a Moko Lesney re-pro made during Tyco days
 img00710.jpg

dats right, i only got a piece there's a 5-box set which is cooler

sahama wrote:
You mean this awesome green M1A1

dsc02710.jpg

Ya thats the one. U got 2 some more. Wanna start a war or what? hahaha

mopreme wrote:
You guys probably seen this, a Moko Lesney re-pro made during Tyco days
 img00710.jpg

These never ever reach our shores. We can only view them at some antique stores at super bloated priced. Anyway can't help noticing the price 499. Is it 4 hundred and 99 (bills) or 4 ninety nine (coins)?

$4.99 only, 4.00 best offer, if 499 i'll buy redline already lol

That's is a good authentic recreation of oldies matchbox

Flea market at Akihabara (electrical town), Japan, is selling the oldies Matchbox at RM30~40.
The box is really yellowish but in good condition.

musclemania wrote:
Flea market at Akihabara (electrical town), Japan, is selling the oldies Matchbox at RM30~40.

Dat must be a Lesney MB, if Moko Lesney with box it cost at least USD 50 or more

fuiyoooo.....olskool item collector......... ShockedShocked

just a little bit of olskool, part of my collecting game afro new one also collect

img00610.jpg

Must have come from this 5 pack. I think the 5 pack we have here is different color one. Maybe check later.

Never saw this 5-pack, actually mine is from normal blister found in Nilai together with this error
 img00711.jpg

netmatrix wrote:

Must have come from this 5 pack. I think the 5 pack we have here is different color one. Maybe check later.

single card also got..we have the purple colour if im not mistaken...correct me if im wrong..

RGSUKAN wrote:
netmatrix wrote:

single card also got..we have the purple colour if im not mistaken...correct me if im wrong..

Yeah i got the purple color one in 5 pack also. I seen someone post a black color one. Anywhere still can get that?

mopreme wrote:
just a little bit of olskool, part of my collecting game afro new one also collect

img00610.jpg

Oh yeah do u have a picture to see your diorama background? Want to get some ideas. This is mine made last year.

mopreme wrote:
musclemania wrote:

Dat must be a Lesney MB, if Moko Lesney with box it cost at least USD 50 or more

Perhaps.
At that time, ammo almost finished, else, sure grab.
Regret not taking the pictures.
Saw the MBX Lambor in card (with MBX box), boat like vehicle in yellowish box (at least belong to 90's if not 80's), etc.
All and all, Japan is a good destination for die-cast collector.

netmatrix: mind actually a prop Laughing , you have really good details there with the diorama, i only got a sandbox.
 img00611.jpg

musclemania: dats true man, they have they own HW releases which is some much cooler than the States and of course us.

mopreme wrote:
netmatrix: mind actually a prop Laughing , you have really good details there with the diorama, i only got a sandbox.
 img00611.jpg

musclemania: dats true man, they have they own HW releases which is some much cooler than the States and of course us.

OIC. Thanks for the image. The sand is loosly packed or u bulit a terrain platform and glued sand on it?

netmatrix: no problem. The sand was damp and I let it dry, and re-shape what terrain u like. Now i really want to do a road. You done your road with what paper?

mopreme wrote:
netmatrix: no problem. The sand was damp and I let it dry, and re-shape what terrain u like. Now i really want to do a road. You done your road with what paper?

Oh that way works also like beach sand. Now i know! I use 400 grit sand paper for road, but maybe higher grade a little would look nicer. If u want to have nicer road effects, u could rub some white, grey chalk or color pencil on some areas and smear with brush it to get uneven road surface. Because raw sandpaper looks too perfect for tar road. Wink I fold the edges on mine to simulate the tar on dirt. Not perfect yet, still along way to go to realistic.

Will try dat myself, just need a little effect of road for photography and the show-off sessions lol. Wasn't thinking about the sand paper earlier been searching anything at the art shop.

Why no background in your diorama? I think it will look perfect.

New 5-unit-card, featuring DC Super Heroes as tempo (spotted at JJ), check that out.
Picture was not taken Embarassed

Hahaha, it is one of those RM49.90 carded of 5 units.
Last time, there was a set with "kiddie" tempo, even on the red Viper GTS-R, hahaha.