Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

i have a problem with RGSUKAN, DEMONICLE & JHC7598

lets settle this like right here, right now. i have a problem with you, you know.

WHY DO YOU PUT DELICIOUS FOOD AS YOUR AVATAR? MAN EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR AVATAR I SUFFER.

Imagine, a malaysian. Stuck in australia, with no 24 hour mamak. And to top it off, he logs in online only to see nasi lemak and fish curry tempting, yelling, crying out to him! OH THE PAIN!

owhhhhh man...sorry for that man ..how can i help you? that's my wife cook,shiok woo...slurrrp.....ok...i'll post the non tempting cook after this..pisang goreng..can ahh?

LOL. i really tot is another crisis when i read the title... phew...

your wife is awesome RG! but the fish look very kesian.

netmatrix wrote:
The picture looks like longkang dump. Elgee you gotta be halucinating already.

!!! RGsukan r famous with his local food avatar!! Try roti canai or maybe capati for the next avatar!!

is it kari kepala ikan?........hmmm smell delicious, all my saliva coming out!!!!!

As a committee i care. And because i care i'm gonna offer a solution to ease your pain. Based on your customizing experience i'm pretty sure you had enough resource and capable of fixing this out.

What you need is this -

Spoiler:

Instructions -

Spoiler:

All the best!

chee keng hong wrote:
I have a problem with Danielh..too!! His CTR avatar r...demmmmmmm nice man!!!

hehe,,,no choice ..my 350Z nowhere since the server down and now my next replacement...brand new CTR!!! ai seyy..no emoticon!!!

chee keng hong wrote:

As for your case, i think the treatment would be slightly different than the one i designed for elgee.

What you need is this -

Spoiler:

Instructions -

Spoiler:

Mouthwatering Kari Kepala IKAN, yum yum, but if it's Salmon Fish Head Curry, walauwei tak boleh tahan woooo........!

undercoverbrother wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

As for your case, i think the treatment would be slightly different than the one i designed for elgee.

What you need is this -

Spoiler:

Instructions -

Spoiler:

Thanks for the suggestion & advice! I try it out d..and its really ......

Just for Elgee....we all shall one day use 'Food' as avatar to commemorate this!! LOL Very Happy HAHAHAHA

ALRIGHT!

Enough is enough! I don't wan't to see my homie elgee get further harassment here. You guys surely got not sympathy for m'sian playa living abroad.

No food pic will be allowed here, alright. Thank you.

Spoiler:

Homie elgee just pulling our leg la.

When I was there, semua pun boleh dapat - roti canai, teh tarik, kari kambing, kueh tiow goreng, nasi lemak, ..... Rolling EyesRazz

^ yes but not as good as our local made one. their kueh tiow goreng taste awefull man... lol.

sinclair wrote:
Homie elgee just pulling our leg la.

When I was there, semua pun boleh dapat - roti canai, teh tarik, kari kambing, kueh tiow goreng, nasi lemak, .....

But not as tasty as local here!! Here got xtra ingredients...

By xtra, you mean sweaty armpits and next to drain/highway/construction site/backlane?

Yum yum

chiatttt.. you sinclair...make me ilang selera makanje, lunch hourni..wekk

sinclair wrote:
By xtra, you mean sweaty armpits and next to drain/highway/construction site/backlane?

Yum yum

Yup! That's wat i mean!!! Sinclair..u r...

.. aiseh, korang ar, i thinking of something serious when i'm seeing the topic but, ..

guys, guys...actually why i put our malaysian dish as my avatar is to promote our dish to our fellow forumer that come from other countrieslaa bro...i want to be an ambassador once, but cannot affort coz only got UPSR maa ...but i believe i can be an ambassador too but as ambassador for makan makan onlylaaa...hehehe..what a story,kesian...

RG smapai UPSR saje......but ada doctorate in thunt hunting nih....hahaha. But I think its a good thing to popularize our Malay dishes to the rest of the world, Kudos Smile respect

pydrumerboy wrote:
RG smapai UPSR saje......but ada doctorate in thunt hunting nih....hahaha. But I think its a good thing to popularize our Malay dishes to the rest of the world, Kudos respect

yes UPSR ( universiti pondok sikit rendah ) aje...hehe..anyway thanks py for understanding..

@elgee - when you come back here you tell me, let me cook for you not my wife, you'll be 1st person to taste my cook...hahahhaa (apalaaa rasa agaknya aku masak )

RGSUKAN wrote:
owhhhhh man...sorry for that man ..how can i help you? that's my wife cook,shiok woo...slurrrp.....ok...i'll post the non tempting cook after this..pisang goreng..can ahh?

i LOVE pisang goreng tooo!

netmatrix wrote:
The picture looks like longkang dump. Elgee you gotta be halucinating already.

if the longkang dump is as delicious looking here id eat it no questions!

undercoverbrother wrote:
As a committee i care. And because i care i'm gonna offer a solution to ease your pain. Based on your customizing experience i'm pretty sure you had enough resource and capable of fixing this out.

What you need is this -

Spoiler:

Instructions -

Spoiler:

All the best!

LOL! you crack me up! ahhaha yes if i really cannot stand seeing that kepala ikan i use this as my first option.

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Just for Elgee....we all shall one day use 'Food' as avatar to commemorate this!! LOL HAHAHAHA

chee keng hong wrote:
...I LOVE CENDOL MAN...slurrp!!! Going tapau now!!!

wow, thanks for all your "support" guys. no stuff from aussie to you!

sinclair wrote:

Yum yum

oh yes, everything is too clean here. no taste.

RGSUKAN wrote:
pydrumerboy wrote:
RG smapai UPSR saje......but ada doctorate in thunt hunting nih....hahaha. But I think its a good thing to popularize our Malay dishes to the rest of the world, Kudos respect

yes UPSR ( universiti pondok sikit rendah ) aje...hehe..anyway thanks py for understanding..

@elgee - when you come back here you tell me, let me cook for you not my wife, you'll be 1st person to taste my cook...hahahhaa (apalaaa rasa agaknya aku masak )

LOL @ UPSR. err, can i come to your house and eat your wife's cooking instead? if not, when gathering kat mcd just bring me one pack of nasi kandar cukup la.

kukubeh wrote:
LOL. i really tot is another crisis when i read the title... phew...

your wife is awesome RG! but the fish look very kesian.

haha! hey we sometimes gotta lighten up no? hw collecting may be serious business sometimes, but lets not kill it with our overenthusiasm in a negative way.

@elgee - yeah sure why not...just lemme know...we'll eat like malay kampung style, duduk bersila coz i really dont have dining table.. or i'll bring something to mcd for you to eatlaa...nasi lemak? nasi kandar is for mamak one...im jawa johor one..kekekeke

RGSUKAN wrote:
@elgee - yeah sure why not...just lemme know...we'll eat like malay kampung style, duduk bersila coz i really dont have dining table.. or i'll bring something to mcd for you to eatlaa...nasi lemak? nasi kandar is for mamak one...im jawa johor one..kekekeke

im from johor! haha no worries bro, once i go back ill stuff myself already. no pressure for you to feed me. Smile

demonicle wrote:
ROJAK PENANG!!!------------------------------------------>

not another one. i also have problem with you. *goes to go grab the masking tape*

bro elgee always poison us with his awesome customs, n sometime hauls.. now payback time..
i can provide nasi lemak sahaja.. -------------->>

wahhhhh....sedapnya rojak penang demonicle...itu nasi lemak got popadam and extra rendang..make my stomach kreok kreok woooo...

@elgee - elgee, you're ded ady, cant see those...kekekek

haha.. i burst to laugh when i saw the title just now, LoL.. new sensations, roti canai by matchboxclub, lol!