Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alfagta

Tesco cars

these is what I haul this month coz no chance to get hw, decide to get tesco wheel....hehe
the fairlady matt black paint look nice, the ford focus & peugeot with red recaro seat...........
the audi A4 & VW van also nice but the rims a bit bling bling.............

nice.. i only got nissan z n f.focus, huhu..
btw all nice cars.. but that green one looks very nice ar.. what car is that??
never seen one before..

wah, nice la.. had to find one myself later..
thanks bro alfagta for the info..

man really lah tesco, the cars can beat hw anytime if not for the wheels!
nice cars alfagta! Smile

yup, agree with kurz.. only the wheels are setback for the tesco cars. their details are awesome!!

^ that's y they are not called "HOT" wheels! Laughing

nice cllctcn bro.. u manage t get the vw van. got any extra. i got the beetles only.

Ahhh.... and who landed the elusive Subaru impreza? i got a yellow one recently. But the lights was printed out of proportion. The green car is a 206 or we call it Naza Bestari. hahaha.

nice tesco cars...but the wheel remind me to PIZZA HUTS or SHAKEY PIZZA or DOMINOS..

Very nice Ford Focus WRC in pearl white with blue stripes on top, very nicely painted tail lights and other parts. I like the red sports seats and .... Simply one of the best! Just got myself one at RM4.20.

i too like the focus the best... but the wheels are really a bit turn-off. affraid

Promotion is on! One car just selling for RM2.94. Yesterday I grabbed one black Nissan Z and one green Mercedes benz. The latter has red tampo plus wordings " ENERGY creative power" on sides, hood and boot lid painted black, "SPORTS + ..." on hood and "RACING" sticker on front screen. It's like Buy 1 Get 1 Free.

Great cars and great price!

All nice painting, just the RIM only

loon wrote:
All nice painting, just the RIM only

Rims okay for me. Not like HW cars, all nicely and carefully painted. See it yourself.

hassan wrote:
pics?

Sorry no pic. See it at TESCO.

Tesco Mutiara Damansara selling these cars at RM2.90! I gotta geledah the stock, look for the VW van and Ford Focus!

+ As for the 'bling bling' rims, I use a marker paint to paint it black.. haha.. black rims. Looks nicer than plasticky silver blingers.