Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

CKH HAUL @ # VERSION 11 (mix haul)

Here...updated some of my haul from the HWCM sales thread!! Need some of the cars to complete/add-up my casting collections........

2009 Nissan GT-R (silver)

T-hunt Dodge Challenger Funny Car

Dairy Deliver (with rubber tires)

!!!!

whoa!!!!!!!!!!! so many power haul!!!!!! i'm speechless!! all the drag truck, DDs , C6R $uper, VW Fastback.. all the very, very nice stuff..congrats bro!!!

danielh wrote:
whoa!!!!!!!!!!! so many power haul!!!!!! i'm speechless!! all the drag truck, DDs , C6R $uper, VW Fastback.. all the very, very nice stuff..congrats bro!!!

Thanks for the comments...bro! Ur haul also make me "speechless" too!!! ..

wawh.. now very garang already.. nice bro.. me outdated ady, didnt have any hauls.. RazzRazz

@XEBEC CRASH: Thanks for the comments!

@jhc7598: Bro!! U never outdated one!! U always surprising me with nice haul!!!

@mbxclub: Yah!! That Drag truck really nice and nice colour too!! Get it from forumer!!! Thanks!

@Hassan : Me too..love ur VW collections!

@ Enyomic : Not fierce lah bro!! Jus try to get wat i am looking for!!
And that not one time haul... 3 different haul!!! Thanks for looking !

@altezza : Yup! Super! I think other members got that too! Thanks to RAYZ for this!!

whoah!! so nice!!

those r wut i call untouchable items for me Sad

@Alfagta : Your haul also Super -super one!!

@Kukubeh : "fuyuh" to ur collection too!

@jason : Yup!! Cost me a lot of $$$$$$!!!

wah liao! very very very de great haul. in case u wanna sell it back, i wan all the TH. c6r!!

red fastback! keng!

wacko_joy wrote:
wah liao! very very very de great haul. in case u wanna sell it back, i wan all the TH. c6r!!

red fastback! keng!

Sure sis!! U will be the 1st in my sales list!! Thanks for the comments too!!

chee keng hong wrote:
wacko_joy wrote:

red fastback! keng!

cheh..last time you said i'm the 1st person in your sales list if tou wanna let go all your thunts, now when SIS wacko came out..you said she's 1st pulak...how come mau mengurat amoi kaa? i'll report to your wife ..hehehe

RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
wacko_joy wrote:

red fastback! keng!

cheh..last time you said i'm the 1st person in your sales list if tou wanna let go all your thunts, now when SIS wacko came out..you said she's 1st pulak...how come mau mengurat amoi kaa? i'll report to your wife ..hehehe

..opps!! Ye kah?? Sorry lah bro!!! Ok ok ok!! U will be the 1st and wacko will in the 2nd (in the 1st list also)!!

bro..that fastback best gilerla nampaknya..2008 vw fastback also hard to get then come this one...tepuk dahilooo mau dapat...

RGSUKAN wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
wacko_joy wrote:

red fastback! keng!

RG...your ketam really meleleh air liur!!!

RGSUKAN wrote:
bro..that fastback best gilerla nampaknya..2008 vw fastback also hard to get then come this one...tepuk dahilooo mau dapat...

That "pantas Belakang" is the TRU mail in promotion in US..which Rayz had recently open the offer for all the member to participate!!
U tak join kah??? I think lots of the members also get it too!!

chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

That "pantas Belakang" is the TRU mail in promotion in US..which Rayz had recently open the offer for all the member to participate!!

danielh - me also meleleh, gonna get it somemore soon...ketam nipah..hahaha

CKH - yeah i know that rayz had open the offer, im not joining that coz i running out of bulletlaa, goes to something more important..hehehe

chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:

Isn't that closed already..?