Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Peter1

Cars I like

My conclusion is the 2009 Morris Mini cars are verrry RARE here. WHY????

cause:

1. it only came in bone shaker wave in 7E.
2. 1 pcs per case.
3. it's popular among the collector.

This 2009 Overbored 454 is nice - the car, exposed engine, colour, tampo and FTE rims. Plenty in Jusco and TRU, so grab them now if you like. Hehe....

Peter wrote:
Tks, Kukubeh. Are there more to come?

i'm not sure but i don't think so....

Plymouth Fury

Ever since I watch the Stephen King's horror movie, Christine, I fell in love with the killer Fury. Although the Fury shown in the movie is slightly different, I love it nonetheless.

I have not collected any Deora II but this year's one I must grab it. Interesting tampo .... . There is a real one!

2010 car. The tampo is a shark but not sure the wordings.

The real one!

this deora is nice man~
a must grab for me since i really like the casting...
Wink

sinclair wrote:
@Peter, wordings are John's Surf Shop.

Wah! very good eyesight. Tks.

Surfer survives shark attack by grabbing tail to stop it biting him

By Ian Evans
Last updated at 11:13 AM on 10th July 2009

• Comments (3)
  • Add to My Stories

A surfer has spoken of the moment he was forced to hang on to a shark’s tail in a desperate battle to survive.

Paul Buckley grabbed hold of the creature in a bid to restrain it after it sunk its teeth deep into his leg.
'I was actually paddling back to shore because I hadn’t had that great surfing when I was flipped in the air with such force,' he said.

Survivor: Paul Buckley, left, with Boeta de Witt who helped him get medical help after the shark attack

' I just knew in my gut that it was a shark. It was like a 500lb Rottweiler in a very bad mood.

'The force was incredible. The first thing I said when I was attacked was "No, please God not like this."
'I didn’t see the shark’s eyes because his back was towards me but that was when I grabbed its tail.

'No doubt I was scared. I feared for my life so I just grabbed it. I thought if I held it by the tail, its mouth could not reach me again.'
Mr Buckley, 37, was released after a few seconds and then frantically swam the 100m back to shore near Stilbaai, which is near the tourist resort of MosselBayon which faces the Indian Ocean.

Witnesses bundled him into a car and rushed him to a doctor so the bite - which was nearly 37cm wide and 3cm - could be closed.

The businessman was then taken to hospital where he received 150 stitches.
'If it had been a little further over to the left or right, or if it had taken out a chunk, it could have been much worse,' he said.

Killer: Sharks are common off the shores of South Africa but there have been few casualties in recent years

'It’s one of those things that just happens. If you look at the probability, it’s just so unlikely.

'The shark was doing what comes naturally – looking for food.

'I owe him one really because he could have easily come back and clamped his teeth round me but he didn’t and just swam away.

'But yes, I’ll certainly still surf.'
LIfeboat spokesman Rico Menezies estimated the shark was three-and-a-half metres long. 'I’m certain it was a great white,' he added.

Despite the number of sharks that swim off the warm seas of South Africa, attacks are still quite rare with an average of six a year.

Since 1990, only a quarter have resulted in serious injury and only 12 per cent have been fatal.

Scientists believe surfers are at increased risk because sharks mistake them for seals, which are easy prey.

Great Whites, which can grow up to 6m, are especially prevalent off False Bay, Cape Town, which has one

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1198796/Surfer-survives-shark-attack-grabbing-tail-stop-biting-him.html#ixzz0eQlv1N12

This is nice. Designed by Larry Wood in 1977. I do not have any yet in my collection but this year I must grab one.

2010 GMC Motorhome

The orange windows look hot! Nice tampo. Mr. Sinclair might like to tell us the two lines of small orange wordings at the lower side.

ahh a gmc...
last year cannot get one due to its a thunt...
but this year hopefully can get it...
Wink

Yesterday I was at one TRU store and this was the story. When I was searching through a heap of HW cars and about to leave, the staff put two pieces of Dodge Charger Drift Car there and I was surprised why he had done that. I grabbed one and asked him why and he told me someone had hidden the cars somewhere. Anyway, I was happy bec. I managed to grab one which I had been looking for all this while.

Wah, not cheap at RM 6.90 now! Wonder the price will increase further soon. Giant is selling at RM6.99 but Tesco at RM6.50. At Parkson, Buy 3 Free 1 offer is on.

The Drift car is perfect! Thanks to Mattel for producing such a high standard product. Bravo!

nice mopar...
i only got one in my stash...
need to find another to loose em up~
Wink

zint3000 wrote:
nice mopar...
i only got one in my stash...
need to find another to loose em up~

What do you intend to do to the loose car?

well for raceday is one reason...
but mostly because i want to hold & feel it in my hands...
which i already did coz i loose the carded one already last night...
lazy to find another...
Wink

nope bro...
mine was normal...
the car lahh...
the blister after peel i throw it away...
so cant confirm if got oily sensation or not...
Wink

The grey version '10 Camaro SS looks appealling.

they should introduce some bumblebee livery... clown

The 2010 Saleen S7 is verrrrrrrrrrry niceeeeeeeeeee. Have you noticed a spoiler is added in this modified version?

Grabbed a 5 pack Tunerz. Whoa, very nice! The two cars I like the most are Honda Civic SI and Toyota AE 86. Both with very nice tampo, the AE 86 has a Chinese character 純 meaning pure and the Civic with a large "SI". On the box is a drawing of the 5 cars racing on the China Town Street. Tantrum looks like a custom Honda S2000 and Flight '03 an old Civic(?). The colour of the Super tsunami is less striking but still OK and I like the car. It looks very similar to the famous Toyota Supra.

Thanks to Mattel for producing such an awesome pack. Hope more similar ones to come.

This 2010 Race World - Beach Meyers Manx is nice. Cool tampo with big waves on its sides, yellow screen. Card with a scenery of the beach. Wah! nice!

Well... this is not exactly a car but I didn't realized how beautiful it is
until I see these pictures taken by hellonwheels05

RLC Hoss Boss Motorcycle

I know someone here got this.

sinclair wrote:
Not my cup of tea, but nonetheless nice looking.

Which one you referred to?

Peter wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Not my cup of tea, but nonetheless nice looking.

Which one you referred to?

Was talking about the Boss Hoss.

The orange 2010 '71 Maverick Grabber is another very nice casting. I saw two and both have the side tampo at the exact place. Nice spoiler.

Blue variant

The green car.

The '56 Merc is nice but disappointed by the PLASTIC lower body. Suspect the lower body and interior is one piece. It may be interesting to slaughter the car to see the car without the top.

sinclair wrote:
The hood can open on this one if I'm not mistaken.

yupp..you're right..nice car

You are welcomed to post about the cars you like in this thread.

Peter wrote:
You are welcomed to post about the cars you like in this thread.

No response? This shows most members here are just readers only and they are not real collectors. I am waiting to see who is the first one to response- cars you like. Hehe...

I like the colour of 56 Merc which green look fresh and nice to see.