Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielh

HW Custom Bone Shaker III

Another custom bone shaker. As you will notice, the custom BS a similar to my previous posting before but in different tempos and chrome wheels. Also there's another 09 thunt regular bone shaker has been upgrade to "super status" as these also belongs to hassan, any different from the $uper carded compares to this? of course the colour are slightly brighter.

bro..the tampo really coool..any chances to see it in close up?hehe.btw..cool BS and pics tooo

Fulamak!!! THis one really poison to me!!! This week consider as the Bone Shaker Week....as everyone busying hauling and talking bout the Bone Shaker!

The regular t-hunt look awesome after the wheels change! Look totally like the $uper Bone Shaker!
So..guys out there...why settle for the $uper..when u can get the wheels change to rubber tires!!! Razz

That's an unusual wheel offset stagger.. The front being more dished than the rear..

Did you use rear type wheels for both ends..?

Nice lookin though..

ah u 4got to color the eyes to red
more scary..hehe

nice work and nice surface..shiny lah Smile

RGSUKAN wrote:
bro..the tampo really coool..any chances to see it in close up?hehe.btw..cool BS and pics tooo

thanks Rg! hmm..i can get this close as i've only this image in my disk drive.

here's the picture

chee keng hong wrote:
Fulamak!!! THis one really poison to me!!! This week consider as the Bone Shaker Week....as everyone busying hauling and talking bout the Bone Shaker!

The regular t-hunt look awesome after the wheels change! Look totally like the $uper Bone Shaker!
So..guys out there...why settle for the $uper..when u can get the wheels change to rubber tires!!! Razz

thanks ckh!!!!

prabha71 wrote:
That's an unusual wheel offset stagger.. The front being more dished than the rear..

Did you use rear type wheels for both ends..?

Nice lookin though..

hmmm, those wheels you see on my post are exactly the same diameter as the originals $uper bone shaker and i've measured and compared ono to one with the wheels i've fitted on the regular thunt bone shaker. The front end are slightly smaller than the rear wheel.
here's the picture

kurz wrote:
ah u 4got to color the eyes to red
more scary..hehe

nice work and nice surface..shiny lah Smile

thanks !!! yeah, totally forgot on this red eyes as have so many custom to finished, huhu.......
thanks again for the reminder.

[quote="sinclair"]Amazing! Bone Shaker poison all have swallowed! alien[/quote
thanks sinclair!!!!! just wait for your poison..

pydrumerboy wrote:
py just died......*&^%$

nonono!!!!! master cannot die!! just fainted only.......

my god this time i really kena poison by BS.... COOL!!

i use to ignore bone shaker when i saw the 2006 BS in 7E, but this time really need to hunt them down already. Smile

from penggoncang tulang now become penggoncang dunia!! lol RazzRazz

its mine.... its mine ..... muahaha ( well the thunt only la ). nicely done bro.. as usual... spread the bs poison hehe ...

kukubeh wrote:
my god this time i really kena poison by BS.... COOL!!

i use to ignore bone shaker when i saw the 2006 BS in 7E, but this time really need to hunt them down already. Smile

thanks bro!!!!!! haha!! you kena BS poison already.......... hope you scores some..!!!

kurz wrote:
from penggoncang tulang now become penggoncang dunia!! lol RazzRazz

penggoncang dunia sampai richter scale 10... !!!!!!!!!!!

hassan wrote:
its mine.... its mine ..... muahaha ( well the thunt only la ). nicely done bro.. as usual... spread the bs poison hehe ...

jom we sama sama spread the BS poison!!!!!!!!!!!

xeifu wrote:
i like Bone Shaker from u bro Danielh

sorry bro,, all the bone shaker now taken up by hassan (thunt 09) , cham2020 (army skull) and lastly ckh (red star skull with gold wheel) no more left....for me